Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Suzi:

I'm jealous too. I'ts snowing and blowing here.

SuziQ, that was what I was thinking. Maybe dead in a room.... Not sure how he would have paid for a room in advance though. Surely he wasn't still using her money, unless that's what the withdrawals were for. Escape money.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Is it too much to hope that Cesar is in the area? Like maybe in a room?
    Just wonder how long it has been there? And why no one called sooner? ALong if he knew someone in Morrisville.

I posted this earlier this morning. It is Laureans private myspace pics.. It's not much but at least it's a new picture of him to look at in civi. clothes!

http://lads.myspace.com/slides/photo...wf?u=280188354

Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    Taxi, let me see if I'm understanding right. Brown told shep, that christina is a key witness, which we knew. And oh yeah, she shore is a key witness okie dokies, my sarcasm

Am I right in he's not commenting concerning the wife's involvement, but was it said, if she helped, her status could change? Or is that shep's or your comment? Thanks. Her status should already have changed with the neighbors account of seeing the two arguing and up to the morning siting of laurean at his marital home with ole christina.
    All along talking about the cleanup of the home, Brown said "they". This isn't the first time he's slipped, IMO. Shep tried hard to ask him what he thought of Christina's involvment and that's what Brown said. Reiterated she's a witness and that if they find she was involved, her status will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    I posted this earlier this morning. It is Laureans private myspace pics.. It's not much but at least it's a new picture of him to look at in civi. clothes!

http://lads.myspace.com/slides/photo...wf?u=280188354
    Great job hacking those out. Interesting there's no picture of his wife ... especially since he had his myspace status as "single".

Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post
    Suzi:

I'm jealous too. I'ts snowing and blowing here.
    My sis called from FT Wayne last night. Sounds like the midwest is getting slammed again. Not snowing here, worse, overcast dreary and very very cold. Downright depressing!

What the Sheriff essentially said is that when they develop the investigation and should there be proof she was involved...her status will change at that time. In other words, they are waiting on evidence to include her. The Sheriff did say he had "some ideas" just like Shep and the audience. In other words, of course he is suspicious of her like everyone else is, but he can't do anything on a suspicion.

Shep made a comment about how he guessed someone got to him (Sheriff) since last night and laughed.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    How far is Morrisville from Jacksonville
    here ya go..

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&z=4

ACK!!!....i put in Morrisville NC to Jacksonsonville NC
    not sure why the map didn't show up though...

it's about two & a half hours away.....

ETA again....

here it is...correction in another post....

Tigger:

Think about it for just a minute. If you saw an unfamiliar car parked at your neighbor's property .. would you really go over & inquire who it belonged to or why it was there?
    In all honesty, no. For some reason, I was thinking the neighbors knew Maria and her vehicle. I have no reason on how I came up with that thought. Also, I was basing the car being in the driveway for the "entire" week based on some else's post. Again, that is hearsay and not a fact. Should have just discounted it.

Thanks for your very enlightening post. Like you, I am still waiting for someone if they know, on how far the base is from where Maria and Cesar lived at is.

131 miles from Mapquest

ETA: Morrisville from Jacksonville where the truck was found from their home. Approximately 2 1/2 hours driving time.

It doesn't look like anyone is approaching the truck. Maybe waiting on crime lab?

Rum Tum, the only time I've questioned a strange car was when one parked in front of our home for days with a temp tag. It was not moved during that period. After 3 days I was going to ask the neighbors, but my husband said the neighbor had already told him they just bought it and were fixing it up for their daughter. If dh hadn't known, I probably would have asked the neighbors.

Mygirlsadie, I saw those this morning. He sure "looks" like a nice guy, eh? That looks like it was taken in Vegas to me. Or maybe Disney. Anyone recognize the background?

TY for the link, SuziQ. My pc won't open it for some reason. Is it still up?

Ok, so they found the truck... less than 15 miles from where my friend saw it.

So, I'm back for the moment.

The reason I said I wasn't going to post was NOT because I felt ignored.

It was because I was essentially told that I didn't know what I was talking about. I won't tolerate it anymore, and mods will know, whether its in PM or in "roundabout" posts.

Maria is more important than that. I'm here for her. Now, lets just find Cpl POS

Is Camp LeJune located in Jacksonville?? Sorry, if this has been mentioned already.

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast