All Things Britney Spears - Thread No. 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
When she decided to wear her wedding dress again, maybe it was to symbolize that (maybe subconsciously) she is aware of when her problems really started. Not neccessarily with the wedding, before that & just being with him period. IMO, that's when she started the spiral to the crazy place she is now. He has never been good for her image and he brought her down, imo. She doesn't know how to get back to cute, successful Britney.

:confused: Just some thoughts...

You know at this point, until she gets her act together, not going to waste any more time in this thread...
I feel for the 2 children...
Uncle, enough is enough..
sry guys:waitasec:

This makes me so sad. A mother unwilling to show up at a custody hearing for her children. I don't have any children but this still strikes me as deeply wrong. She can shop for tops and cars but can't do this. I hope someday she can make this right.

I think it is so witchy to wear the wedding dress to the courthouse to her custody hearings. but heck she is not even walking in so what does it matter?

There is a hearing on the 19th of February.

5 witnesses.

none of various events have transpired outside the court.

britney was not officially ordered to be at court today.

no communication prior to today. deputies did everything they could to facilitate her entry to the court.

i have nothing more as such.

Fed's attorney:

after considering testimony order. want everyone to be aware. victory is not what federline would ascribe. to the court. no joy in it for him. his hope for future is he would be able to have participation from the mother.

i am a very bad transcriber, but the guy said nothing as far as i'm concerned.

I think it is so witchy to wear the wedding dress to the courthouse to her custody hearings. but heck she is not even walking in so what does it matter?

She didn't wear wedding dress to the courthouse as far as i could see.

She didn't wear wedding dress to the courthouse as far as i could see.

Pharlap is so right, but I so have to watch and respond. How sad is that? I think she changed in the car. She had that wedding dress on when she went to the car dealership to buy her beau a car. I think she wore it to show she could fit back in it. I know it's awful, but I think it makes me feel a tad better knowing there's people out there with money far worse off than me.

for some reason I thought I read that she was going around with that wedding dress on! i think what i even read was basically even saying how nasty it was that she had worn it the other day and was wearing it again today... LOL!! DOH! Oh well I am seeing a couple pics and I am not seeing any wedding dress?

for some reason I thought I read that she was going around with that wedding dress on! i think what i even read was basically even saying how nasty it was that she had worn it the other day and was wearing it again today... LOL!! DOH! Oh well I am seeing a couple pics and I am not seeing any wedding dress?

It's the super short lace number, Pedinurse. She actually covered it up with a trench coat when she got inside the car dealership. I'm starting to wonder if she isn't doing all this on purpose. The most outlandish thing is she is suddenly speaking in a British accent. I so have to stop looking at this stuff.

Pharlap is so right, but I so have to watch and respond. How sad is that? I think she changed in the car. She had that wedding dress on when she went to the car dealership to buy her beau a car. I think she wore it to show she could fit back in it. I know it's awful, but I think it makes me feel a tad better knowing there's people out there with money far worse off than me.

OMG, she bought that guy a car?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22639435/

here's an article that contains a pic of the paparazzi crush and the outfit she was wearing. all i can say is... what the heck? i can see where it would get confused with the wedding dress... and i guess after that her and that english/afgan (sp?) guy when to a church to pray! she must be super stressed.

SNIP
When she decided to wear her wedding dress again, maybe it was to symbolize that (maybe subconsciously) she is aware of when her problems really started. Not neccessarily with the wedding, before that & just being with him period. IMO, ...

Ember,
I have to disagree with you on the Kevin thing. :)
I don't think Kevin brought Britney down. She actually seemed more in control when she was with Kevin. Maybe I should say she seemed more in control when she was with Kevin before they had children.
IMO, Britney brought herself down. I don't think she could handle being a mom. I'm wondering if she spiraled out of control because of postpartum depression or something else.

But the wedding dress, the brown church, the not wearing undies, talking with a British accent, all scream that she definitely has problems. Her missing today's custody hearing was the icing on the cake.

Well here ya go...guess she got what she wanted!

The court's ruled Monday that Unfitney has lost custody of her kids "indefinitely."
And she has no one to blame but herself!
Spears couldn't even be bothered to face the Commissioner at the custody hearing. She showed up at court but left without even entering the building.

Britney may have been up all night or stayed the night with this guy and still had on a short dress, or she may have become so unkempt that she doesn't even pay much attention to what she wears. She looks really sloppy and not very well groomed in all the pics I've seen of her. Buying some guy a car with all this going on is so disgusting.

She didn't buy the guy the car...the dealership even said she was quiet and wasn't going to be buying it...

Watching the video of Britney and the newest mooching loser in her life I got to say the paparazzi annoy the he** out of me! They feed this girl..''you look georgous Britney'' ''did you guys get married?" " Adnan is a married man now''... how stupid can they be? They clearly showed the whole church episode where it was obvious there was no wedding so why ask *advertiser censored* questions? For one thing he is already married and it's not to B.Spears. I wonder if he knows how dumb he looks following her around like a little puppy dog? tsk tsk tsk I can't wait to see how this one unfolds!

Britney’s married man not cutting ties with wife

“He was with her up until a week before he and Britney started this thing,” said the source. “And, she thinks that they’ll work things out in the end.”

Despite what Ghalib and his agency would have you think, sources say that Ghalib and his wife actually communicate frequently, which only makes the situation even stranger. “It makes you think that she [Ghalib’s wife] must think they’ll get something out of it in the end.”

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1912055

I don't believe Spears and Ghalib will form a serious relationship at all.

she'll become a follower of Islam as much as she became a follower of Madonna's religion. :rolleyes:

i do think she's associating with Ghalib to keep herself in the news and how 'shocking' she's being by leading people to believe she may run off with him and convert to Islam.

she craves headlines and front covers.

he's going along for the ride to get what he can financially.

all the above is in my opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member