A new missing site for Stacy please check it out it's beautiful.

I just heard that song the other night and I love that song. Very pretty site and an excellent tribute.

The site takes a full minute or more to load her photograph.

It's a stunning presentation of Stacy with her kids and sisters. You can see the love in her eyes when she is holding her babies. It had to be a bittersweet time for her as she got to know Drew better and better. The song by Keith Urban "Stupid Boy" is perfect except in Drew's case the title should be "Stupid Old Guy".

The photo never did load for me, I roamed around the site looking at 'stuff' that had nothing to do with SP.

The photo never did load for me, I roamed around the site looking at 'stuff' that had nothing to do with SP.
Me either.

Frankly, I don't think that song is quite appropriate on a dedication page to Stacy. It is rather negative and isn't reflective of anything to do with DP or Stacy. It is about a man who finally realized his mistakes and has remorse. DP simply got rid of his and will never own up to making ANY mistakes, imo.

Me either.

Frankly, I don't think that song is quite appropriate on a dedication page to Stacy. It is rather negative and isn't reflective of anything to do with DP or Stacy. It is about a man who finally realized his mistakes and has remorse. DP simply got rid of his and will never own up to making ANY mistakes, imo.
And what's up with the Bi-Polar link :rolleyes:

Makes me think it is personal. Obviously, it isn't a Stacy site.

I've noticed a LOT of thie type of thing happening during missing persons cases. Websites set up for strange reasons, or even monetary reasons, and the families know nothing about it. Maybe it's the latest "scam" these days who knows? Cyber psychos are everywhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back