Missing Georgia hiker--Meredith Emerson, 24 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you WindChime!

The latest is Hilton will be in court at 1PM.

(snip)
The family of Levi Frady, whose body was found in the same Dawson County forest as Emerson's, thinks Hilton resembles sketches of two men police want to question in the 1997 murder.

Some members of Frady's family told WSB-TV Channel 2 Tueday they think a booking photo taken of Hilton after a 1995 arrest bears a striking resemblence to at least one of the sketches.

"That kind of caught my eye. It resembles the picture," said Justin Frady, the murder victim's cousin.

The side by side pics are at the bottom of the below linked article. He looks much like the one on the right.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/15009776/detail.html

Thanks, WindChime!

The 1995 shot of him does look more like the sketch. I guess it is because of the hair (he had some at that point) and he isn't as "weathered" looking. Also, the pattern of the date does stand out, doesn't it? You guys are good! : )

I hope it's ok to post this link. These thread are moving so fast, I'm not sure if this has been noticed or posted on here. I know you guys have been on this blog also, but this stood out to me.
This probably should be included when you're looking at his timeline. Keep up the good work..ya'll are doing a great job.

http://www.truecrimeweblog.com/2008/01/who-is-gary-michael-hilton.html

""Someone needs to interrogate this guy to see where he was around '89 '90 '91 '92. My husband and I used to hike frequently in Flagstaff AZ and also around Sedona. We had an incident while on a trial that creeped us out enough to get the hell out of there fast! Who do you notify with this kind of thing? It's been years but a woman went missing at about 5 or 6 months prior to our incident (sometime around Halloween). He looks so much like the guy it's not funny. I don't like sounding like a nut but it's just something I can't seem to ignore now.
TerryR | 01.09.08 - 3:12 am ""

Only difference is the amount of hair, but that's easily disguiseable.

All the pic's have more similarity's then not.
How long did the ppl ,that talk to the artist, actually see Hilton?

Wonder what else they can add to his charges...:sick::behindbar
I think Murder with Malice pretty much covers it at this point, on top of the kidnapping charge in the other county. I am praying they aren't going to add sexual assault/rape to the mix. I know this would be a huge blow to the family. After what this creep has already done, I hope he spared Meredith from that. :(

I hope it's ok to post this link. These thread are moving so fast, I'm not sure if this has been noticed or posted on here. I know you guys have been on this blog also, but this stood out to me.
This probably should be included when you're looking at his timeline. Keep up the good work..ya'll are doing a great job.

http://www.truecrimeweblog.com/2008/01/who-is-gary-michael-hilton.html

""Someone needs to interrogate this guy to see where he was around '89 '90 '91 '92. My husband and I used to hike frequently in Flagstaff AZ and also around Sedona. We had an incident while on a trial that creeped us out enough to get the hell out of there fast! Who do you notify with this kind of thing? It's been years but a woman went missing at about 5 or 6 months prior to our incident (sometime around Halloween). He looks so much like the guy it's not funny. I don't like sounding like a nut but it's just something I can't seem to ignore now.
They should contact the FBI or the GBI. The missing woman should be enough to raise their eyebrows.

Do we even know that Hilton has ever ventured out west?

http://www.truecrimeweblog.com/2008/01/who-is-gary-michael-hilton.html[/URL]

Were they any pic's in the local papers at that time?

I think Murder with Malice pretty much covers it at this point, on top of the kidnapping charge in the other county. I am praying they aren't going to add sexual assault/rape to the mix. I know this would be a huge blow to the family. After what this creep has already done, I hope he spared Meredith from that. :(

I agree that Murder with Malice covers alot, much too much, that we do already know as fact about this far.

And as much as it sickens me, I am fearful that this monster probably did sexually assault, torture and rape poor Meredith!

I am not intending to be disgusting, gross, etc., but he did keep her alive for 3 days, killing her on the Jan.4th.
I don't think for a second that this was only to obtain her ATM pin #!

This monster is evil, PURE EVIL!!! And evil has no conscience, many unspeakable and horrific acts were done to this beautiful innocent young woman.
It angers me so that he took LE to the location of Meredith's remains d/t the promise of no dp!!! He should be fryed today!!!

I agree that Murder with Malice covers alot, much too much, that we do already know as fact about this far.

And as much as it sickens me, I am fearful that this monster probably did sexually assault, torture and rape poor Meredith!

I am not intending to be disgusting, gross, etc., but he did keep her alive for 3 days, killing her on the Jan.4th.
I don't think for a second that this was only to obtain her ATM pin #!

This monster is evil, PURE EVIL!!! And evil has no conscience, many unspeakable and horrific acts were done to this beautiful innocent young woman.
It angers me so that he took LE to the location of Meredith's remains d/t the promise of no dp!!! He should be fryed today!!!

I SO completely agree!!!!!! I wish they would just fry him TODAY! It's cases like this that make me wish that were possible BUT for the fact that keeping him alive for a while might be worth it if we could find out information about possible other victims that could bring closure to other families. That would be the only possible reason, then, I'd say fry him and get it over with. What he has done is unspeakable, unthinkable and horrifying. I cannot fathom what this young lady went through.

Do we even know that Hilton has ever ventured out west?
We don't know where Hilton has been yet. It will be people like this that will possibly place him in other locations. I haven't found anything about a woman going missing in a forest during that time in AZ tho. Anyone?

Also, I was looking for a cold case that was on here for an unidentified couple found in OK back in the 70s. I can't find it anywhere which is strange as I know I posted on it before. They were found in a National Forest here, if I am not mistaken.

We don't know where Hilton has been yet. It will be people like this that will possibly place him in other locations.

And I hope everyone that has info like that is calling LE. It doesn't do any good for them to make a post then not call LE.

This dashcam video of Hilton when an officer was on him for camping with out the permit is very import, imo.

http://www.wsbtv.com/video/15006358/index.html

He looks much younger in it and at first i didn't recognize him due to his dark hair. In fact his hair was so dark i believe he dyed it to change his hair color at that point. The video was only a couple years back, correct?
The way he rambles on to the officer, you can hear the nervousness in his voice, he has something to hide, it's obvious, even then. What was he hiding then, is the question?

I think the link through the dogs is the way he meets his victims -walking his dog. I don't think it necessarily has to do with how trained the dogs are. It's just how he meets his victims. Maybe walks his dog, sees them with theirs, then stalks them.

Also his stature with the slight slouch matches in the dashcam vid to the atm surveillance footages.
As to him saying he was involved in the military and was doing "field maneuvers" that may have been 1. a sociopathic ploy to get cops to leave him alone 2. its really true and that would explain why he is so easily desensitized to his victims and perhaps the dismembering of corpses in order for them to decompose quicker
I really think his hair looks dyed black in that dashcam video..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni