Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Windchime!
I didnt get to catch any of the cable news shows this weekend, so thanks to everyone for helping me get caught up.....I was hoping I would find something hopeful or any new info, but it seems that finding Stacy or any evidence of what has become of her isnt going to arrive anytime soon.
I cant stop checking in though, and my thoughts go out to her children and family....also, I am firm believer in Karma and the fact that whoever (Drew P, IN MY OPINION) made her disappear made some sort of mistake and that little clue will be uncovered soon. I feel so badly for her children and her family.....

Have we ever heard whether LE got any useful information from the younger children? Thanks =)

Peterson relaxes as press backs off

BOLINGBROOK | Reporters no longer swarm home of ex-cop with missing wife

January 14, 2008
BY STEFANO ESPOSITO AND JOE HOSEY Staff Reporters
The convoy of TV trucks was gone. Not a single reporter was in sight.
Only the fluttering "Caution. Do Not Enter" tape encircling a neighbor's front yard hinted at the frenzy that, until recently, enveloped Pheasant Chase Court.

javascript:dc_popup_win('http://www...llbars=no,resizable=no,width=650,height=650')
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/index.html
And Drew Peterson liked it that way.

More at link: http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/739676,CST-NWS-boling14.article

January 14, 2008
Only the fluttering "Caution. Do Not Enter" tape encircling a neighbor's front yard hinted at the frenzy that, until recently, enveloped Pheasant Chase Court.

javascript:dc_popup_win('http://www...llbars=no,resizable=no,width=650,height=650')

More at link: http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/739676,CST-NWS-boling14.article

Grrrrrrrrr.............:behindbar ............the suspect has a 'deal' in the works for a network to BUY his life story.

What is this world coming to?????!!!!!!!!!

We need to BOYCOTT this network when the movie comes out!

Poor Kathleen and Stacy. The isn't done using them even in death! :(

JMHO
fran

How can a suspect in two murders be paid for his life story? Besides being downright unethical, I thought there were laws against that or something to stop that.

And WHAT title will he use..OJ's or something similiar?

Grrrrrrrrr.............:behindbar ............the suspect has a 'deal' in the works for a network to BUY his life story.

JMHO
fran

Money is his bottom line besides controlling....
He thinks no one is watching him....
He can't go anywhere without ppl eyeing him and waiting for him to slip up..

How can a suspect in two murders be paid for his life story? Besides being downright unethical, I thought there were laws against that or something to stop that.

That only applies to convicted persons (or, in the case of OJ -- because of the outcome of his civil trial.) Right now (as you know) DP is merely a suspect in a possible homicide as pertains to Stacy. IIRC, Kathleen Savio's death is being called a possible homicide and I don't recall hearing that anyone has been named a suspect in her death. Yet! I wonder how long we'll have to wait to see if this changes...

And WHAT title will he use..OJ's or something similiar?

Just like prosecutors, jurors, reporters, analysts, detectives et al can publish books, Drew can gracefully profit from having been maligned by crimetainment denizens.

If he were to be indicted, he should then be able to afford a higher grade criminal defense attorney, smart move.

Just like prosecutors, jurors, reporters, analysts, detectives et al can publish books, Drew can gracefully profit from having been maligned by crimetainment denizens.

If he were to be indicted, he should then be able to afford a higher grade criminal defense attorney, smart move.

Well, believe me! IF I find out what network is paying for his life story, they will hear from me! I don't think I'll be the only one either.

What a piece of work he is. A SUSPECT in a disappearance and most likely HOMICIDE, and all he thinks about is his pocket book.

IMO, no one will watch. We have enough creative writers that can make up their own fiction. He's not a hero or even close to it. He's only infamous.

JMHO
fran

January 14, 2008

Boy, what a jerk......:furious:

Well, believe me! IF I find out what network is paying for his life story, they will hear from me! I don't think I'll be the only one either.

What a piece of work he is. A SUSPECT in a disappearance and most likely HOMICIDE, and all he thinks about is his pocket book.

IMO, no one will watch. We have enough creative writers that can make up their own fiction. He's not a hero or even close to it. He's only infamous.

JMHO
fran
That would be 2 wives, 2 possible homicides. :behindbar This guy gets creepier every day.

And I'm asking myself why his life is so important that it could be a movie - geesh. His children would rather have their Mamas back, I'm sure.

I also would call the networks! This piece of work doesn't need anymore notority than he has already recieved. I pray everyday he gets arrested!

That would be 2 wives, 2 possible homicides. :behindbar This guy gets creepier every day.

And I'm asking myself why his life is so important that it could be a movie - geesh. His children would rather have their Mamas back, I'm sure.

And I agree..once again who is Drew thinking of other then Drew? He isn't doing this for money for his children..no one in their right mine would put their family story on TV or in print when the outcome is that his children will have to once again endure this publicity that he says he abhors. The poor teens in school..can you imagine being in school and going to school the day following this fiasco airs? What a peice of work Drew is..he should never again utter anything about publicity or how he is concerned about it's impact on his children. He truly is only concerned with himself.
Just my little humble opinion here..that's all folks.

"gracefully profit"?? Do you really see anything graceful about this? Even if he were being "maligned by crimetainment denizens" is there a single thing that is graceful about this?

Smart move would be a higher grade defense attorney right this minute, indictment or not.

JUST MY OPINION!!

"gracefully profit"?? Do you really see anything graceful about this? Even if he were being "maligned by crimetainment denizens" is there a single thing that is graceful about this?

Smart move would be a higher grade defense attorney right this minute, indictment or not.

JUST MY OPINION!!

Our laws so grace Drew and others. Whether I favor those laws is another matter.

JMHO
fran

Ditto and :clap: :clap: count me in.

Well DrewP needs more money, how else will he be able to get another woman to fall for him? He's going to be needing major bucks to get anyone interested in even giving him a look.

VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member