1093 users online (233 members and 860 guests)  

Websleuths News

I need help finding an older case.

I have been searching for a case and I cant find it at all. I have tried looking for it in the search but I havent been able to find it. I doubt there is a connection at all with GMH but the case keeps eating at me and I would really like to know for sure that it isnt connected at all. I would appreciate any help in remembering this case ID. Thank you for listening.
    I am looking for a case of a missing girl (cant remember what state or when) she worked graveyard shift in a convenience store. She called I think her boyfriend to say she saw a creepy white van in the parking lot and asked her boyfriend to come over. ( if i remember correctly)when the boyfriend was driving to the store he passed by the van and heard her yell from it. I believe somehow he lost the van

PS. If I have posted this incorrectly please be gentle with me Im shy! lol

Dont be shy hun!

If it was posted here the first place I would look is in here or cold cases.

Your thread looks great to me. I do remember the part about her calling out of the van. But I can't remember who, what, where or when.

ETA: I did some google searches using terms like white van woman abducted, etc. There are alot of creepy white van's out there. There should be a public safety alert about them or something.

We had something like that in Ohio a long time ago, but I can't remember the details. I'll try to find something...

Ok...I found it...and it has nothing to do with GMH. Thank you for all the help!

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1299dfmo.html

I thought one of the Hilton ATM Machine photos that was beng discussed at somepoint or another was a video shot of a camouflaged truck? Could that be considered two-tone?

snarkymalarkey,

I thought about that but since these women were abducted in 1991 I doubt the truck in the atm video is the same. It looked alot newer to me (although I know nothing about cars/trucks)
    But I do wonder what vehicles GMH had prior to the white vans.