Levi Frady From Cumming, GA Murdered 1994

I saw Levi Frady before I even knew about WS on a cold case website. I thought to myself, "it's that maniac serial killer" and started doing some research. :( I hope all these victims can find closure. This guy is one sick person.

According to the interview with Gary Hilton, he could help LE with Levi's case. If i can find the link to the audio interview between GMH while in jail with LE, i will link it. It is a lengthy interview, however worth the listening to. It says a lot about GMH and his sociopathic personality.

Here is the link to the interview, it was originally posted by Wolfscratch:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/download/...9/16063171.mp3

I'll try and see where to que it when talks about Levi. 59:15 into the video is about where LE asks him about Levi Frady. 59 Minutes and 15 seconds into this interview.
LE says that if the death penalty was off the table and Hilton won't get any more time would Hilton help them with the Frady case and Hilton says He'd be glad to help, with an attorney present. (not exactly qouting them).

Officials in Georgia are still working to solve the murder of an 11-year-old boy.
It's been 25 years since Levi Frady was last seen on October 22, 1997 on Little Mill Road in Forsyth County.
Levi's body was found the next day in the Dawson Forest Wildlife Management Area in Dawson County.

Found this thread after starting one today for someone from GA with the same last name.

Giving Levi a bump since i am here now.
2023 by: Nicole Sanders
''Investigators note the date of Frady’s disappearance aligns with the fifth game of the World Series, while the day his body was discovered was the opening of rifle deer hunting in Dawson Forest.
Two possible witnesses have been identified in the case''.
The GBI says this person was seen walking along Little Mill Road at 6:30 the day Levi was reported missing. GBI forensic artist Marla sketched the above photos based off of witness description:
1712428400813.png
  • White male
  • Late fifties in age
  • Scruffy, gray beard
  • Faded blue baseball cap
  • Walking in “stooped fashion”

Witness Two​

94697829secondWITNESS-1.jpg

According to the GBI, this person was seen in the Dawson Forest Wildlife Management Area. He may have been driving a 1980 to 1985 medium blue Toyota, two-wheel-drive pick-up truck with a white camper shell over the truck bed.
He is described as follows:
  • White male
  • 45 to 55 years of age
  • Clean-shaven
  • Six foot to six-foot-one
  • Slim build
  • White or gray hair

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors