Couple has 1st baby of year for 2nd year in a row

hipmamajen

I love the friends I have gathered together on thi
Reaction score
http://www.9news.com/news/watercooler/article.aspx?storyid=83838

From the article: A central Pennsylvania couple have a new tradition for ringing in the new year: spending it in the maternity ward.

For the second year in a row, Kyle and Becky Armstrong welcomed the first baby of the year at Gettysburg Hospital.

Faith Lynn Armstrong arrived on New Year's Day at 5:23 a.m. Her sister, Kaden Skye, was the hospital's first baby in 2007 - also born on Jan. 1.

Wow! I wonder if they'll manage that again next year? They'd better start getting ready...

Very cool - for THEM!

Makes me tired just to think about it. :crazy:

jerks. talk about being greedy! :) that took some meticulous timing!

From the article: A central Pennsylvania couple have a new tradition for ringing in the new year: spending it in the maternity ward.

For the second year in a row, Kyle and Becky Armstrong welcomed the first baby of the year at Gettysburg Hospital.

Faith Lynn Armstrong arrived on New Year's Day at 5:23 a.m. Her sister, Kaden Skye, was the hospital's first baby in 2007 - also born on Jan. 1.

Wow! I wonder if they'll manage that again next year? They'd better start getting ready...

nah, they'll be too tired next year! lol!!

They're young this couple. Cool beans though how that worked out. I was gonna say "That's how we do in Pennsylvania" only if we did there'd be a ton more of January babies.

First baby of the year, two years in a row! How very special. Now, imagine a few years down the road with 2 birthdays on the same day, just a week after Christmas! ;)

First baby of the year, two years in a row! How very special. Now, imagine a few years down the road with 2 birthdays on the same day, just a week after Christmas! ;)

My mom managed two on the same day- 4 years apart! But not near Christmas- their birthdays are in August.

Actually, we have that here. My twins were born 5 days after Christmas.

Actually, we have that here. My twins were born 5 days after Christmas.
You sure do! I have a December birthday, and my daughter was born on my birthday. I think a birthday in June would be nice. ;)

My mom managed two on the same day- 4 years apart! But not near Christmas- their birthdays are in August.
Your mom is the 2nd person I've heard about who did that - it amazes me!

I know two sisters who had their babies on the same day, same year, and hours apart! (Both were natural births.)

I also know several people who were born on their mother's or father's birthdays, too.

My mom was born on her mother's birthday. One of my brothers missed that date by 4 days and another brother by 5.

My oldest son was born his grandfather's birthday. My youngest son was born on his great grandmother's birthday. Both were natural births.

You sure do! I have a December birthday, and my daughter was born on my birthday. I think a birthday in June would be nice. ;)

Me too! I think we're twins, I also have a December birthday and think a June one would be nice...:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back