1370 users online (247 members and 1123 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #6

Continue here

Camper ~ I understood the neighbor (on Greta tonight) to say it was 6:30am he saw both CL and the wife, not in the evening. But even at that it is off from what we've been thinking that he left around 4am. Maybe 4am was on the note and that's when he intended to leave, but then she woke up or for some reason he didn't leave as early as planned? But then, why would the wife not give him more of a head start and take the note to LE at 8am? Something's not making sense with the neighbor's story!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    Continue here
    Thank you chico!

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Camper ~ I understood the neighbor (on Greta tonight) to say it was 6:30am he saw both CL and the wife, not in the evening. But even at that it is off from what we've been thinking that he left around 4am. Maybe 4am was on the note and that's when he intended to leave, but then she woke up or for some reason he didn't leave as early as planned? But then, why would the wife not give him more of a head start and take the note to LE at 8am? Something's not making sense with the neighbor's story!
    Maybe it was 6:30pm the night before? That would make sense if he worked a night shift. But we all now know he never showed up for that night shift. I think JJ found that info. He could have split at 6:30 PM and that would give him a 13 hour lead on LE.

Did we confirm whether Christina was given immunity? Or what the person who posted that being sarcastic?

6:30 on WHAT DAY?

I'm not sure the neighbor saw what he said he saw ON THE DATE he said he saw it?

I also am getting the feeling that the neighbor is enjoying the media attention just a little TOO much - it sure seems that as time goes on he is feeding the media all sorts of info I am not sure he could "know" --- just to be on TV and be in the center of the story. And remember this info is NOT being filtered thru LE FIRST for verification and whether it fits the info LE KNOWS and the evidence they have. This guy could pretty much say ANYTHING at this point and it would go nationwide within seconds of him saying it - with absolutely NO verification or corroboration by LE as to its veracity. We should be careful with any eyewitness info that comes from ANYONE until LE has a chance to verify it. Even if the eyewitness is 100%v truthful and DID see POS or something helpful to the investigation till it's VERIFIED by authorities then it's ALL unverified rumor and talk - as is what we are speculating her at WS right now.

And did I just read Mrs POS was NOT out of town - just "not at home" when POS killed Maria??? Well then IMO there is NO WAY she didn't know Maria was dead and POS killed her - because that much blood did not get cleaned up and painted over perfectly in a few HOURS. Surely she did NOT really believe that Maria came over to their house just to cut her own throat in their living room?? And if she DID believe it then WHY did she not call LE the minute she found a blood-soaked house and a dead Maria?? Mrs POS knew Maria was dead for 25 DAYS and calmly looked at her car in her driveway, went around painting over her blood and burning her body and landscaping OVER her and the baby's remains in her yard and spending Maria's MONEY - and she didn't say a WORD when word got out Maria was missing - but DID make sure Maria's car left her driveway ASAP and Maria's phone got found far away and OH, and someone made sure a note was left in Maria's apt and Maria's toothbrush was taken and someone (female) bought a a bus ticket to El Paso for a dead woman.

Mrs POS going to need some immunity, I think.

My Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Did we confirm whether Christina was given immunity? Or what the person who posted that being sarcastic?
    I have never read anything to confirm this SQ, or have I heard it in the Media.

Maybe it was 6:30pm the night before? That would make sense if he worked a night shift. But we all now know he never showed up for that night shift. I think JJ found that info. He could have split at 6:30 PM and that would give him a 13 hour lead on LE.
    No, the neighbor said his wife walks their chihuahuas every morning at 6:30 and then gets her daughter up for school. He said she saw Laurean in front of his house when she took the dogs out, but by 8:00 when the daughter left for school, Laurean had already "fleed."

Laurean was a personnel clerk. They do not have a night shift.

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    No, the neighbor said his wife walks their chihuahuas every morning at 6:30 and then gets her daughter up for school. He said she saw Laurean in front of his house when she took the dogs out, but by 8:00 when the daughter left for school, Laurean had already "fleed."

Thanks for the info.

Correct, I heard the same interview!!

Just finished reading all the updates and comments from Monday. How sad that Maria was subjected to verbal abuse, rape, pregnancy and the thoughts and worries of facing a trial. Then to see the pos again and be violently murdered and burned and buried with her unborn baby. Where is the justice?
    This creep needs to be caught asap. And his wife IMO should be also be questioned...she could well be an accomplice in this case. I don't buy her story for a minute.

Something I just thought of. I hope Christina isn't offered any type of immunity until Cesar is caught. Because they could very well find out that she was an equal party then they are screwed in prosecuting her. Am I correct on that? Isn't that what happened with that creepy girl and her husband that killed her sister? They were from Canada.

--->>>I stand corrected. The neighbor did say that his own wife was nosy, and that was how he knew times etc. The first he knew about anything was when his wife called him and told him there were about 25 police cars next door.

.Thanks.

I was listening to the Sheriff talk and something he said struck me as odd...( I know I know ) He said after finding the note Christina took the note to the command on Camp Lejune & they in turn took it to the Sheriff he said he recieved the note at 9am. OK...then Christina's father said Christina tried to make POS turn himself in..to do the right thing blah blah blah...so if POS supposedly left the house at 4am & Christina was already at that time telling him to do the right thing and turn himself in why did she wait all those hours to report this? I think she is involved and I think the only reason she didn't run with him is because of their daughter...I only wish they gave Maria's son as much consideration!

Something I just thought of. I hope Christina isn't offered any type of immunity until Cesar is caught. Because they could very well find out that she was an equal party then they are screwed in prosecuting her. Am I correct on that? Isn't that what happened with that creepy girl and her husband that killed her sister? They were from Canada.
    Yeah... Karla Homolka... she was in the thick of those murders right beside her husband. She's a free woman now, living under a new identity.

I agree, I hope they wait until he is caught before dealing with the wife and clearing out all possible aspects in regards of her being just as or partly culpable in Maria's murder.

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast