1273 users online (229 members and 1044 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmom View Post
    I don't think they should rule him out too soon either, but I understand why it looks unlikely that GMH killed Cayle. There are witnesses coming out of the woodwork who have seen GMH on the trails and near other crime locations, but not one yet who saw him near Athens.

Also, I would find it hard to believe that he could do a "soft kill" with Cayle when he was mentally in a place where he had just finished murdering and dismembering Cheryl Dunlap and only two days before he did the same to Meredith.

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/news...cxntlid=inform

"Investigators don't see any connection because there's no evidence that Hilton has been in Athens and there's no evidence of violence to her body," Clarke County coroner Bobby Tribble said. "There are no obvious signs of trauma."
    I agree with you angelmom. I don't think this is GMH.

Something tells me this is foul play, but I'm not sure about it being GMH because of the proximity to the dates. However, it is obvious that GMH turned into a spree killer.

I also think it's unfortunate that they threw the bipolar thing out there immediately and published it as a possible theory to what happened. I have never heard of using the characteristics disoriented and confused to describe a bipolar person. News to me. If her dog had gotten lose from her and she was looking for him or trying to catch up with him, maybe that is why her expression was misinterpreted? I mean, generally, when someone is in the process of looking for something they can't find they have a look of uncertainty about them. And that is great how these witnesses who say she looked disoriented/confused did nothing to find out if she was ok or if she needed help.
    A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
    ~ Nelson Mandela

Bumping for Cayle...

anyone know if there's been any progress on this case? Has it gone cold?
    Some people do crossword puzzles or Soduko in their spare time...I look at skeletal reconstructions and work on UID puzzles. I swear I'm not this morbid in person!

Help Fred Murray find his daughter and bring her home. He should not be walking those woods alone!
    What Happened to Maura Murray? http://www.mauramurraymissing.com

Another Athens local dropping in. I can't believe I had never even heard of this case.. and it happened less than a year before I first moved to Athens for school!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226904"]Found Deceased GA - Rebecca Elaine Greene, 22, Athens, 19 November 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] Bringing over Rebecca Greene's thread. Rebecca was another UGA student who went missing last month and was found in shallow water, no foul play was declared but it's still rather strange.
    It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy.

----

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3