Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TX - Deanna Merryfield, 13, Killeen, 22 July 1990 - #3

TX - Deanna Merryfield, 13, Killeen, 22 July 1990 - #3

Continue here.

Thanks Windy!

You been busy tonight closing and opening new threads. It sure helps when one has finally gotten dressed! LOL

Hoping that Missie will be able to post this weekend and give us some updates!!!

Missie wanted me to update you guys as she is waiting for a new password. There is nothing new going on.

Indy:

Same information I posted for Missie last week! What's taking so long on getting a new password?? Man, I'm going to write my down everywhere!
    LOL

I just think is has to do with the extra workload the mods are going through right now. I email Windy and Missie has emailed chico so shouldnt be long now.

Glad to hear that Indy.

Have fun today at the BP!!

Thanks Indy and Littledeer.

Missie, I hope you get a new password soon. We will be here for you, friend.

Lion

No problem LionRun.

I am sure you are as anxious as we are to hear from Missie!

Yes, Littledeer, I sure am. I understand that she is now working full time and on the day shift that she had hoped for. So that is good news. Hopefully, she will be able to log on soon.

Lion

Oh, I didn't know she got a day shift position. Glad to hear that, not only for Missie, but for her children and hubby!! She does have children, right?

Yes, she has children. And, I am also glad for that she is now on the day shift and working full-time for the same reasons as you.

Lion

Hi Everyone-I'm so sorry for the temporary absence! Yes, I did finally get that fulltime days position-I started last week and I'm super happy and exhausted at the same time,lol.
    There have been no new updates from Sgt.Davis-but I haven't had much time to email him either, so I will do that tonight. I hope everyone is well!! I REALLY missed you guys,lol.

Missie, I'm glad that you are doing well, and I am glad to see you back, friend!

Lion

MISSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!

Just now saw that you posted here. Have been busy over at the Maria (Marine) thread. Please keep us posted!!! We haven't forgotten you or your beloved sister!!!!

Wow, I just read all of the threads. Sending good thoughts to you and your family, Missie. Very curious about the tats. I'd think it would be difficult to have a pseudonym with a different last name with those tats. Anyway, it sounds like your lives growing up were a lot like mine, and she reminds me a lot of me when I was her age. It's a miracle I'm alive, so I'm hoping for the same miracle for her (and you!).

Hi Missie - sending you hugs and am glad that you are well.

Thank you all for the support, and Lion thank you so much for posting the links to the other threads I emailed Sgt. Davis last night but I havent heard back yet, it usually takes him at least a few days. I will let you all know as soon as I hear something.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MissieMt For This Useful Post:

sloane is offline "To those who are granted much, much is expected."
    Good morning MissieMt!!
    I've been thinking a lot about you and your family and this investigation. I play the songs from Deanna's myspace at least weekly...they apply to so many of my cases sometimes I cannot listen any longer bec. I get tears in my eyes. As you and I have discussed before, music can be powerful as well as cathartic; thank you for sharing those particular ones with us. And I want you to know what a (positive) effect you've had on at least me by sharing what you have and letting us (strangers, really, but who want to help) in on your life struggles. You are to be commended.
    warmly,
    Of all sad words of mouth and pen, the saddest are these: It might have been.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sloane For This Useful Post:

Thank you Sloane!!
    Unfortunately I still haven't heard back from Sgt. Davis. I'm guessing this either means he has nothing new to report-or he is really busy and hasn't had the chance. I'm going to see if my sister will also email him asking for an update-maybe then he will reply.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to MissieMt For This Useful Post:

Just Bumping. Makes me sad to see her thread on the 2nd page (silly, I know). Still haven't heard anything from Sgt. Davis-I'm gonna try to email him again.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to MissieMt For This Useful Post:

sloane is offline "To those who are granted much, much is expected."
    Hi MissieMt
    Just thinking of you and Deanna...I guess since you haven't posted, Sgt. D hasn't gotten back with you, but wanted to let you know you're in my thoughts. If there's anything I can do...

warmly, sloane
    Of all sad words of mouth and pen, the saddest are these: It might have been.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to sloane For This Useful Post:

Well, I finally heard back from him today. Basically he has nothing, he went out of town to interview someone but that person wasn't there-so he doesn't know where they are and we are still waiting for the age progression. Thats all he wrote.
    I guess we are officially in a lull in her case-I don't like it.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to MissieMt For This Useful Post:

I'm sorry Missie. I will keep y'all in my prayers.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranaice For This Useful Post:

Missie,

I am relatively new here on WS and just came across Deanna's story (and yours!) today for the first time. I read every thread from the beginning up to today and can honestly say, I've never seen anything like it! (Yes, there were lots of other things I should have been doing instead!)

You are truly to be commended for having the courage to begin this journey. From your very first post, it was clear that you were reluctant - for obvious reasons. And with so little information to go on, I'm sure it must have seemed like an overwhelming and daunting task. But reading through all the threads at once gave me a chance to witness the most amazing thing. The wonderful sleuthers on this board jumped right in and just became the wind beneath your wings! I know you've gone back and read through everything too and, of course, you've lived it. It's amazing how quickly everything came together and began to move forward. What an awesome team you have all been!

Thank you for caring enough about your sister to go through this process. Anyone who spends time on this site or similar sites knows how many lost souls are out there with no one searching for them. It is heartbreaking and can truly take a toll on you. But people like you and all the WS sleuthers who have been along side you on your search, ready and willing to do whatever they can to help find Deanna, truly do restore one's faith in humanity. There are many good people who care and thank god for all of them. You have proven that family bonds are strong, even when the family really isn't.

It's clear that you've been given some information by LE that you cannot share. I'm curious whether they have ever indicated that Deanna may be in legal trouble. If she is still out there, maybe she's afraid to come forward for that reason???

Whatever happens, I wish you and all your sisters the very best. I will continue to follow your story and will do whatever I can to be of help.

Take care of yourself Missie. And all you super-sleuthers too!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy1 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast