810 users online (76 members and 734 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Hi RKnowley. You are a step ahead! Thanks for the link!

Lion

I'd like to revisit this lady as being a possible to Princess Blue. I can't find anywhere that says her DNA is in CODIS and so she may not have already been checked against Princess Blue's DNA.

She may be a couple years old and had a c-section scar (meaning she possibly carried a baby to full term). What do you think??

Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse Online Bulletin

Missing Person Details

Date Picture Updated: 10/15/2001

Name: Anna Jovita Mallari
    Case Number: M8903009
    Case Type: Endangered - Foul Play Possible
    Last Seen in: El Paso (El Paso County)
    Last Seen on: 12/1/1988
    Height: 5' 0 "
    Weight: 115 lbs.
    Age Missing: 24
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Black
    Date of Birth: 10/5/1964
    Race: Other
    Sex: Female
    State Missing From: Texas
    Country Missing From: USA
    Circumstances: Ms. Mallari has a c-section scar on her abdomen. She was reported missing by her employer when she did not show up for work.

ETA: She is Asian (Filipina) according to her Charley Project Page here: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mallari_anna.html

If I found the right Anna Jovita Mallari on ancestry.com it says she had a son born in August of 1988. If that is the correct one she would have went missing in December of the same year her son was born.

That is so sad that her son grew up without a mother. My daughter was born in 1988, and I cannot imagine how things would have been for her without a mom.

I have Anna on a list of possible matches from back in April. I remember her, and the only reason I think I put her aside was because like most of the others when didn't weigh near to 175 LB. But, we know now that the 175 LB thing turned out not to be fact. RKnowley, I agree that we should look more closely ate her. She may be Filipino, but in her picture she also seems to have possible African American traits, too.

IIRC, in the original ME's report the cheekbones were said to not have been prominent. I am having a heck of a time getting to that page for some reason, so I may be incorrect. That and that she was 24 when she disappeared are the only two things I can think of against her as being a possible match. But, they are not big issues to me, and I agree with yo that we may want to research her further.

Lion

Right, I had Anna as a possible also way back when and so did somebodyelse way back when so that's why I said I wanted to "revisit" her as a possible for Princess Blue. I agree that it looks like she has african american traits and I swear I seen on one site it had her listed as Asian/African American/? but I can't find that site now..grrrr.

Princess Blue's autopsy report says this about her cheek bones:

"The cheekbones were not prominent" (just as you said). If you want my opinion (and even if you don't, lol) Princess Blue's cheek bones do look "prominent" in the sketch of her.

At this point I don't know what other research we can do to rule her out? The information available for her online is very limited.

Hmmm, so a number of us had Anna as a possible on our own, "missing" lists. I would like to find out more, and the only way might be track down a number in El Paso of someone who might be able and willing to research Anna's case. The good thing is that Princess Blue has dentals and DNA on file. I don't know if they have either for Anna, though.

Lion

El Paso is about 761 miles from Manvel, Texas. Quite a ways. It would take over 10 hours to get there..hmmm.

This was posted by Blanca Elisa Roberson's Sister

This was posted under the Missing but Not Forgotten Forum:

rpm77 Registered User

Princess Blue
    I never heard of Princess Blue but I just looked her up- this was not Elisa. She is thought to be part African American and white either one parent or grandparent of the victim. ELisa was niether part African or caucasion her last name Roberson was my dad's name, he adopted her when she was a baby. The victim had six rings none of which belonged to Elisa.

Name: Debra Kay Stewart
    Case Number: M0612010
    Last Seen in: Austin (Travis County)
    Last Seen on: 5/21/1976
    Height: 5' 1 "
    Weight: 130 lbs.
    Age Missing: 19
    Date of Birth: 9/5/1956
    Race: Black
    Circumstances: Ms. Stewart has a scar on one breast. She was last seen wearing blue patchwork jeans, a blue long sleeved blouse with white stitching, a blue bandana, a wide belt and brown shoes. Her vehicle was recovered in Austin.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mp...1:51:41PM'

[quote-RKnowley]
    El Paso is about 761 miles from Manvel, Texas. Quite a ways. It would take over 10 hours to get there..hmmm.[/quote]

I thought about that, too. It would be more likely that Princess came from, was visiting, or had ties to the Houston area. The ring is from the Houston area, and her body was found in the Houston area. But, I'll keep her on my good old list for now until we can uncover more about Anna. A woman named Sandy who was from Ohio was finally identified as a UID in New Mexico. So I guess anything is possible.

Lion

Name: Debra Kay Stewart
    Case Number: M0612010
    Last Seen in: Austin (Travis County)
    Last Seen on: 5/21/1976
    Height: 5' 1 "
    Weight: 130 lbs.
    Age Missing: 19
    Date of Birth: 9/5/1956
    Race: Black
    Circumstances: Ms. Stewart has a scar on one breast. She was last seen wearing blue patchwork jeans, a blue long sleeved blouse with white stitching, a blue bandana, a wide belt and brown shoes. Her vehicle was recovered in Austin.
    Oh my gosh, Debra was so pretty. It is sad to see so many young people who seem to disappear without a trace. I see a possible resemblance to Princess's recon. Debra is black, but she has Caucasian features. I think it is possible. This is in my neck of the woods, but this is the first I have heard about her. I wonder if we can find out anything else about her.

Lion

This was posted under the Missing but Not Forgotten Forum:

rpm77 Registered User

Princess Blue
    I never heard of Princess Blue but I just looked her up- this was not Elisa. She is thought to be part African American and white either one parent or grandparent of the victim. ELisa was niether part African or caucasion her last name Roberson was my dad's name, he adopted her when she was a baby. The victim had six rings none of which belonged to Elisa.
    What a dedicated sister to be searching for all this time for Elisa. I hope and pray that Elisa is one day found. Thank you for letting us know, RKnowley.

Lion

One thing that tends to rule out (but not fully, perhaps) Princess as being Debra is that Princess's left upper tooth near to the front was missing.

From the 1990 autopsy report:
    Tooth 10 was surgically absent and the corresponding alveolar space partially obliterated by mature bone.
    For the alveolar space to be partially obliterated by mature bone the tooth was removed some time prior to her death. I don't know how long that takes, but I imagine it may take a few months. Don't quote me on that, though.

On one of the missing sites (either the tx dps, or The Charley Project) under the picture it is notes that it is from circa 1976. So, either Debra lost her tooth fairly shortly after that pic was taken or it can't be her. I thought, what if she ran away and lost a tooth later on? But, i don't think she ran away. On The Doe Network page

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2159dftx.html

it states the Debra left Sears where she worked, and it stated that she was a communications student. She had an apartment and a car. her car was found abandoned two days after her disappearance. She had too many reasons not to run away, most likely. She was making a life for herself with a job and school. And, she left her car behind.

I don't think Debra is Princess, but if anyone can find out anything more about her that indicates differently, I am open minded. Somewhere someone might be missing Princess, and I hope so much that Princess is one day identified.

Lion

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    Deleted my last message until I can think about it some more, lol!
    Well, darn. No I am in suspense as I never got to see that message.

Lion

LOL! Now that I have thought about it I should have just left it. I didn't think it made any sense so I deleted and then thought about it and now I realize it did make sense

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun View Post
    Well, darn. No I am in suspense as I never got to see that message.

Lion

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast