938 users online (160 members and 778 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nicole and Keith expecting!

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/mo...00010000000001 I am so happy for them, I hope everything goes great!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    http://news.aol.com/entertainment/mo...00010000000001 I am so happy for them, I hope everything goes great!
    Hi Michelle,
    I also posted this under the thread Tom vs. Nicole...I don't know how to merge posts but if anyone wants to merge these two posts under whatever topic please do.

Great News! All the BEST to them.

Only a mod can merge posts

The prenup did not sit well with me.... She pays him 600K per year of marriage????
    I am sorry but I don't think Nicole did a great job picking a hubby this time around either.

I am so happy for her I hope everything goes well with her this pregnancy.

I hope she doesnt lose ths one! as far as the prenup.....i would rather pay that small amount if i was her instead of half of everythng I had.... at least she put the clause in there about the drinking and drug abuse

Quote Originally Posted by wildTrose View Post
    I hope she doesnt lose ths one! as far as the prenup.....i would rather pay that small amount if i was her instead of half of everythng I had.... at least she put the clause in there about the drinking and drug abuse
    I guess in my way of thinking he should not want ANY of it. Why not a prenup that stipulates they each leave with what they brought in?

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post

The prenup did not sit well with me.... She pays him 600K per year of marriage????
    I am sorry but I don't think Nicole did a great job picking a hubby this time around either.
    Actually, if I read that right, it's if they divorce, she'll pay him $600,000 per years they were married, but, if he lapses into drug use again, she can divorce him without paying him anything. All she has to do is wait... cuz you know there'll be a relapse...

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Her rep denied she is preggers.

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2007....html#comments
    scroll down a little.

I agree with you Am, I do not think she picked the best but anything is better then TC. I do with them the best if its true.

I hope she is pregnant but didn't want to announce it yet. The Daily Mail is a make-it-up-and-then-apologize tabloid.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by pixies View Post
    Her rep denied she is preggers.

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2007....html#comments
    scroll down a little.
    Actually the rep did not deny it ... From your link ....

"A rep refused to confirm or deny, saying that both her and Nicole are on vacation at the moment."

I guess in my way of thinking he should not want ANY of it. Why not a prenup that stipulates they each leave with what they brought in?
    However, she might be much better off with a prenup which states $600,000 a year. Doesn't the law actually stipulate that you split what is earned while married? She earns millions. So, $600k is a drop in the bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    However, she might be much better off with a prenup which states $600,000 a year. Doesn't the law actually stipulate that you split what is earned while married? She earns millions. So, $600k is a drop in the bucket.
    Good way of looking at it but I still think if he were any kind of man the prenup would indicate he wants none of her money ever.

Actually the rep did not deny it ... From your link ....

"A rep refused to confirm or deny, saying that both her and Nicole are on vacation at the moment."

umm, yeah, that was what the rep said first.
    Updated
    It says her rep denies it saying it was just another rumor.

Whatever I guess. I am not a fan of hers but we see her and her husband from time to time downtown. She is very pretty but her movies are really bad *in my opinion!* She seems to be nice to her fans here in Nashville. Signs things for them and never has tons of security.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast