1600 users online (350 members and 1250 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeeandacig View Post
    Oh wow... I'm so sorry.
    Pasco SD recently searched green key beach. Cadaver dog had a hit but they didn't find a body. I had seen online posts, "tips" that her body was there. It's very very hard on the family. I also came across a very unusual character from Long island who was sending public messages to her best friend on Facebook which was very strange to say the least.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dottie72 View Post
    Pasco SD recently searched green key beach. Cadaver dog had a hit but they didn't find a body. I had seen online posts, "tips" that her body was there. It's very very hard on the family. I also came across a very unusual character from Long island who was sending public messages to her best friend on Facebook which was very strange to say the least.

And she alerted LE about the FB posts for this guy, I assume. I am so sorry her family is going through this, I can't imagine how hard this would be. Did her family submit DNA? I read up thread that her mom was having difficulty doing this.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

I found the weird guy on her fb. Im not sure if she even noticed him, she didnt publicly reply to him. She has a lot of friends but he stuck out to me like a sore thumb.

You're right about the dna situation. Im not sure if that has changed. I try to not ask too many questions and upset my friend.

I actually know the area very well where Brook went missing. The area has really gone downhill in the past 15 yrs. All of it is a shame.

We have all been sharing missing flyers for a year, I just wish we could help more. Brook is the same age as my niece, I can't even imagine (God forbid) going through what Brook's family is going through.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Just reading through all this information and the issue of socks is really fascinating to me. I have to believe the killer is proving socks. Most Floridians wear sandals year round. It's harder for me to believe that all three woman were wearing sneakers. Unless you are going for a jog most people slip on flip flops...

Quote Originally Posted by Dottie72 View Post

From your response I'm not sure you informed Pasco of the weird posts. You can always screen shot stuff and email them if you don't want to call. I know lots of people who don't like to call them or they feel something is too small to inform them, but let me tell you, they will check it out. they won't say where stuff comes from and they don't run out the door to talk to the person, they check it out first. So if you didn't, send it to them, if you don't feel comfortable, I will. No problem.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

Quote Originally Posted by Skully View Post
    From your response I'm not sure you informed Pasco of the weird posts. You can always screen shot stuff and email them if you don't want to call. I know lots of people who don't like to call them or they feel something is too small to inform them, but let me tell you, they will check it out. they won't say where stuff comes from and they don't run out the door to talk to the person, they check it out first. So if you didn't, send it to them, if you don't feel comfortable, I will. No problem.
    I've been looking in to it. At this point its a weird coincidence. Really weird. I'll discuss it with my LE family. If it holds water I'll send it in the right direction. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24