50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy this case seems to have come to a stand still. People were posting like crazy and then all of a sudden it just stopped.

So is the concensus on this that BK and the nurse are hiding something? And that's why the talk about this case died down?

I agree. It seems like the case was moving forward with the article in the National Enquirer and then .......... nothing?

Salem

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't recall hearing anything from BK or NB regarding any of the side by sides or any of the other media contacts that were forwarded....

"Daniel Alan Birchfield" Doe network 185DMGA

I think the facial structure is off, and perhaps more importantly, it was stated at The Doe Network that he was terminally ill. He disappeared in 1991 and was terminally ill at that time. I doubt he is still living. Thank you for posting. One of these days someone might be a match:).

Lion

This investigation recently gained some legs through some very positive direct interactions with NB and Mr. Kyle. They are looking for continued assistance.

Would anyone be interested in helping to comb the potential matches made from previous postings (which were so beautifully reproduced in side by sides) to rule people in/out based on features, tattoos etc??

If we can narrow some of them down, then we can really start picking them apart with an eye towards finding his ID.

Please let me know your thoughts and your appetite for this!!!

Thanks...:rolleyes:

I don't see any news of any positive interactions here. Maybe it would be helpful instead of just saying there is...to produce something to show what has taken place.

I don't see people handing over their time for BK and nurse again until they can see a positive response from them. If they still are asking for help, they need to come here and be instrumental in finding it instead of hiding behind our posters. Let BK join us and give us some positive reason to help him.

I don't see any news of any positive interactions here. Maybe it would be helpful instead of just saying there is...to produce something to show what has taken place.

I don't see people handing over their time for BK and nurse again until they can see a positive response from them. If they still are asking for help, they need to come here and be instrumental in finding it instead of hiding behind our posters. Let BK join us and give us some positive reason to help him.

We have had positive response from NB and would like to continue assisting with this case. They are not asking for your help, I am, believe is, Lighting the Way Home is. You can choose to help us find his identity or not. :blowkiss:

I am going to assume that is a "no" from SS then. Anyone who is willing is welcome to volunteer. If the idea is a bust, then I have learned something.

Sorry, Christina and Believe. I think people here deserve to know more and have to be given more incentive to work on this case. It isn't that I don't trust you have been working with BN and have had some positive response, but from where this left off until now...people can't see any progress in the way BN or BK are handling this case.

Once bitten...twice shy.

Sorry, Christina and Believe. I think people here deserve to know more and have to be given more incentive to work on this case. It isn't that I don't trust you have been working with BN and have had some positive response, but from where this left off until now...people can't see any progress in the way BN or BK are handling this case.

Once bitten...twice shy.

Hey guys. I know that everyone here has either been working out in the open or just keeping up with BK's story. SS, I'm sorry if you feel burned and I don't blame you. We aren't always privy to the behind the scenes things. It could help to have people that not only have kept up, but also posters with a fresh perspective to go back and look at the pics and see what they come up with. I think that was the reason of believe's post. I understand that sometimes you just have to walk away from things out of sheer frustration.

If I can strong-arm my teens away from the puter tomorrow, I'll start working on a listing of possibilities, and since we have nothing really definitive, I'll just put everyone in the "possible in" category to start.

Thanks, believe and Christine, for all that you do!

I'd be willing to go through the side by sides and start ruling some of them out based on if they had tattoos, etc. I have already ruled out a few and I can make those changes to the side by sides I already have and then upload the new side by side with the edits. Now the thing is, what should I do with the images? I will upload them to my photo bucket account but what about posting the images here? I don't want to take up a bunch of bandwidth posting the images directly on here unless I get the go ahead from a mod or admin.

ETA: OR should I just leave the pics as is and just post in this thread or the photo thread why they should be ruled out??

I just want to be clear that I understand completely where SS is coming from, and I have learned and will continue to learn a lot from SS, since I am still such a newbie.

I like the idea of posting them here for discussion, so that the more who can weigh in the better...easy for me to say since I don't run the site, lol!!! I will leave that to the decision makers, and pose it to a few of them if none of you have already.

Thanks for the offers of help! I hope that it will be worth it in the end...I think it will...:blowkiss:

I understand where SS is coming from too, most definately.....

Since I do believe there are still honest and good people out there, I am willing to help rule out and do any side by side's that might need to be done. It also helps make me feel better that the nurse is from my home state, so I feel an obligation somewhat to try and help all I can.

Which ones have been ruled out? Does their need to be a primary list of possibles, then a back up secondary list just in case we rule out all of the most likely matches? Then we can atleast still have all the possibles and not delete or lose any of them that everyone has contributed.

I just hope and pray we have all the facts so that we can truly help out to the best of our ability. It is just a wake up call when the NE had more facts and details about things he has remembered than we did.

kel

I think the most obvious thing I have noticed about his face and facial features is the way the tip of his nose kinda points downward. There are alot of things that might change as years go by, but when the nose points down in the front like that....it is usually noticable even as the years go on.

Kel

Hi Dimples,

You can find all of the side by side comparison photos on this link
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55629.

New thread for those we can rule out can be found here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59716

This is the link to the thread for those we cannot rule out at this point (Thanks for setting up this thread mjak!):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59719

I think we should start a new thread (I can do that) That says "Benjaman Kyle" Those we can rule out?? and post the ones we think we can rule out & their stats there along with why we think they can be ruled out?

I don't think I will post the images again since we can just view them at the above link and then post the ones we think that can be ruled out on the new thread.

I understand where SS is coming from too, most definately.....

Since I do believe there are still honest and good people out there, I am willing to help rule out and do any side by side's that might need to be done. It also helps make me feel better that the nurse is from my home state, so I feel an obligation somewhat to try and help all I can.

Which ones have been ruled out? Does their need to be a primary list of possibles, then a back up secondary list just in case we rule out all of the most likely matches? Then we can atleast still have all the possibles and not delete or lose any of them that everyone has contributed.

I just hope and pray we have all the facts so that we can truly help out to the best of our ability. It is just a wake up call when the NE had more facts and details about things he has remembered than we did.

kel

Does anyone know if we ever ruled out Steve Dewey? I was under the impression that we had, but after talking with another sleuther friend, I am not so sure.

Lion

Does anyone know if we ever ruled out Steve Dewey? I was under the impression that we had, but after talking with another sleuther friend, I am not so sure.

Lion

I cannot find where he is completely ruled out-the challenge I have is that BK is listed at 220-240lbs, which would put him 30-50 lbs heavier than Steve in the 3 weeks in between when Steve was missing and BK recovered or is my math bad, lol?

Thanks believe:). I think there are definite differences between the two men concerning facial skeletal structure, but I want to make sure.

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member