1098 users online (278 members and 820 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    I would have thought with all of the pictures of the jewelry that she would have been identified a long time ago. So very sad this poor girl is unidentified. I didn't see any mention of her clothing. Did she not have any clothes or shoes when she was found?

I'm so new to this so please forgive me if this has already been looked into. Just poking through the different forums here and came across this which I read for a while before moving on to another which has a missing woman from the doe network who happened to go to Lee HS, and has been missing since 1980. Obviously not the same as this young lady but odd that she was a Lee HS student missing from that era. She graduated 78-79 but had siblings who the ring could have belonged to.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/704dftx.html

> but odd that she was a Lee HS student missing from that era.

Isn't that a different high school, most likely in Midland, Texas?

Guys, has anyone looked at Rosa Valentin? She's a little taller but the fact that she was wearing a unicorn necklace gives me pause. I don't know that we can just brush that off.
    Who was Lavender Doe?

Princess Blue was found with a unicorn necklace not ring but I would agree everything should be considered. Also it is said the class ring was resized twice and would now fit someone around 175lbs unlike Rosa who was reportedly 115lbs. The locations are off too (CO vs TX) but anything is possible.

Anna T. Dimmitt looks very similar as far as facial structure goes. She is also listed as missing several teeth, and she has ties to Texas.
    There isn't a lot of information about her or her disappearance. Her age is way off compared to Princess Blue, but she is also listed as only being 5'1"
    I know ages can be off quite a bit sometimes. Perhaps because her height is so petite, the age estimation could be off? I think this could still be considered a potential match.
    I submitted her to The Doe Network just in case. I couldn't find a profile for Anna in NamUs though. Does anyone know who could be contacted to get her added?

Anna does have dental records available for comparison.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2379dftx.html

Quote Originally Posted by luxISlight View Post
    I would have thought with all of the pictures of the jewelry that she would have been identified a long time ago. So very sad this poor girl is unidentified. I didn't see any mention of her clothing. Did she not have any clothes or shoes when she was found?
    Hi all,

I am sorry if I have missed anything. There is a lot to go over and remember! But this comment caught my eye as I too wondered about the clothes, does anyone know if clothes were mentioned?

Thank you.
    "Worlds on fire, we don't know who lit it, house of cards and we're all living in it,
    but I'm home, and there's no place I'd rather be..."

Likely to find me online _
    in the middle of the night

Quote Originally Posted by luxISlight View Post
    Princess Blue was found with a unicorn necklace not ring but I would agree everything should be considered. Also it is said the class ring was resized twice and would now fit someone around 175lbs unlike Rosa who was reportedly 115lbs. The locations are off too (CO vs TX) but anything is possible.
    Namus shows Princess Blue WAS found with a unicorn RING not a unicorn necklace.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/989

Namus UP #989

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10