789 users online (129 members and 660 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    God, what this sweet lady must have gone through! And I'm sure her husband, John too!

And poor John, where is John???

LE needs to MAKE that scum Hilton talk and tell them where he put John Bryant's body!

What kind of monster repeated beats on an 84 year old women until she is dead? They should do whatever they need to do to make Hilton Talk and tell them where her husband's body can be found.

Searching for John in Georgia

Authorities plan to search Thursday and Friday in two North Georgia counties for John Bryant, an elderly North Carolina hiker who disappeared last fall along with his wife, Irene.

Irene Bryant's body was discovered in November, three weeks after the couple disappeared, and police have named Gary Michael Hilton, the man charged with murdering a North Georgia hiker, as a suspect in the North Carolina couple's disappearance and Irene Bryant's death.

On Thursday and Friday, the GBI will be joining local, state and federal authorities from Georgia and North Carolina in searching an area that includes Towns and Union counties in northeast Georgia, GBI spokesman John Bankhead said.

"Numerous sources have identified Gary Michael Hilton as being in this area of Georgia in late October, 2007," Bankhead said. "The GBI is seeking input from the public on any sightings of Hilton in this area of northeast Georgia."

Bankhead asked that anyone who recalls seeing Hilton, or his white Chevrolet Astro van, in Towns County in late October call the GBI's Cleveland office at 706-348-4866.

Link to article

Let's hope this leads to progress in this case.

I certainly hope with this united effort that Mr. Bryant will be found so his family can have some closure. It is terrible not to know what happened to your loved one and have a place to visit.

Authorities Will Search in N. GA for missing NC Hiker

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/

Authorities will search N. Georgia for missing N.C. Hiker

Union County, Ga. (Fox5)

Authorities will search NE Georgia Thursday for signs of a missing N.C. man.

80 year old John Bryant and his wife disappeared in October while hiking in N.C..
    She was later found dead, and police say they have linked Gary Hilton to her death. Click on video for more information ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The video describes the locations that le will search for Mr. Bryant.
    I hope they include the woods where the dash cam video was recorded.

~

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    I know ya'll have seen the dash cam video from a Gerogia Sheriff's car.

Very chilling, and notice how " hyper " (THINK NERVOUS ) the monster acts!

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/15005616/detail.html

The date of this confrontation was 10/26/2007. 5 days after the death and disappearence of Irene and John Bryant!

I think LE should be seriously searching this area for poor John's body! And they well may be as I post this!
    Who knows, Hilton could of had the poor man in the van at that time!

And I guess that the Sherrif here is also very frotunate he didn't become a victim as well!

This is where they need to search!

This video was 5 days after the murder of Irene!

Look how suspicious Hilton is acting!!! He got rid of John's body somewhere near here!!!

I think they may find something there, unless GMH came back to move the body and he had plenty of time.

I wish he would just TELL THEM what he did with John instead of them having to search.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I wish he would just TELL THEM what he did with John instead of them having to search.

Me too!! And can't they make him tell them?
    It sure seems like they'd have some ways to make him talk, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Wouldn't he lose his leverage if he did that? Well, what little he has, or thinks he has.

Two days searching the forest around Hiawassee were not productive, and searchers are unlikely to return to that area without additional leads that could take them to the body of a 79-year-old North Carolina hiker, authorities said. (more at link)
    http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...earch0126.html

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Two days searching the forest around Hiawassee were not productive, and searchers are unlikely to return to that area without additional leads that could take them to the body of a 79-year-old North Carolina hiker, authorities said. (more at link)
    http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...earch0126.html
    Thank you SuziQ. Another letdown.

Quote Originally Posted by panglossian View Post
    Thank you SuziQ. Another letdown.
    I had been hoping that GMH had given them some info. I feel so sorry for John's family.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I had been hoping that GMH had given them some info. I feel so sorry for John's family.
    I can't imagine losing elederly parents, or anyone for that matter, to an atrocious, vicious attack and kidnapping. Thank God that Irene's body was found!

Can you imagine the torment of thinking about poor John, what he must have gone through and never locating his whereabouts? !!!
    What an uniamaginable nightmare!

My thoughts and prayers continue for the Bryant's family.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast