Thread: Modesto, Ca;Criminal Justice Co-Eds to Investigate Chandra Levy Murder

Modesto, Ca;Criminal Justice Co-Eds to Investigate Chandra Levy Murder

Clickll here for link

MODESTO, Calif. A group of criminal justice students at a small Atlanta college are preparing to launch their own investigation into the 2001 disappearance and killing of government intern Chandra Levy.
    Since 2005, students at Bauder College have sifted through old evidence and case files from unsolved crimes as part of the school's Cold Case Investigative Research Institute, said institute director Sheryl McCollum. This year, Levy's death and the disappearance three years ago of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba are on their agenda.
    The 50 students will not be graded or get course credit for their work interviewing experts associated with the cases, preparing timelines and looking for clues in Levy's computer, but plan to turn their findings and recommendations over to District of Columbia police and prosecutors at the end of the term.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

I wish them all the luck in the world. I would love to know what happened to Chandra.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
    I wish them all the luck in the world. I would love to know what happened to Chandra.

Me too! I just saw this on Fox News. I hope they crack the case!

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom View Post
    Me too! I just saw this on Fox News. I hope they crack the case!
    Wouldn't that be something! It's been a long time since Chandra's death.

Good luck!
    That's one of the few cases I studied really, really deeply, and am still not sure what happened. Any of you guys come here from "Capitol Grilling"? I was sure it was Condit, but, backing up, it was probably the guy who attacked women jogging in the park.

Criminal Justice Students to Investigate Chandra Levy's Death

The mother of Chandra Levy will talk to criminal justice students in Atlanta tomorrow as they begin a yearlong investigation into Levy's death.

Chandra Levy was raised in Modesto. Her mother Susan Levy will talk to the students about her daughter.

http://www.news10.net/display_story.aspx?storyid=37903