1098 users online (228 members and 870 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

PA - Richard Petrone, 35 & Danielle Imbo, 34, Philadelphia, 19 Feb 2005 - #2

An update.

http://www.abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news...e_petrone.html

I hope I done this right.

Thanks, Indygal, for the update!
    This is such a strange disappearance. There's still hope.

I agree ShowerSinger that it is a strange dissappearance. It bothers me that they are being referred to in the past tense.

John Ottobre/DANIELLE'S BROTHER:

"No, they were both wonderful people, they both have a ton of friends that loved them, family that loves them."

I guess I am just a little sensitive about that kind of thing.
    Sending lots of prayers their family's way.

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    I agree ShowerSinger that it is a strange dissappearance. It bothers me that they are being referred to in the past tense.

John Ottobre/DANIELLE'S BROTHER:

"No, they were both wonderful people, they both have a ton of friends that loved them, family that loves them."

I guess I am just a little sensitive about that kind of thing.
    Sending lots of prayers their family's way.
    That always bother me, too, but a lot of posters throughout this site have said that they think it's a matter of personal speaking style, and I can see their point.

I thought it might be possible that they ran off together to get married or something but I believe they each have a child at home. I think his child might be a bit older but I heard that she has a 2 year-old. In fact, her ex, (husband or boyfriend?), had their child for the day. When he brought the child back to her house, he noticed that she wasn't there. After making some phone calls, police were contacted. In any case, I don't know if they would each leave their child behind to start a new life somewhere with each other - especially since they seem to have a large & firm base of friendships at home.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

I thought the same thing at first....maybe they had decided to elope. However, since this much time has passed, I don't think that anymore. Especially for her, knowing that she has a two year old at home that needs their mommy. =-(

I think I also read that he is a business owner. I would think someone would have heard from him by now. Wonder if he has a business partner?

Police have no answers about couple gone missing

By DANIELLE CAMILLI
    Burlington County Times

MOUNT LAUREL - Police have more questions than answers in the disappearance of a township mother and her friend who vanished after leaving a Philadelphia bar almost two weeks ago, authorities said yesterday.

The Philadelphia Police Department conducted a news conference yesterday afternoon to make another plea to the public for help. Detective Eric Johnson said there is no new information on the case.

"Everybody's stumped," he said. "We have no physical evidence at this time. The only thing we can prove right now is that they went out with friends, left the bar and disappeared. We're at an impasse right now."

Danielle Imbo, 34, of Dunbarton Road and Richard Petrone, 35, of South Philadelphia, were last seen Feb. 19 at 11:45 p.m. leaving Abilene's Bar at 429 South St. in Philadelphia in Petrone's 2001 Dodge pickup truck. Family members reported them missing the next day.

The couple has not been spotted since, police said.

Full story here

With prayers of HOPE for Danielle and Richard, Lanie

Family in shock over young mom's disappearance

By DANIELLE CAMILLI
    Burlington County Times

MOUNT LAUREL - Danielle Imbo has been missing for more than a week and her family is still shocked, her estranged husband said yesterday.

"There's just no way to explain it," said Joe Imbo, 33, who has been separated from the 34-year-old woman for about a year. "The whole family is ...We just don't understand. We don't know what's going on."

...Imbo is described as 5 feet 5 inches tall, 120 pounds, with hazel eyes, fair skin and brown hair, police said. She was wearing a black jacket, cream-colored sweater and blue jeans when last seen.

Petrone is described as 5 feet 9 inches tall and 150 pounds, police said.

Imbo and Petrone were last seen in his 2001 Dodge pickup truck with Pennsylvania registration YFH2319.

Mount Laurel police are asking anyone with information to call them at (856) 234-1414, ext. 500; the Burlington County Prosecutor's Office at (609) 265-5035; the Philadelphia police at (215) 686-3013; or the New Jersey State Police at (800) 709-7090.

Full story here with large picture linked

With love and HOPE, Lanie

No credit card or cell phone activity for either of them is what concerns me the most.

There was a severely burnt out vehicle found in Camden, NJ (I believe it was Camden) a couple of days ago. It was so badly burnt that it took a while to determine if it was the missing vehicle. Obviously it wasn't theirs but who else was missing a truck that was charred in Camden? The same thing happened to my brother's truck about a year ago.

What's going on with these vehicles? Joyrides? Fleeing crimes? Could the couple have been carjacked in a parking lot or red light? There just seems to be an increasing incidence of vehicles like theirs being stolen & then abandoned & destroyed shortly thereafter.

Praying for a happy ending & peace to all involved.

Mahatma Gandhi

Here is the website for Danielle. It shows a picture of the truck that they left in.

http://www.danielleimbo.com/

The website also states that Richard was an on again/ off again boyfriend....makes me go hmmmm.....

Thanks, Indy. The Web site is informative. I found an interesting statement on the Web site but I realized that we are in the missing persons information & support section. I have a thread started in the missing section, here's the link.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - Richard Petrone, 35 & Danielle Imbo, 34 - last seen Feb. 19, 2005 in Philadelphia, PA

If anyone is interested in discussing ideas, I think that that is where we are supposed to do it.

Praying for this couple. Hoping they are off on a spontaneous vacation somewhere, and will be found safe & sound.

Mahatma Gandhi

Vigil Held

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/031...issigpair.html

How sad for this family, especially the children.
    We continue praying they are safe and alive.

The ex-husband was briefly mentioned because he had threatened the couple in the past. No activity on credit cards, etc. I'd start looking at people they knew. How sad.

Has anyone close to the couple been questioned, asked to give lie detector tests?

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast