762 users online (90 members and 672 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Dad rapes stepson to avenge 8 yo daughter's rape, Fort Worth, 2008

OMG. I wonder if the Dad just snapped after witnessing his daugher being raped.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/story/406426.html

That's a HORRIBLE story. Everyone in that family needs major help. And now the dad will probably be behind bars for quite some time. What was he thinking????

Hmmm. Its hard not to understand the fathers rage, but...............

<"They need to allow the criminal justice system to work for them and although the process may seem long, it is the process that works.">.

but... does it,, really.....??? in the long run?? sorry but i gotta say it: i can't blame the guy.

I really dont know what to think about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by reb View Post
    <"They need to allow the criminal justice system to work for them and although the process may seem long, it is the process that works.">.

but... does it,, really.....??? in the long run?? sorry but i gotta say it: i can't blame the guy.
    well clearly his wife was going to let thel little bastard back into the home, how was that little girl going to be safe? I probably would have exacted my own brand of justice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64 View Post
    well clearly his wife was going to let thel little bastard back into the home, how was that little girl going to be safe? I probably would have exacted my own brand of justice as well.
    I wasnt tooooo impressed with the mother either

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish View Post
    I wasnt tooooo impressed with the mother either
    There would be no way in hell that I'd let somebody who had committed such a horrible crime against my kid, back into my home. Maybe she knew about the assault prior to dad finding out

Sorry, I have to side with Dad.

I understand the father's rage, but don't agree with what he did to his stepson.

Dad may be not be a candidate for "Father of the Year" because of his past convictions, but I am behind him in this one. If my 8-year old was raped like this, and the mother of the boy who did it paid his bail to get him out, and possibly back in the house with my daughter - well - all I can say is that the 'lickin the boy took from this guy was fairly mild to what I think I would have done. The 18 year old is lucky to be alive. I hate to sound melodramatic and brazen, but AN 8 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL WAS RAPPED - ANALLY!!!! NO SYMPATHY FOR THE 18 YEAR OLD IN MY BOOK!!!! Maybe what the guy did was illegal, but I honestly can't say it was wrong. I hope the little bastard is injured enough to stay in the hospital. Dirt bag. Does the dad need bail money?

if someone is a psychopath in the making... maybe the best cure is to MAKE THEM FEEL what it is like to have the same thing done to THEM... since they seem to have no sense of empathy.
    this ******* kid is d*mn lucky his stepfather didn't kill him.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    In the mean time, what about the little girl? Who is she with now- who is taking care of her while dad is in jail? The step-mother who was going to allow her child molesting son back in the home with her?

I think the word stepSON makes you almost forget that he is a grown man (18) sodomizing an 8 yr old girl. Dad just gave him a preview of what happens to child molestors in prison.

I'm with the dad too. I doubt that it was the first time that kid sexually abused that poor little girl. I wouldn't have wanted him back in my home either and I am shocked that LE was allowing him back in. The little girl still lived there. What is wrong with the mother anyway? How could she even want that kid in the same house as her little 8 yr old daughter?

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Good for that dad for showing that kid what it felt like. I hope he ripped him a new one!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast