What happens???

LinetteH

Florida living..
Reaction score
I will be closing the e-mail account that my websleuths account is tied to when we move to Florida. What happens then? Is there a way to change my e-mail on websleuths so my account here doesn't get closed?

Yes. You go into your user CP, click on Edit profile and right at the top it lets you edit your email addy. Lucky you moving to FL. I've been dying to move there for YEARS. Good luck to you.

Yes. You go into your user CP, click on Edit profile and right at the top it lets you edit your email addy. Lucky you moving to FL. I've been dying to move there for YEARS. Good luck to you.

Thanks!

I have been begging to get there my husband's entire miltary career (18 1/2 years right now)! I am so glad to finally get a chance to go!

Well crud! It will not let me change it to a hotmail account! What else can I do?

Linette, you can PM a moderator and they can help you. Good luck with the move!!

Thanks, we will not move until summertime, I just want to make sure my account here will not be closed when my paid account is turned off...I will find a moderator to bug, haha! Thanks!

Thanks, we will not move until summertime, I just want to make sure my account here will not be closed when my paid account is turned off...I will find a moderator to bug, haha! Thanks!

Well crud! It will not let me change it to a hotmail account! What else can I do?

The system will not let you use a free email address or aol.

You can probably just wait until you move and get a new ISP service then update your email with the email that comes with your ISP.

Your account will not be closed.
If your worried just PM Windchime or Chicoliving and let them know your moving and will update your email once your settled.

Thanks! I think we may have figured something out. I appreciate you taking time to assist me!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back