A&E Special on Drew Peterson - Sunday, January 6

Leila

Reaction score
There is a one-hour special tonight, Sunday - January 6th, on Drew Peterson, on the A&E channel. It's on here (Pacific time) at 10:00pm. Check the listings for your area for the time. It will be repeated a few hours later in the wee hours of Monday morning.

I watched it. I taped it so I can watch it later!

I don't think there were many errors. If I didn't know anything about the case, from watching this I'd say he's guilty of murdering two women!

If anything was new (to me), I felt there was more background to Kathleen's life with him, and the early years with Stacy. I got interrupted, of course, when buddy Steve talked about finding KS. I heard bits of that and he wasn't as descriptive as we've heard.

Drew certainly came off looking like a murdering cad to me.

For some reason, this show made me feel that people aren't necessarily afraid to speak out anymore. I can't explain it but that's how I felt. **shrugs** I also think it's interesting that A&E did this when there hasn't even been a conviction or arrest! That is rare to me, but I guess they know a hot story when they see one.

IMO, the A & E special was spot on. Not that I needed convincing but like Taximom said, after watching the show, most folks imo would say DP did it.
His ex was on the show and again talked about his temper. When they were together, they were arguing and he knocked her over a coffee table. After she fell, he more or less sat on her to keep her arms pinned down. She said he continued to abuse her verbally.
DP is a bully. IMO a murdering bully.

IMO, the A & E special was spot on. Not that I needed convincing but like Taximom said, after watching the show, most folks imo would say DP did it.
His ex was on the show and again talked about his temper. When they were together, they were arguing and he knocked her over a coffee table. After she fell, he more or less sat on her to keep her arms pinned down. She said he continued to abuse her verbally.
DP is a bully. IMO a murdering bully.

I agree with you philamena!!!

I am hoping they are able to put the case together and finally charge him with 2 murders. The A& E special was enlightening and yes, definately made him look guilty of killing both wives. Arrogant !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back