Nancy Grace Had A Awesome Show Tonite With Joel B as her guest.1-9-08

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've watched many cable news shows with Drew P and also Joel B being interviewd but I must say tonights interview with Nancy Grace IMO was the best. I hope that many of you got to see Nancy Grace Wed. Night a rerun is coming up in less then 10 minutes Joel B was on the last half hour of her CNN Head Line News show.

:) You are very welcome. I'm going to post the link to the transcripts for our members who missed Nancy's show tonight.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0801/09/ng.01.html

GRACE: No. Why did he leave? Why now? In the midst of a search for his wife who could be dead.

BRODSKY: To take his.

GRACE: Why did he go on a vacation to the magic kingdom?

BRODSKY: To take his children out on vacation. They desperately need to get away from the circus that was going on in his home.

GRACE: I thought the media had left his home.

BRODSKY: I`m sorry?

GRACE: I thought the media had left his home.

BRODSKY: They haven`t completely left his home. There isn`t a day that goes by that some member of the media doesn`t knock on his door.
But Nancy, I`d like to do something. This letter is out there. We`d like to issue an appeal to the Will County State`s Attorney`s Office to state publicly that Stacy will not be in any trouble, that she will not be prosecuted for anything if she returns. We think that maybe she`s out there and that she`s afraid to come back because she`s worried about prosecution, and we`d like them to come out and publicly state that Stacy has nothing to worry about if she shows herself.

GRACE: Prosecution for what?

BRODSKY: For all the trouble she`s caused. There`s been.

GRACE: I`m sorry. I`m asking for a specific criminal statute, sir.

BRODSKY: Well.

GRACE: Prosecution for what? What are you talking about?

BRODSKY: Well, I can tell you right now there`s been a couple of ladies in -- a couple of runaway brides, so to speak, runaway wives in Illinois who have come back. We have one lady.

GRACE: Are you talking about the runaway bride down in Georgia who lied to police.

BRODSKY: No, we had a young lady here who disappeared for four days, staged her disappearance to look like -- and then came back and there was an outcry of why she wasn`t prosecuted.

GRACE: Prosecuted for?

BRODSKY: That`s a good question. But there was a public outcry.

GRACE: So.

BRODSKY: I`m sure that -- I know the runaway bride was prosecuted and they had a big.

GRACE: Jennifer Wilbanks. Yes.

BRODSKY: Correct.

GRACE: Mr. Brodsky, you are a veteran attorney. You know that at this juncture there is no reason or no claim of prosecution against Stacy Peterson. So why are you even saying this? To deflect attention from your own client?

Boy oh boy, Joel has a problem thinking he might be close to brilliant.

Nancy nailed him spot on.

Partial quote from the transcript:

"GRACE: Prosecution for what?

:loser::waitasec:

His after thoughts often put the second foot in his mouth along with the first foot. Heck he thought he had a problem going on Greta's show, and refused.

Camper, you're comment was the best! ROFL, I just knew she'd eat him alive. He'll be running back to politically correct Greta as soon as tonight, who is being respectful ONLY because she wants Drew's interview IMO.

Drew, Steve, Joel. :sick:

Thanks, WC, for the info. I missed it last night. :blowkiss:

IMO, Brodsky knows that there is nothing to prosecute Stacy for. He just wants the DA to make an official statement asking her to come forward and promising no charges so that when he is in court and defending DrewP, he can say to the jury "See, even the DA believes that Stacy is still alive, else why would they issue such a statement?"

He seems to believe that he is very tricky, with his simple ploy.:rolleyes:

Susan

Boy oh boy, Joel has a problem thinking he might be close to brilliant.

Nancy nailed him spot on.

Partial quote from the transcript:

"GRACE: Prosecution for what?

:loser::waitasec:

His after thoughts often put the second foot in his mouth along with the first foot. Heck he thought he had a problem going on Greta's show, and refused.

Right on....Keep it coming.

Ah (sigh) It is so nice to have Nancy home! LOL She did nail him, didn't she?! Here I thought how much softer she is after having those babies!! What I saw was classic Nancy! Woohooo!

Yes, she did bring the point home that she was having none of his nonsense. Brodsky did step in it and she rubbed his nose in it, too.

Susan, you are right. I think that is exactly what he would say later.

Camper, the problem is...he was thinking again. hehehe

I've watched many cable news shows with Drew P and also Joel B being interviewd but I must say tonights interview with Nancy Grace IMO was the best. I hope that many of you got to see Nancy Grace Wed. Night a rerun is coming up in less then 10 minutes Joel B was on the last half hour of her CNN Head Line News show.

I caught most of it Windchime, she asks the hard questions, doubt he will be back

BRODSKY: I`m sure that -- I know the runaway bride was prosecuted and they had a big.

GRACE: Jennifer Wilbanks. Yes.

BRODSKY: Correct Nancy, for whom you said: "Well, look, I don't have a degree in being a police chief, but I can tell you this much: This is not cold feet, all right? This is not cold feet. I know that much."

(Ok, ok, I altered Brodsky's reply. But if he had prepared, they would have taken Nancy away on assault charges. ... snicker)

IMO, Brodsky knows that there is nothing to prosecute Stacy for. He just wants the DA to make an official statement asking her to come forward and promising no charges so that when he is in court and defending DrewP, he can say to the jury "See, even the DA believes that Stacy is still alive, else why would they issue such a statement?"

He seems to believe that he is very tricky, with his simple ploy.:rolleyes:

Susan

I think Brodsky wants his face on TV and comes up with allt his stuff, just to be there. Go Nancy, whoever said he'd be back on Greta might be right, although he's making the rounds. I think he's patterning himself after Geragos

Class-z~ Funny you should mention Gerogos. LOL Chico and I were just discussing that very thing a couple of nights ago.

I'm actually happy to see that Drew Peterson's attorney isn't up to the job. I'm happy to see that he's getting what he paid for.

I missed it! I even had it on and change the channel before Brodsky came on...I am not a happy camper. Reading it was great but seeing it would have been wonderful! Thanks for the link to the transcripts.

For me. one of the more interesting parts of the Nancy Grace / Brodsky interview was when she asked him about Drew's trip to Florida:

GRACE: You know, I was taking a look at this typed letter, and it was sent from Cincinnati. Now, Rosie, let`s see the map. Didn`t your client, Mr. Peterson, just go on a trip to the magic kingdom down in Florida very close to Cincinnati?

BRODSKY: Well, he didn`t take that route. And he was in Florida already at the time so when this letter was postmarked.

GRACE: Really?

BRODSKY: Yes.

GRACE: How do you know what route he took?

BRODSKY: Because he told me. And he was already in Florida. I had spoken to him down there. He was already in Florida on the 29th.

GRACE: In Florida on the 29th. And this was postmarked on the 29th. Question: what day did he leave?

BRODSKY: He left just after -- just after Christmas. The 26th.

GRACE: He left on the 26th. You`re certain?

BRODSKY: Yes.

GRACE: Why?

BRODSKY: Because I had spoke to him.

I just recalled the fuss JB had about the cell phone records. Drew hasn't seen them, JB hasn't seen them. LE intercepted (impounded IIRC) them and LE has the records and the phones (taken during the SW.) lol Drew doesn't have a record of his calls and has to depend on memory perhaps of who called when. Unless he's able to access his account online....well, shot that giggle.

I just recalled the fuss JB had about the cell phone records. Drew hasn't seen them, JB hasn't seen them. LE intercepted (impounded IIRC) them and LE has the records and the phones (taken during the SW.) lol Drew doesn't have a record of his calls and has to depend on memory perhaps of who called when.
Unless he's able to access his account online....well, shot that giggle.
I thought of that chico, I view mine even though I discontinued the paper bill a long time ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back