733 users online (83 members and 650 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Yes! I thought the same thing. And he was willing to ''take him down!..

Quote Originally Posted by Pharlap View Post
    What a story, tg for the guy that stayed on the line....

I think Hilton liked to play the crazy card, thinking he could work his way out of trouble with it.

Suspect eyed in string of slayings
    Well-known profiler fears that Gary Michael Hilton is 'way out there on the 'Silence of the Lambs' scale.''

By Rhonda Cook, Jeffry Scott
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 01/12/08

Five days after Gary Michael Hilton led investigators into the north Georgia woods to the body of a missing Buford hiker, law enforcement officers in two other states named the vagabond a suspect in three other unsolved deaths.

Hilton, who has been charged with murder and kidnapping in the death of Meredith Emerson, 24, of Buford, is being held in the Dawson County jail. But late Friday, more charges appear to be on the way. Hilton is being investigated in five cases —- two in Georgia, one in North Carolina and two in Florida. Victims in three of the cases were decapitated.

much more at link below

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/news...cxntlid=inform

AMW - Michael Scot Louis may have been his November killing.....

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=51630

very interesting .... Michael Scot Louis was, more than likely, kept alive for several days before he was killed also....

We don't have a base anymore if they can connect him to this one. Which means there are going to be so many murders that could be his that we can't narrow down without a look at the DNA in those cases.

It would mean: His MO changes, the way he leaves them changes, he drove the vehicle back is different, and other things. We NEED to know if his DNA is here. It means that we have NO base at ALL! We can't take basics from killings like they have with Meredith and the recent murders that happened along the trails or near the woods, with the ATM cards being a common factor, and the other connections then find out this guy breaks all those molds including being found in trash bags in water. I am just floored that they even related this one to GMH.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Michael Scot Louis seemed like such a sweet all around nice guy...my heart is breaking over here.

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    very interesting .... Michael Scot Louis was, more than likely, kept alive for several days before he was killed also....

Red face

Does anyone know(fact) that both of hilton's vehicle's were working?

We have no confirmation the second vehicle was viable.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    We don't have a base anymore if they can connect him to this one. Which means there are going to be so many murders that could be his that we can't narrow down without a look at the DNA in those cases.

It would mean: His MO changes, the way he leaves them changes, he drove the vehicle back is different, and other things. We NEED to know if his DNA is here. It means that we have NO base at ALL! We can't take basics from killings like they have with Meredith and the recent murders that happened along the trails or near the woods, with the ATM cards being a common factor, and the other connections then find out this guy breaks all those molds including being found in trash bags in water. I am just floored that they even related this one to GMH.
    i'm a little surprised too, but i guess the fact that he was decapitated/dismembered, along with him probably being alive for several days before his death, plays into this.....maybe there's some other details about Michael's death that LE has kept close to their vests, that is similar also......interesting

Go back and read his scenario.

1. Male
    2. Water
    3. trash bags
    4. Car back
    5. No money involved.

Where does this coincide with Hilton and other cases?!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I hope there really is no connection like DNA..because it means that Gary Michael Hilton is a more prolific killer than we ever imagined. I said I thought it could go into the double digits...this could go beyond. It would not give him a scenario that could pull him into other cases by what is known from other killings. It would broaden the spectrum to so many that we have no clue on the end result.

How could they not even look at the many cases we have found? We kept them into his category!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

This yet another video of the LE dashboard cam. However I think it is better quality and much clearer. Infact you can see a glare off of the huge glasses Hilton is wearing, whereas before you didn't notice the glasses as much. Also once you see him in those glasses he looks remarkably like the ATM photo in Dunlops case. I think he had the glasses on then and people referred to them as googles..they aren't they are huge glasses that seem to look like googles. Take a look..what do you think? Even the structure of his face is more apparent in these photos and even with the masked tape mask..the structure looks the same.
    Also in this tape he does mention his dog..but I couldn't quite mak out what he said.
    http://tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll...VIDEO/80109054
    Last edited by DeltaDawn; 01-12-2008 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Wow, LE must have some great evidence. My questions is who's evidence? Was he throwing away his trophies? From the below link:

A man who spotted accused killer Gary Michael Hilton at a DeKalb County gas station last week watched as Hilton threw away several backpacks, a sleeping bag and a purse into a trash bin, according to 911 calls obtained by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
    http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...calls0112.html

Backpacks would be from hikers right? John, Irene, Emerson
    Purse is Cheryls?
    Bumping up this post. Is anyone as disturbed by this as I am?

If its true about what this guy watched Hilton throw out then it really doesnt surprise me. All through this investigation LE has kinda reiterated that they have found tons of evidence and that it will take time to sort it all out.

If Hilton was really living on the trails as everyone suspects then it only seems silly of him to throw away things that he would need....irregardless of how he got them. Besides money being a factor in his crimes, maybe he was also robbing for gear to use.
    I have not researched the John and Irene Bryant case any, but was it ever said if they found any of their belongings or hiking gear?

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Bumping up this post. Is anyone as disturbed by this as I am?
    Totally chilling to hear that call and visualize what was going on. I am so glad that man didn't try to take Hilton down and waited for police.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast