VT - 9-year-old girl used as sex slave

Poor little girl..what is wrong with some people...these two need to be taken away and shot.

My dearest Dingo,:blowkiss:
I missed you!!!

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

I am so glad that her father believed her and something is being done about it. I pray that she is getting couseling and continues to heal. I hope those two spend life as someone's b@*&#*

Hello d-s..I missed you also:blowkiss:

And how did these people get a hold of her to begin with-family members?

And how did these people get a hold of her to begin with-family members?

I have a feeling the woman is the mother... the article states that the abuse would have continued had the child not gone back to California to live with her father... where the story finally came to light.

If this does prove to be the mother... I hope she, and the monster, burn in h*ll for what they've done.

I wonder how old she is now. It says she was 9 when this happened. It sounds like she went back to her dad's in CA and then told someone. That has to be her mom, or a relative of some sort.

I have been watching my local news and checking for updates, they still have not disclosed who those people are to the girl and how she got here.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Her MOTHER?? If it is her mother, let me at the woman...I am typically a reasonable individual, but I would need 15 minutes of quality time with a twisted soul who would sacrifice all that was pure and innocent in her own child for sexual gratification and to please her man.

Oh my, this story is unbelievably sickening! The man and the woman should be locked up forever! Purely evil I believe!

And, this little girl was robbed of her childhood and her innocence, and she will be forever burdened by the acts she had to endure at the hands of these animals! How could they??? I will never, ever understand this type of crimes, never!
I will pray for this child.

That's just so awful! Do we know yet if that was her mother?

I'm glad she was able to tell the police so much, it sounds like they would never have been caught if the girl didn't say anything.

That's just so awful! Do we know yet if that was her mother?

I'm glad she was able to tell the police so much, it sounds like they would never have been caught if the girl didn't say anything.
Dearest Hipmamajen,:blowkiss:
We will n ot know anything until tuesday.

Much Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

OMG! That poor little girl. ohh my heart breaks for her :(

I wish all the abused kids in the world would go live with my mom. She loves kids to death...she would prob take in hundreds of kids rather than have them suffer!!!!!

What they did to that little girl is not redeemable. They should never walk the earth free again. And, that poor girl may be changed and scarred forever.

Prayers for that little girl who went through so much.

Lion

:banghead: :furious: This has to be one of the sickest *&*&*&* cases of sex abuse I've read about.
:( The poor little girl....has she been getting proper treatment both mentally and physically?
How can she ever live a normal life???

Bless her little heart for having the courage to tell someone and then to talk to LE. It was said that she is a very strong little girl...thank God for that. She may have never told if she didn't have a lot of strength. She must have a good daddy too.

I'm surprised that these perverted creeps allowed her to go back to her dad. She was their sex toy. Maybe the little girl told her dad that she wanted to go home when they talked or something. I can't see those two letting her go easily.

I hope they throw the book at these two. They deserve nothing less. I don't think the courts take into consideration what an abuser like these take away from a child. Most of the time the courts are way to easy on cases like this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back