1238 users online (216 members and 1022 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AZ - Kumari Fulbright & 3 others for kidnapping, torture, Tucson, 2007

Click here for link

TUCSON, Ariz. — A beauty pageant winner and law school student clerking for a federal judge faces charges that she kidnapped and tortured an ex-boyfriend.
    Kumari Fulbright, 25, was indicted with three men Dec. 18 by a Pima County Superior Court grand jury on charges of kidnapping, armed robbery, aggravated robbery and two counts of assault with a deadly weapon, the Arizona Daily Star reported.
    Fulbright, was Miss Pima County in 2005 and Miss Desert Sun in 2006, and sought the title of Miss Arizona during those years.
    She also clerked for U.S. District Judge Raner Collins as a University of Arizona law school student, the newspaper said.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows
    Last edited by Salem; 01-15-2011 at 03:31 AM.

How bizarre is that?! There goes her future.

She looks like she is on meth!

http://www.cnn.com/CRIME/

I thought she was ugly ...but damn..... she's fugly in her mug shot!

Quote Originally Posted by jannuncutt View Post

My thoughts also! She looks wild and mad (not angry mad)That meth is awful stuff.Her mug shot should be the poster "What Meth can do to you" anti drug ad.

I just read this on dlisted.com.
    She is all sorts of messed up.

She looks like a completely different person in her mug shot than in her calendar days. Wow ! What drugs do to a person !!!

LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    I thought she was ugly ...but damn..... she's fugly in her mug shot!

Quote Originally Posted by jannuncutt View Post

Don't they say that meth users dig at their faces? Is that what caused the marks on her forehead? You know that she has to be out of her mind on something to do this to someone that can identify her. Maybe, that's why her boyfriend broke up with her in the first place. He is lucky to be alive.

And here I thought I was finally being " hip". I just saw her pics online, the before and the after.
    Yep, she's got the meth. " itchies". She's dug at her face til it's pockmarked.

How utterly pathetic. She was beautiful 9 years ago.. but who knows what she did to stay that thin then? We never know, we just never know.. She's really messed her life up for a long long time. ( and the lives of many others too)

There's a pic on there too of the 44 year old former boyfriend. All I can say about the pictures in this story is yikes.

I'll bet her parents are proud!!

She's she ain't no beauty queen in that mug shot! At least you would think force of habit would have her smiling for that camera also..

Quote Originally Posted by JanetElaine View Post
    There's a pic on there too of the 44 year old former boyfriend. All I can say about the pictures in this story is yikes.
    Yikes came out of my mouth when I saw that, JE. No other word for it.

How sad that a beautiful girl would STILL not feel in control of her life, and would seek an obvious source of drugs to fill a void that none of us can come close to knowing. I think there is an element of "Ah ha! Gotcha!" with her beauty layed bare and exposed for what all physical beauty is - humanity at is luckiest, or at the very least, best rehersed. Layed bare and exposed for it's admittance of ugly mornings with bad breath and bad hair, humanity can be tiresome when it becomes so self-focussed that it forgets that it is "self" created, or forgets that it is created to forget that it is not perfect, and it is in fact, subject to a much higher power. Truth always wins, and justice will prevail - even if it is under the auspices of time or legal jurisdictions. Poor girl, poor guy, poor us.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast