TX TX - Deanna Merryfield, 13, Killeen, 22 July 1990 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Windy!

You been busy tonight closing and opening new threads. It sure helps when one has finally gotten dressed! LOL

Hoping that Missie will be able to post this weekend and give us some updates!!!

Missie wanted me to update you guys as she is waiting for a new password. There is nothing new going on.

Indy:

Same information I posted for Missie last week! What's taking so long on getting a new password?? Man, I'm going to write my down everywhere!
LOL

I just think is has to do with the extra workload the mods are going through right now. I email Windy and Missie has emailed chico so shouldnt be long now.

Thanks Indy and Littledeer:).

Missie, I hope you get a new password soon. We will be here for you, friend:blowkiss:.

Lion

No problem LionRun.

I am sure you are as anxious as we are to hear from Missie!

Yes, Littledeer, I sure am:). I understand that she is now working full time and on the day shift that she had hoped for. So that is good news. Hopefully, she will be able to log on soon.

Lion

Oh, I didn't know she got a day shift position. Glad to hear that, not only for Missie, but for her children and hubby!! She does have children, right?

Yes, she has children. And, I am also glad for that she is now on the day shift and working full-time for the same reasons as you:).

Lion

Hi Everyone-I'm so sorry for the temporary absence! Yes, I did finally get that fulltime days position-I started last week and I'm super happy and exhausted at the same time,lol.
There have been no new updates from Sgt.Davis-but I haven't had much time to email him either, so I will do that tonight. I hope everyone is well!! I REALLY missed you guys,lol.

Missie, I'm glad that you are doing well, and I am glad to see you back, friend:blowkiss:!

Lion

MISSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!

Just now saw that you posted here. Have been busy over at the Maria (Marine) thread. Please keep us posted!!! We haven't forgotten you or your beloved sister!!!!

Wow, I just read all of the threads. Sending good thoughts to you and your family, Missie. Very curious about the tats. I'd think it would be difficult to have a pseudonym with a different last name with those tats. Anyway, it sounds like your lives growing up were a lot like mine, and she reminds me a lot of me when I was her age. It's a miracle I'm alive, so I'm hoping for the same miracle for her (and you!).

Thank you all for the support, and Lion thank you so much for posting the links to the other threads I emailed Sgt. Davis last night but I havent heard back yet, it usually takes him at least a few days. I will let you all know as soon as I hear something.

Good morning MissieMt!! :blowkiss:
I've been thinking a lot about you and your family and this investigation. I play the songs from Deanna's myspace at least weekly...they apply to so many of my cases sometimes I cannot listen any longer bec. I get tears in my eyes. As you and I have discussed before, music can be powerful as well as cathartic; thank you for sharing those particular ones with us. And I want you to know what a (positive) effect you've had on at least me by sharing what you have and letting us (strangers, really, but who want to help) in on your life struggles. You are to be commended.
warmly,

Thank you Sloane!!
Unfortunately I still haven't heard back from Sgt. Davis. I'm guessing this either means he has nothing new to report-or he is really busy and hasn't had the chance. I'm going to see if my sister will also email him asking for an update-maybe then he will reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82