723 users online (98 members and 625 guests)  

Websleuths News

A new missing site for Stacy please check it out it's beautiful.

I just heard that song the other night and I love that song. Very pretty site and an excellent tribute.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

The site takes a full minute or more to load her photograph.

It's a stunning presentation of Stacy with her kids and sisters. You can see the love in her eyes when she is holding her babies. It had to be a bittersweet time for her as she got to know Drew better and better. The song by Keith Urban "Stupid Boy" is perfect except in Drew's case the title should be "Stupid Old Guy".

The photo never did load for me, I roamed around the site looking at 'stuff' that had nothing to do with SP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    The photo never did load for me, I roamed around the site looking at 'stuff' that had nothing to do with SP.
    Me either.

Frankly, I don't think that song is quite appropriate on a dedication page to Stacy. It is rather negative and isn't reflective of anything to do with DP or Stacy. It is about a man who finally realized his mistakes and has remorse. DP simply got rid of his and will never own up to making ANY mistakes, imo.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Me either.

Frankly, I don't think that song is quite appropriate on a dedication page to Stacy. It is rather negative and isn't reflective of anything to do with DP or Stacy. It is about a man who finally realized his mistakes and has remorse. DP simply got rid of his and will never own up to making ANY mistakes, imo.
    And what's up with the Bi-Polar link

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    And what's up with the Bi-Polar link
    Makes me think it is personal. Obviously, it isn't a Stacy site.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Makes me think it is personal. Obviously, it isn't a Stacy site.
    I've noticed a LOT of thie type of thing happening during missing persons cases. Websites set up for strange reasons, or even monetary reasons, and the families know nothing about it. Maybe it's the latest "scam" these days who knows? Cyber psychos are everywhere.