John Tabor-Employer Of GMH

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Hilton worked for Tabor's siding company off and on for 10 years. He reportedly lived onsite during this time span for approximately 7 years.

Tabor was identified as the person Hilton called from the Huddle House restaurant on Thursday, presumably while Meredith was still in his vehicle outside.

I found a couple of discrepancies already in the reports of Hilton's job with Tabor. Tabor also reportedly called LE as soon as he heard of Meredith and gave them information on Hilton. Why? Why would a man who allowed him to live on property, work for him for ten years, and work around the public instantly feel that Hilton could in any way be related to this missing 24 year old woman?

Hilton worked for Tabor's siding company off and on for 10 years. He reportedly lived onsite during this time span for approximately 7 years.

Tabor was identified as the person Hilton called from the Huddle House restaurant on Thursday, presumably while Meredith was still in his vehicle outside.

I found a couple of discrepancies already in the reports of Hilton's job with Tabor. Tabor also reportedly called LE as soon as he heard of Meredith and gave them information on Hilton. Why? Why would a man who allowed him to live on property, work for him for ten years, and work around the public instantly feel that Hilton could in any way be related to this missing 24 year old woman?

Hilton must have showing some serious sign, SS, awesome find!! I hope we find out what they were..

Tabor must know more!! That sounds fishy to me!!
If he called the police as soon as Meredith was missing and told them about Hilton?
Tabor needs to be asked: Why would you let anyone who you think is possible of such a terrble thing, live in your property? work for you? How do you trust someone like that?
Most of us would never let anyone live near us if we had any slight small suspicion that they were capable of such a thing.
Did he know GMH well enough to trust him to live on his property and that he wouldn't kill him?

Around 1997 he answered a help wanted ad for Insulated Wall Systems, said Tabor, the company's owner. For the next 10 years Hilton worked "on and off" to help the siding company market its services.

"He didn't have any contact with customers," added Tabor. "He kind of worked by himself."

http://www.ajc.com/shared-gen/content/shared-gen/ap/National/Missing_Hiker.html?cxntlid=inform

SuzQ posted:
A customer who wasn't happy with his siding job with Insulated Wall Sytems posted this comment at Zimbio.
http://www.zimbio.com/Gary+Michael+H...ilton+Meredith

You ask the question, why does this person know so much about this person Gary Michael Hilton and his relationship with the Tabor's?

Answer: Because I am one of the customers whose home John Tabor sent this man Gary Michael Hilton into to do work! I am also the person who told the Union County Sheriff Friday morning, where to look for Hilton in Dekalb. I took the photograph of Hilton's van showing the license plate at the house where Insulated Wall Systems runs its business out of. I sat in a chair across from the desk of Barbara S. at Bob Woods Real Estate Office where she told me the story of the crazy man who lived next door and whom I should be careful of. I know the Tabor's, a husband and wife lawyer team, have already tried to hide what they know of "Mack" Hilton under oath in a lawsuit involving that work on my home that has been going on since 2004.

SS, thanks for posting my quote. It was the first thing I thought of when I read Mr. Tabor's comments about Hilton not having contact with customers.

In the same ajc.com article, Mr Tabor says they had a falling out last year. I wonder what kind of falling out and when did it happen. IMO, Hilton lost his job of ten years, and roof over his head, resulting in him telling the Baton Buying Barbara a couple of months ago, that he was going to go live in the woods. That's a pretty big upset for even a transient like Hilton and could have driven him from a possible serial Killer to a spree killer.

ETA: The ten years Hilton lived and worked at Insulated Wall Sytems seems to be the most stable and consistent part of Hiltons entire life. Losing that had to have pissed Hilton off big time. For the first time in ten years he really was homeless and jobless.

Probably was doing this all along.
Have a hunch, might be other killings in other states years ago.
Follow where he lived before the last 10 years...

I find it unusual that an Attorney would make such a statement if he were involved in a lawsuit involving Hilton and this person. However, maybe it was always his contention in the lawsuit that Hilton never had contact with the public. Maybe we need to try to find a copy of the lawsuit so we can read it for ourselves. It would be under "find this name" VS. John and (wife's name, if she is a partner) Tabor DBA as Insulated Wall Systems, 4169 Clairmont Rd. Chamblee, GA 30341. The person said it was from 2004.

Tabor must know more!! That sounds fishy to me!!
If he called the police as soon as Meredith was missing and told them about Hilton?
Tabor needs to be asked: Why would you let anyone who you think is possible of such a terrble thing, live in your property? work for you? How do you trust someone like that?
Most of us would never let anyone live near us if we had any slight small suspicion that they were capable of such a thing.
Did he know GMH well enough to trust him to live on his property and that he wouldn't kill him?

I am thinking almost as soon as Meredith went missing they gave a description of Hilton supplied by the retired LE and others on the hiking trail.

Tabor would have known with the dog and the description given of Hilton and the van that this person was Hilton. I think he cooperated with LE from the beginning. I don't think he had anyway of knowing that Hilton would be turn out to be a possible serial killer or even killer for that matter..just that he was alittle unhinged and this is someone Tabor was trying to help. Again this is just MHO.

If it WAS the guy that I ran into - then he was possibly very easy to get along with MEN but could go off on a woman in a heartbeat.
It suprises me how even my own husband - a good ol' Jawja man - will tolerate a sexist attitude in another man.

I could not figure out why the guy at the airport didn't call the cops when that guy chased me out to my car and then got another person....just my impression - but he was a craggy man's man but even the guys knew he was crazy and shrugged it off with a 'oh that's just him, he's harmless.' If he had hit me, I'd have called the cops, but he just verbally abused the crap outta me. Maybe people thought that was as bad as he got...you know, like disrespectful is not right but it is ok.

I dunno. That is interesting to think about.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/me.../hilton0111.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

(snip)
The first time she met subcontractor Gary Michael Hilton, Robyn McKinney said he made her uneasy.
"He was a crazy man," said McKinney, who, along with her husband, hired Insulated Wall Systems to do some work on their Snellville home in 2004. "He had rotted teeth. He acted and talked really strange."

I bet there thanking there lucky stars they are alive....
Prayers for all of his victims..

.....It suprises me how even my own husband - a good ol' Jawja man - will tolerate a sexist attitude in another man. ....

I was surprised at both the racist AND sexist attitudes the Wakulla County Sherrif Dept. displayed at the women's safety class I attended shortly after Cheryl Dunlap dissappeared.

Any perpetrator that was used as an example was named something like "Tyrone", never a "Bob". The officer said things like "I know all you ladies like to have with you... what? Yes, a PURSE! and if I know you ladies, you like to have several of them in different colors, so when you change purses to match your shoes you need to remember to move your gun to the other purse." Condescending tone - like we were idiots.

Even at 15, my daughter kept looking at me like "Why are you not standing up to this?" The answer was, these guys had no clue they were being racist or sexist. They honestly were trying to help us poor helpless ladies who couldn't survive on only one handbag.

One even said he had to "get onto us ladies" for waiting until a tragedy to get advice on protecting ourselves. I guess my purple belt and my daughter's brown belt in Kenpo and our guns we have taken lessons with over the years don't count. We're helpless women against the dangerous Tyrones of the world.

*rolls eyes* I was surprised. I hope I'm always surprised at this kind of thing and it never becomes so common that I accept it.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/me.../hilton0111.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

(snip)
The first time she met subcontractor Gary Michael Hilton, Robyn McKinney said he made her uneasy.
"He was a crazy man," said McKinney, who, along with her husband, hired Insulated Wall Systems to do some work on their Snellville home in 2004. "He had rotted teeth. He acted and talked really strange."

Interesting article condsidering Tabor has told people that Hilton did NOT hve contact with customers. He lied.

Interesting article condsidering Tabor has told people that Hilton did NOT hve contact with customers. He lied.

I'm going to guess that Tabor said the same thing under oath regarding his lawsuits with at least one customer. To now admit that Hilton did have contact with the customers would land Tabor in deep doo doo. Especially if he is an attorney as been speculated. I know his wife is one. Did she testify to the same thing?

In other words, this is Tabors story and he's sticking to it.

Good work, Dixie! The first case looks like they were suing the McKinneys. Insulated Wall Systems is the plantiff with his wife as the Atty. I can't get into to look at the other two you posted. I was under the impression from her post that she sued them. Interesting turn.

Do you think he's trying to avoid potential lawsuits or he's lying for another reason..?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back