Aussie Teen Has 500 At Party Via Myspace

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Sixteen year old Corey Delaney must be popular. This kid advertised a party via his Myspace because "the rents" were not going to be home. He had around 500 kids show up, and the neighbors are not amused. At some point even a police helicopter got involved as the kids pelted the cops with debris. Dude, I wonder what his punishment is going to be?http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/01/14/2138293.htm

Oh my! I'd kill him!

Me too. LOL It's not even funny, but it is. I pulled that when I was around 15, and some chick I didn't even know set my parents couch on fire. Fireman and all came. There were at least 100 people in and out of our rowhouse. I was stupid enough to try and think up ways how I could lie the couch went on fire. Praise all things good there were no cell phones back then or my P's would have been home in a flash. Neighbors told on me before they even got out of the car. I didn't see a paprty or a dance for months and months after that. This kid, man he got the large kahoonas. He don't even seem upset.

That kid is a complete idiot, he's lucky his house is still standing with that crowd! That could have turned even uglier if things got violent, then it's a complete riot literally.
I wonder if things got stolen from his house. There's no way he knows 500 people.

A police helicopter? Dang!

My sister had the MPs break up one of her parties once, but that's because she was partying with a bunch of Marines. So, they were after the guys, not the party per se. They had a big jail bus thing to take the guys back to base, and she was in handcuffs for part of the time. She's calmed down a lot since then!

The little idiot is proud of himself and thinks he is now famous..as of last night mum and dad still wernt home and he wasnt answering their phone calls.......he needs a good kick up the bum and if he were my kid He,d be certainly getting one or two........it,ll be interesting to see if mum and dad are slapped with the $20000 fine.

This gal's parent's house was truly trashed by advertising it on myspace!

'I'm so sorry' says teen whose party wrecked family home

Around 200 revellers ran amok while her parents were away after the "let's trash the average family-sized house all-night disco party" was advertised on the Internet.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages...id=448334&in_page_id=1770&ICO=NEWS&ICL=TOPART

the catalogue of destruction is mindboggling.

so don't leave your teens home alone seems to be the lesson. :(

Drunkard universtity students were renting the house next to me once. The night before elementary school started we were all woke up by a wild party. There were over 100 cars parked up my street, people peeing outside, trying to come in my house, etc. It was disgusting and the police hardly did anything. Most cars had sorority signs on the windows. I felt like taking a gun and shooting out all their windows and tires.

he needs a good kick up the bum
HA, Dingo here he'd get a good kick IN the bum. Hip Mama Jen's sister was in handcuffs with a bunch of Marines. Now that sounds like a good time to me. I know it is so not funny, but where the heck are these parents? Still not home? My parents just about trusted us when they were twenty miles away. Teens work a major last nerve.

This kid is going to make money out of this, and they wonder why our kids are getting out of control, they are not made responsible for their actions. Put him in jail for a few days and see how smart he is then. This really gets up my nose.

They should put all law abiding citizens in jail, at least we will be safe, and let all the losers out and just maybe they will all kill each other.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=355358

Check out the link below also, what a smart aleck, this kinda thing just makes me so mad.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=345315

He's made it very clear he couldn't care less about his parents.

my first thought is it's a shame there is no law they could pursue to emancipate themselves from him.

second thought is the reason he's the way he is is because his parents never gave him any boundaries or guidance. they can see the result.

more fool parents who don't parent.

He's made it very clear he couldn't care less about his parents.

my first thought is it's a shame there is no law they could pursue to emancipate themselves from him.

second thought is the reason he's the way he is is because his parents never gave him any boundaries or guidance. they can see the result.

more fool parents who don't parent.

I think the parents are at fault to a certain extent as you have stated Floh, boundaries and guidelines should have been made but obviously were not.

I think there should be some charge that can be made against him, (disturbing the peace, public nuisance, vandalism). If not, send him to boot camp for wayward kids.

The more attention he receives the more he revels in it, this kid should not be encouraged or receiving the media attention he is, what he has done is wrong and should be dealt with accordingly.

Hes a dropkick with a smartassed attitude....trouble is that the little chit is 16 and no longer has to listen to mum and dad..the government will give him money to move out of home and live comfortably else where while planning his next mini riot.:mad:

HA, Dingo here he'd get a good kick IN the bum. Hip Mama Jen's sister was in handcuffs with a bunch of Marines. Now that sounds like a good time to me. I know it is so not funny, but where the heck are these parents? Still not home? My parents just about trusted us when they were twenty miles away. Teens work a major last nerve.
In the bum or up the bum as long as he gets one somewhere Filly:) ..he also needs a kick in the bum for his fashion sense:)

In the bum or up the bum as long as he gets one somewhere Filly:) ..he also needs a kick in the bum for his fashion sense:)

But he told us already his glasses are famous,:rolleyes: I bet everyone is out looking to buy them:bang: :loser: :croc: :p :crazy:

The litlte bogan is a legend in his own mind :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

About time the little punk got arrested, he just thinks he is so good, he will probably only get a slap on the wrist. Dont know what the police are charging him with.

He needs to be taught a lesson, and learn how to respect his elders.:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SGS3030
Back