DC - Andrew Butler & Christopher Avery for bank robbery, Reading, 2007

Mommyofthree

Reaction score
http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=456&sid=1303492

They definitly got what was coming to them. But deserved? Maybe their intentions weren't really to pay tuiton though. Otherwise I think the 1st $130,000 would've been enough or just enough. I think they just wanted money for lavish spending. Do you think that a 20 and 20 yr. old should have to spend that much time in jail?

IIRC in Ohio, it's mandatory 10 yrs for armed robbery. So maybe it's twice that since they robbed two places.

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=456&sid=1303492

They definitly got what was coming to them. But deserved? Maybe their intentions weren't really to pay tuiton though. Otherwise I think the 1st $130,000 would've been enough or just enough. I think they just wanted money for lavish spending. Do you think that a 20 and 20 yr. old should have to spend that much time in jail?

I don't see how their plans for the money they robbed with guns and masks has anything to do with what sentence they deserve.:waitasec: "But we were going to be college-educated armed robbers, not like those ones with only high school diplomas."
I also don't see why a twenty year old should spend less time in prison than, say, a thirty year old.

Oh please, tuition is more than everyone's scholarships and financial aid ... that's why there are student loans.

You don't have to be college educated to figure that one out.

The 20 year olds got what they deserved.

Reminds me of why my son was 7 years old and shoplifted while shopping with my husband. He stole flower seed packets for me.

Nice of him to think of me, but he was still in BIG trouble and had to return them to the store manager and apologize.

Stealing is stealing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back