Man stole dead babies identity

Sick...yes. But I fear not all that uncommon for identity theives.

Sick...yes. But I fear not all that uncommon for identity theives.

Exactly.
This was a big issue here in TN earlier when an illegal immigrant was using a fake SS number that turned out to be someones actual number. Messed his entire life up. It is VERY common for those who are illegal to make up numbers or obtain fake ID's that are actual numbers. I am torn on the immigration debate but you do not harm others IN ANY WAY! That includes financially.

Could, the departments that keep the birth certificates and the department of death certificates get together and resolve this problem?

Could, the departments that keep the birth certificates and the department of death certificates get together and resolve this problem?

Good question, shwa. I lost my birth certificate a few years ago and needed to get a new one. I called whatever agency in the city in which I was born in to get a new one. I did this over the phone, and as I recall all I needed to obtain a new bc was to answer a few simple questions. I could have been anybody who researched my own background a little bit, perhaps even online, IIRC.

Lion

Being the computer age, it wouldn't be difficult to declare anyone
deceased on thier birth certificate information if such was the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5280life
Back