Have a happy and SAFE New Years

jipc

Reaction score
Not sure if this is where I should post this but considering tonite is New Years I figured it is kinda up to the minute...

Please don't drink & drive this holiday season or ever! & please don't abuse this!!!
YMMV based on region (Auto Club South is proud to serve AAA Members and residents of Florida, Georgia, Middle & West Tennessee, and Puerto Rico.)
A program offering Members and Nonmembers, a confidential free-ride home and tow of their vehicle in order to avoid a potential drunk-driving situation.

* Since its inception in 1998, "Tow to Go" has safely removed more than 6,600 potentially drunk drivers from the roads
* Call 1-800-AAA-HELP -- the call will be directed to a ERS Call Center, depending on where the call originates
* The AAA call taker knows to dispatch a contractor participating in the program (contractors have already agreed to be a part of the program)
* The AAA contractor arrives at the vehicle and takes the vehicle and the driver safely home, free of charge to the motorist

Tow to Go

Holidays Dates Days Covered
Super Bowl Weekend

St. Patrick's Day

Cinco de Mayo

Memorial Day Weekend

Independence Day Weekend

Labor Day Weekend

Halloween

Thanksgiving - New Year's Day

February 4th (Sunday)

March 17th (Saturday)

May 5th (Saturday)

May 28th (Monday)

July 4th (Wednesday)

September 3rd (Monday)

October 31st (Wednesday)

November 22nd (Thursday)

Weekend: February 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Weekend: March 16th, 17th

Weekend: May 4th, 5th

Weekend: May 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th

Week of: June 30 - July 8

Weekend: September 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Weekday: October 31st

Weeks: November 22nd - January 1st

They might have this for 2008 if it doesn't get abused!

Dearest Jipc,:blowkiss:
Thank-you very much for the thread.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

Much Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Wonderful reminder!!!

I don't drink and drive but good to know others are covered.
I am not even leaving my island tonight.

Thanks for this thread!

We don't drink, and we're staying home tonight. All four of the kids are old enough to stay up, so I think we're just going to eat snack foods and wait for 2008.

Hope you all are safe and happy!

Happy New Year to all!! Everyone here deserves it!

I'm going to dinner at relatives that live 10 minutes away,and will probably be home by 10:00 and sleeping before 12:00. I'm a party pooper!

Enjoy NYE everyone!

I wish a Happy and Safe New Year to everyone, as well! May it be the most blessed ever, with justice for all victims!!!!

Happy.jpg

And if you look like this guy, please do NOT drive!!!!

LE across the nation are looking for drunk drivers tonight with increased patrols.

I watched CTV's W5 (a Canadian show kind of like 60 Minutes) last night, and they did a segment on drinking and driving, showed some terrible tragedies that have occurred. I consder myself very careful, But I was still glad for the sobering reminder of the terrible consequences of drinking and driving. Great timing in broadcasting this right before New Years Eve.

I am home hosting about 20 16 year olds, my dd is having a party. So far, all good behavior. They are all really great kids, I know most of the parents and they know me. No shenanigans at this house!!

(I bought fake champagne for midnight....:dance: )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back