GUILTY AZ - Kumari Fulbright & 3 others for kidnapping, torture, Tucson, 2007

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
Click here for link

TUCSON, Ariz. — A beauty pageant winner and law school student clerking for a federal judge faces charges that she kidnapped and tortured an ex-boyfriend.
Kumari Fulbright, 25, was indicted with three men Dec. 18 by a Pima County Superior Court grand jury on charges of kidnapping, armed robbery, aggravated robbery and two counts of assault with a deadly weapon, the Arizona Daily Star reported.
Fulbright, was Miss Pima County in 2005 and Miss Desert Sun in 2006, and sought the title of Miss Arizona during those years.
She also clerked for U.S. District Judge Raner Collins as a University of Arizona law school student, the newspaper said.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

How bizarre is that?! There goes her future. :doh:

I thought she was ugly ...but damn..... she's fugly in her mug shot!

I just read this on dlisted.com.
She is all sorts of messed up.

She looks like a completely different person in her mug shot than in her calendar days. Wow ! What drugs do to a person !!!

She looks like she is on meth!

http://www.cnn.com/CRIME/
Don't they say that meth users dig at their faces? Is that what caused the marks on her forehead? You know that she has to be out of her mind on something to do this to someone that can identify her. Maybe, that's why her boyfriend broke up with her in the first place. He is lucky to be alive.

And here I thought I was finally being " hip". I just saw her pics online, the before and the after.
Yep, she's got the meth. " itchies". She's dug at her face til it's pockmarked.

How utterly pathetic. She was beautiful 9 years ago.. but who knows what she did to stay that thin then? We never know, we just never know.. She's really messed her life up for a long long time. ( and the lives of many others too)

There's a pic on there too of the 44 year old former boyfriend. All I can say about the pictures in this story is yikes. :eek: :eek:

She's she ain't no beauty queen in that mug shot! At least you would think force of habit would have her smiling for that camera also..

There's a pic on there too of the 44 year old former boyfriend. All I can say about the pictures in this story is yikes. :eek: :eek:

Yikes came out of my mouth when I saw that, JE. No other word for it.

How sad that a beautiful girl would STILL not feel in control of her life, and would seek an obvious source of drugs to fill a void that none of us can come close to knowing. I think there is an element of "Ah ha! Gotcha!" with her beauty layed bare and exposed for what all physical beauty is - humanity at is luckiest, or at the very least, best rehersed. Layed bare and exposed for it's admittance of ugly mornings with bad breath and bad hair, humanity can be tiresome when it becomes so self-focussed that it forgets that it is "self" created, or forgets that it is created to forget that it is not perfect, and it is in fact, subject to a much higher power. Truth always wins, and justice will prevail - even if it is under the auspices of time or legal jurisdictions. Poor girl, poor guy, poor us.

I had to come back and edit my comment.
I read your comment JE and thought you were talking about the Fox article. I reread the CNN article and saw the picture of the exbf who's wanted by the cops. He does look awful!
They must have been into drugs.

A link to what neighbors said about Kumari Fulbright. I have to admit I found myself feeling somewhat sorry for her. I reminded myself if this was a man did this to a woman I'd want him burned at the stake. Some of the things people are writing about her are really something else. Got photos of the other three guys on here as well, and man she was messing with some heavy duty criminals. One with a link to Columbia I think. http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/local/73100.php

"Tucson police say they have reason to believe that one of the men wanted in connection with the kidnapping had business connections to Colombia.
That man, Robert A. Ergonis, 44, had recently visited the country, Pacheco said. He also was an ex-boyfriend of Fulbright."
They sure sound like series players.
My guess is she was only dated Ergonis since he was dealing drugs. Maybe she owed him money and they planned this to get it out of her other ex boyfriend.

Thought the same thing, Meow. Why would a law student and model date some old head loser? Imagine the Judge she had worked for? He gotta be shocked. I'm sure stories will be coming out how she made it to classes and all. If she did. Laying on the pavement in a tube top and shorts in cold weather something was up, ya think? That one guys mug shot his eyes are bugged out super bad.

Didn't her mother teach her that pretty is as pretty does?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back