GUILTY AL - Four Luong children thrown from Dauphin Island Bridge, Mobile County, 7 Jan 2008

kentuckybound

Reaction score
According to police, 37-year-old Lam Luong confessed to throwing his four children from the Dauphin Island bridge.

Police say he reported his children missing Monday night to police. After questioning him throughout the night and Tuesday morning officials say he confessed to throwing them off the bridge. He said he was upset with his wife after a domestic dispute.

The children are 3-years-old, 2-years-old, one-year-old, and four-months-old. At this time, the Coast Guard, Sheriff's Floatilla, and Conservation Officers are searching the area around the bridge.

http://www.myfoxgulfcoast.com/myfox...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

This makes me SICK!!!!!

Smoke is coming out of my ears. Why? I just don't understand WHY!!!

I just don't understand people. He needs to be shot upon sight....no questions asked!:slap:

oh my god...i dont even have words for this. i really dont think we have very many human beings left in this world.

They broke in on the news talking about this. Makes me sick when people dont want thier kids so they just KILL them. They are still looking for these precious babies. Heartbreaking!!!

I'[ve been looking at AL.com and the Mobile Register for possibly more info on this, and the crime is not even reported there yet.
This is horrible. The oldest 3, the youngest 4 months.

I cannot understand how people can harm any child, much less murder their 4 own children. OMG!!

It wasn't even that he didn't want the kids, according to the link. He was 'upset with his wife after a domestic dispute'. Do I even need to write down what I think about that? I doubt it. Hey, now we're 'upset' with this guy... maybe we can throw him off a bridge. A couple of times. Narcissistic freak!

Yeah, it was just reported on the local news that it was over a domestic dispute with his wife.
The only info I have found on the web so far was on our local fox website.

Yeah, it was just reported on the local news that it was over a domestic dispute with his wife.
The only info I have found on the web so far was on our local fox website.
You were right on top of it. I'm impressed, sad as it all is.

(BAYOU LA BATRE, Ala.) Jan. 8 -- Police in Bayou La Batre have charged an Irvington man with capital murder in the deaths of his 4 children. It is reported the man called authorities saying he had thrown his children into the water near Dauphin Island sometime on Monday.

38-year-old Lam Luong reportedly told authorities he threw all four children into the water a bridge near Dauphin Island. The chidren were identified as 3-year-old Ryan Phan, 2-year-old Hannah Luong, 1-year-old Lindrey Luong, and 4-month-old Danny Luong.

Mobile County District Attorney John Tyson told NBC15 News the investigation began as a missing person's report, but then escalated into a murder investigation around 5 p.m. Tuesday.

Members of the Mobile County Sheriff's Flotilla began searching the waters near the bridge and Cedar Point on Tuesday night, but were unable to find any sign of the children. Around 8:30, officials decided to call off the search for the night, and begin looking anew on Wednesday morning. Authorities are asking anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in that area on Monday to call local law enforcement officials.

Lam Luong has been taken into custody and is to be taken to the Mobile County Metro Jail where he will be booked on 4 counts of capital murder.

http://www.nbc15online.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=e7f4080a-120e-4d5b-9b23-3ae4c70efd84

Since he had a dispute with his wife, why didn't he continue the dispute with her?
Why didn't HE jump off the bridge???
Why o why did he murder 4 innocent children?
May they rest in peace.

exactly. why didn't HE jump off the bridge.

great way to get back at your wife after a 'domestic dispute'. this makes me sooo sick.

(BAYOU LA BATRE, Ala.) Jan. 8 -- Police in Bayou La Batre have charged an Irvington man with capital murder in the deaths of his 4 children. It is reported the man called authorities saying he had thrown his children into the water near Dauphin Island sometime on Monday.

38-year-old Lam Luong reportedly told authorities he threw all four children into the water a bridge near Dauphin Island. The chidren were identified as 3-year-old Ryan Phan, 2-year-old Hannah Luong, 1-year-old Lindrey Luong, and 4-month-old Danny Luong.

Mobile County District Attorney John Tyson told NBC15 News the investigation began as a missing person's report, but then escalated into a murder investigation around 5 p.m. Tuesday.

Members of the Mobile County Sheriff's Flotilla began searching the waters near the bridge and Cedar Point on Tuesday night, but were unable to find any sign of the children. Around 8:30, officials decided to call off the search for the night, and begin looking anew on Wednesday morning. Authorities are asking anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in that area on Monday to call local law enforcement officials.

Lam Luong has been taken into custody and is to be taken to the Mobile County Metro Jail where he will be booked on 4 counts of capital murder.

http://www.nbc15online.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=e7f4080a-120e-4d5b-9b23-3ae4c70efd84

Thank you for the continued excellent coverage on this breaking story,

Is there any news of the mother's whereabouts and condition? I'm hoping he hasn't harmed her too.

Judging by the ages of the children, he must have made his wife pregnant almost within months after giving birth each time. No wonder she had a "domestic dispute" with him.

Poor babies, they deserved a better father and fate than this.

First thing I got to say is...Four freaking kids under the age of 4!!! Have these people never practiced Birth Control?

Those poor kids, I hope they find their bodies so mom can lay her precious little ones to rest.

The search has continued early this morning for the little angels.
Reports say that one of the 4 children was not even his own but
was raising as his own.

Did you see that ?!!! He wasn't ashamed of what he did, showed no remorse or anything!!! He was looking at the camera like "oh, well." I could kill him myself. Those poor babies. My heart aches whn I think of them scared, alone and drowning. RIP angels.

Did you see that ?!!! He wasn't ashamed of what he did, showed no remorse or anything!!! He was looking at the camera like "oh, well." I could kill him myself. Those poor babies. My heart aches whn I think of them scared, alone and drowning. RIP angels.

I could not sleep lastnight of thinking about what those angels went through. I woke up thinking about them this morning and I'm MAD as hell!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back