UNSOLVED GA - Atlanta, LIVING BlkFem, 35-45, hit by car, snowflakes tattoo, Dec'07

~ snip~

The Jane Doe patient, an African-American woman hospital officials estimate to be in her late thirties or early forties, was admitted to the Grady Emergency Care Center at Atlanta's Grady Memorial Hospital on Dec. 15 after being hit by a car in downtown Atlanta. According to the report, she is 5'6, between 130-140 pounds, and has three snowflake tattoos below her right knee.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,319711,00.html

I just saw this on the news, and I headed over here to see if anyone had posted it yet....great job Chico! This one looks like there is some solid information to go with, i.e. the tattoos.

How about this woman over on one of our other threads?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57871

"The search for Pamela Boutte Watson has taken her family all the way from Lake Charles to West Baton Rouge after State Police discovered her Ford Ranger truck on the side of Interstate 10 near mile marker 141.
44-year-old Pamela was last seen driving way from her mother's Lake Charles home December 19th. According to the family she left without money, her driver's license and medication needed for a mental condition."

I can't find a description of Pamela Boutte Watson to determine if she is black or white. There are numbers to call - should I?

How about this woman over on one of our other threads?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57871

"The search for Pamela Boutte Watson has taken her family all the way from Lake Charles to West Baton Rouge after State Police discovered her Ford Ranger truck on the side of Interstate 10 near mile marker 141.
44-year-old Pamela was last seen driving way from her mother's Lake Charles home December 19th. According to the family she left without money, her driver's license and medication needed for a mental condition."

I can't find a description of Pamela Boutte Watson to determine if she is black or white. There are numbers to call - should I?

The Jane Doe was hit by a car on Dec. 15th before the other woman went missing on the 19th..

I just saw that.....silly me - wish I could retire and do this stuff at home! :doh: :crazy:

The tats should be very recognizable to her family, I would think! How many people sport snowflakes on their leg?!

That's what I was thinking too, SS, but it's been since the 15th! Maybe her family thinks she's on vacation somewhere and don't realize she's missing. Or maybe she doesn't have family.

I've been doing a cursory search for that kind of tattoo, but would need more detail. I wish they'd show a picture of the tattoo.

Any of you Georgians or anyone else recognize this poor woman?

An Atlanta hospital is asking the public to help them identify a female patient who is unable to provide any information about herself and has not been visited or claimed by any relatives or friends, MyFoxAtlanta reported Wednesday.
The Jane Doe patient, an African-American woman hospital officials estimate to be in her late thirties or early forties, was admitted to the Grady Emergency Care Center at Atlanta's Grady Memorial Hospital on Dec. 15 after being hit by a car in downtown Atlanta. According to the report, she is 5'6, between 130-140 pounds, and has three snowflake tattoos below her right knee. more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,319711,00.html

I bet a lot of family members aren't aware of what tattoos a loved one might have. Outside of my hubby and my son I doubt any other family members are aware of the tattoos I have on my ankles and upper leg.

I bet a lot of family members aren't aware of what tattoos a loved one might have. Outside of my hubby and my son I doubt any other family members are aware of the tattoos I have on my ankles and upper leg.

:blowkiss: RKnowley - YOU are one of the reasons I LOVE WebSleuths. You are a unique and special human being.....and a GOOD soul. :blowkiss:

Very good point, RKnowley. And, I second what Reannan says:blowkiss:.

I hope and pray that this lady heals and that she finds her identity. This is no easy thing she is going through.

Lion

((((((((Reannan))))))))First off, thank you for your comments :) There are so many wonderful folks here at WebSleuths. I love WebSleuths and there are SO many folks here I would love to learn from.

You are a very sweet person & I love your being a part of the family here!

:blowkiss: RKnowley - YOU are one of the reasons I LOVE WebSleuths. You are a unique and special human being.....and a GOOD soul. :blowkiss:

:blowkiss: Lion, thank you very much. I learn from some of the best (you being one of them).

I do hope the lady does recover very soon. I hope that if she does have family out there that they will recognize her on the news and go to be with her when she needs them so.

Very good point, RKnowley. And, I second what Reannan says:blowkiss:.

I hope and pray that this lady heals and that she finds her identity. This is no easy thing she is going through.

Lion

I agree with Lion. Right now we should be concerned about getting this lady identified.

This woman was hit by a car and was injured. We have no evidence to suggest that she For now she is a victim who has lost a lot--including her own identity.

Lion

:blowkiss: Lion, thank you very much. I learn from some of the best (you being one of them).

I do hope the lady does recover very soon. I hope that if she does have family out there that they will recognize her on the news and go to be with her when she needs them so.

Thank you, RKnowley:). Working with you for so many months on trying to find Princess Blue's identity has been a true joy:blowkiss:. You absolutely rock!

This lady hasn't even got a name, and I too hope that she has family or loved ones somewhere who can help her if her identity is discovered. I hope she is being well cared for and has a feasible place to live once she is released from the hospital. I would hate to see her be released to live with no resources, no job, no support, and not even a name.

Lion

Taking another look at the media report and picture, I wonder if this poor woman is not in a coma or in a persistent vegetative state. Her eyes are closed, and she is clearly not awake. I would think that if she were conscious that there would be a picture of her awake, sitting up with her eyes open. There are also no comments quoted directly by her, and I would think there would be if she were conscious. If I am correct, then I hope that this Princess Doe can recover from her injuries to have at least some quality of life.

Lion

Taking another look at the media report and picture, I wonder if this poor woman is not in a coma or in a persistent vegetative state. Her eyes are closed, and she is clearly not awake. I would think that if she were conscious that there would be a picture of her awake, sitting up with her eyes open. There are also no comments quoted directly by her, and I would think there would be if she were conscious. If I am correct, then I hope that this Princess Doe can recover from her injuries to have at least some quality of life.

Lion

That's what I thought, too.

Hi Spazkat:). Yes, poor lady. I wish they would have released more details. For example, were her nails clean? How was she dressed? Did she show signs of living a tough life? Or did she show signs of living a relatively healthy life? Was she tested for substances including any type of prescription medications or street drugs?

There is absolutely no judgement here at all. She deserves to have her identity back no matter the circumstances she came from. But, if we knew more we may know better how to help find out who she is. And, if she never regains consciousness(if she is unconscious--this is not a fact), at least her family and loved ones will have found her.

Lion

Well I hope you never get hit by a car with out your ID.

Yeah I sure hope I never get hit by a car without my ID. Unless I was in a coma or had something happen to my brain IF hit by a car I would know my name. Is this woman unable to speak? If she is coherent and able to talk it's a possibility she is not saying who she is for various reasons.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back