Men Shot With .357 as They Traced It for Tattoo Pattern

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
Click here for link

Two men trying to trace a loaded .357-caliber Magnum as a pattern for a tattoo accidentally shot themselves, the Otero County Sheriff's Department said Monday.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

:doh: Ya think they would have had the smarts to take the ammo out first

First lesson in learning-to-shoot class: Always assume any gun is loaded until you personally check to make sure it is not.

Bet they are trying to figure out "how many guys does it take to change a light bulb" too. :waitasec:

What knuckleheads.

I guess it didn't occur to them to trace a picture. To think people that intelligent are allowed to have guns. scary.

I guess it didn't occur to them to trace a picture. To think people that intelligent are allowed to have guns. scary.

I doubt they were "allowed" to have it. LOL. Wonder if the gun was actually registered to either one of them.

When they had that on the news my husband and I both cracked up. I just wanted to burst into a rousing chorus of "Here's Your Sign". :crazy:

Um not to put myself down or anything....but , I grew up in that lil town of Chaparral NM and some of those people out there arent so bright and this shows that. LOL

That's kinda like the security guard that told his partner to try and stab him while he was wearing his kevlar vest...

But my question is, how do you pull the trigger while tracing a gun???

That's ridiculous.. did they forget one was in the chamber? I've never heard of such a thing to begin with.. why didn't they just scan or find a picture of the gun online? The tattooist certainly does not sound like a professional.

I just had to come read this again. Unbelievable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back