Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: TX - Deanna Merryfield, 13, Killeen, 22 July 1990 - #3

I think Mia's idea of a vigil for Deanna is excellent too. Holding a vigil would be a good way to get into a local paper and as Mia suggested, a local TV station could be contacted to do some coverage of the vigil, plus by covering the vigil the paper/TV station would have to reccount some of the details about Deanna's disapperence that might even jog some people's memories.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhoebeG For This Useful Post:

I agree Phoebe-I would love for us to do that this year! I know Missie has been so busy, I hope she has time soon to come talk to us and give us an update!
    I am looking for a few good sleuthers to help Missie find her sister--please, please, please bring your fresh ideas!!

Deanna Merryfield:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58438

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julessleuther For This Useful Post:

gotta bump

Thanks Mia G!

I posted this on my blog last night. Mods, if this is not allowed, I apologize in advance--feel free to delete. Everyone: Please post and offer your comments, we have to raise awareness for Missie and Deanna!

http://www.alittlebiteoflife.net/201...erryfield.html
    I am looking for a few good sleuthers to help Missie find her sister--please, please, please bring your fresh ideas!!

Deanna Merryfield:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Julessleuther For This Useful Post:

Kat

Please join as a fan and support Missie!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/p...5083342?ref=mf

Deanna Merryfield:

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julessleuther For This Useful Post:

bumping

Deanna Merryfield:

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julessleuther For This Useful Post:

Hey guys!

I have a possible new lead and need some hellp researching this further.

There is a Deanna Rae C. in KY, who is the same age as Deanna. On search databases, it lists Killeen, TX, and Catlettsburg, KY as residences. (Clarkston is the last name)

I am looking for any facebook, myspace etc., photo of this person, as well as high school/college info. Can anyone help??
    Last edited by Julessleuther; 01-31-2010 at 03:26 PM.

Deanna Merryfield:

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julessleuther For This Useful Post:

I can help...
    Sue

Thank you! Can you see if you can find any information about a D. Clarkston from KY(see above for full name). A photo from facebook or somewhere would be a nice plus!!

Quote Originally Posted by sas377 View Post
    I can help...

Deanna Merryfield:

I'm new to this thread/forum but read through the entire thing last night. Thought i'd help out and search a bit on facebook/myspace. Didn't find any Deanna R. Clarkston but did come across a Deanna Michelle Clarkson from Morgantown, WV. Her FB is private and no picture is shown and she have very few friends(17). The friends that she does have seem to be like they would be around the right age as DM would be. Has this lady been brought up before? I don't remember seeing the name.

Found some more info, so I don't think it's her. Her age is listed at 40 and is married to a Gerald Clarkson and it doesn't look like they've both ever lived outside of WV.
    Last edited by GoJacks; 02-02-2010 at 04:03 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoJacks For This Useful Post:

I too struck out on FB (lots of Deanna Rae's on there minus the last name, but no locations). I did find some Clarsktons from KY, but not any Deanna's. Do you know where in KY?

I don't have a gold membership to classmates, so I can't check that.
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Julessleuther View Post
    Hey guys!

There is a Deanna Rae C. in KY, who is the same age as Deanna. On search databases, it lists Killeen, TX, and Catlettsburg, KY as residences. (Clarkston is the last name)

I am looking for any facebook, myspace etc., photo of this person, as well as high school/college info. Can anyone help??
    I searched on Zabasearch and presumably the Deanna Clarkston that comes up there for Ashland, KY is the same one as the Cattlesburg Deanna Clarkston, as Ashland and Cattlesburg are right next to each other. Cattlesburg seems to be incredibly small, so I guess they listed Ashland as the address, but there is an address and phone number. Otherwise I haven't really found anything. I only have full access to British records, but no marriage or birth seems to come up for a Deanna Clarkston on ancestry.com. As the others said, facebook brings up nothing.
    Last edited by PhoebeG; 02-02-2010 at 08:44 PM.

I am not finding anything either, but this person used to live in Killeen. Could be nothing, could be something. Deanna's birthday was yesterday--we need to find her this year!

Deanna Merryfield:

Bumping for Deanna. Hate to see this not on the front page.

Yes, the other databases that I used had both Ashland and Cattlesburg as locations for her. Thank you for looking everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeG View Post
    I searched on Zabasearch and presumably the Deanna Clarkston that comes up there for Ashland, KY is the same one as the Cattlesburg Deanna Clarkston, as Ashland and Cattlesburg are right next to each other. Cattlesburg seems to be incredibly small, so I guess they listed Ashland as the address, but there is an address and phone number. Otherwise I haven't really found anything. I only have full access to British records, but no marriage or birth seems to come up for a Deanna Clarkston on ancestry.com. As the others said, facebook brings up nothing.

Deanna Merryfield:

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Julessleuther For This Useful Post:

Kat

Bumping.

Thanks Phoebe!

Deanna Merryfield:

Bump!

Deanna Merryfield:

Jules - you are such a blessing to WS. We are so lucky to have you!

Prayers for Deanna - may she come home soon!

Salem

I double-checked myspace using just the last name and couldn't find any Clarkston close to the above referenced cities.
    Sue

Bumping. Thanks for looking sas377!

Deanna Merryfield:

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Julessleuther For This Useful Post:

Jules - you are an angel!!!
    ~~~Cynical Optimist~~~

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy1 For This Useful Post:

Bumping

34. The Following User Says Thank You to GoJacks For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Julessleuther View Post
    Hey guys!

Hey Julessleuther!

I have found a Deanna R. Clarkston in Kentucky who was married January 01, 2000 at age 22 (right on the mark for Deanna I believe if my math is correct). So, maybe we should chase down the married name for this D.R.C. and the married last name would be "SCHWEICKART" with husband's first name of Bryan who was 20 years of age at the January 01, 2000 marriage to Deanna.

Haven't found any pictures yet but they were married in Boyd if that is any help at all.

Elepher - agree, it is time Deanna was found

Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeG View Post
    Hi PhoebeG:

I did get a basic hit on Ancestry for Deanna R. Clarkston re a marriage in 2000. Here is a screen shot of what I saw - I don't have a subscription to Ancestry so can't dig any further -are you able to?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast