645 users online (71 members and 574 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom View Post
    Things that make me go hmmmmmmm . . . how on earth could Christina miss:

Husband in a flurry of activity painting rooms and ceilings.
    Husband cleaning house.
    Husband doing landscaping.
    Husband burning stuff in a firepit.
    Strange car in driveway.
    I have to play devil's advocate a little bit... sorry.... lol.

I think whether she would have noticed these things or not, has a lot to do with the way Cesar and Christina used to live. I have missed a lot about this and am playing catch-up, so forgive me if it was said elsewhere already. But,

if I look at how me and my husband live:
    - we both clean house, so that wouldn't seem strange to me
    - our house isn't 'done', so whenever he feels like it or had a slow day at work, I can walk in on him painting walls/doors/ceilings
    - he's the one that does our landscaping (what little we have )
    - he's always burning something or other in the firepit to reduce trash (yes he's trying to be environmentally safe with what he burns)
    - somehow when someone needs to park their car for a while, it always ends up it our house. We have the space for it. It's always his family or buddies and I don't even bother to ask who's it is anymore, as long as it isn't in my way, lol.

Now I don't know if you can apply all or any of this to their living situation, BUT I am just saying, when I look at those things they don't neccessarily strike me as odd. If you're not used to your husband doing anything around the house, you're bound to look at that list different than me.... and since we're all different here... KWIM? Just wanted to throw this out here. (And since people were asking HOW could she have missed that? Well... *points up* lol).

ETA I'm also not saying she missed it, from what I've read I don't think any of this was the case with them, I think she knows more, haven't definitely made up my mind about what I really think her role was in this (only afterwards cleaning up or in the whole thing) BUT I think she was involved.

We need a timeline for Christina as well, but obviously need a lot more information. My understanding was she reported to the base command and then in turn they contacted local LE.
    I would LOVE to hear the timeline of her events for Dec. 14th until she turned in the note to the base.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    http://www.lejeuneyardsales.com/sear...ountId=3140821

Apparently the Laurean's were selling things on the Lejeune Yard Sales site.
    you're coming up with some cool sites...thanks

i saved the lejeune underground link

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I would LOVE to hear the timeline of her events for Dec. 14th until she turned in the note to the base.
    Me, too! And I have a feeling we will be hearing that information during a trial.

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    you're coming up with some cool sites...thanks

i saved the lejeune underground link
    http://www.lejeuneyardsales.com/sell...ountID=3140821

Her profile on lejeuneyardsales.

do you think there could have been a way for her to not know about the rape allegation?...i mean, couldn't the military have kept all of this to themselves as part of a privacy thing?...i don't know how those things work, but i wouldn't think the military would have to call his wife & tell her about it....i seriously doubt that Cesar told her anything....

are you thinking that Maria called & told Christina that she was carrying Cesar's child?
    I did read that Christina was aware of the allegations -- I'll go try to find that and confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by JanetElaine View Post
    I have to play devil's advocate a little bit... sorry.... lol.

I think whether she would have noticed these things or not, has a lot to do with the way Cesar and Christina used to live. I have missed a lot about this and am playing catch-up, so forgive me if it was said elsewhere already. But,

if I look at how me and my husband live:
    - we both clean house, so that wouldn't seem strange to me
    - our house isn't 'done', so whenever he feels like it or had a slow day at work, I can walk in on him painting walls/doors/ceilings
    - he's the one that does our landscaping (what little we have )
    - he's always burning something or other in the firepit to reduce trash (yes he's trying to be environmentally safe with what he burns)
    - somehow when someone needs to park their car for a while, it always ends up it our house. We have the space for it. It's always his family or buddies and I don't even bother to ask who's it is anymore, as long as it isn't in my way, lol.

Now I don't know if you can apply all or any of this to their living situation, BUT I am just saying, when I look at those things they don't neccessarily strike me as odd. If you're not used to your husband doing anything around the house, you're bound to look at that list different than me.... and since we're all different here... KWIM? Just wanted to throw this out here. (And since people were asking HOW could she have missed that? Well... *points up* lol).
    yes, you make a very good point!...

about the car; if we had a strange car in the driveway, i wouldn't think a thing about hubby telling me it's a friends, & i'm going to put new brake pads on it for them this weekend....

now if i walked in & he was painting the house, i'd be like

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    I did read that Christina was aware of the allegations -- I'll go try to find that and confirm.
    cool!...thanks

i've read little to nothing about Christina, other than speculation...interesting if she knew about the allegation of rape...

According to the LU site, it looks like the items Christina listed have recently been deleted (within the last two days) and all of them were listed in January.

According to the LU site, it looks like the items Christina listed have recently been deleted (within the last two days) and all of them were listed in January.
    I've been unsuccessfully try to find them through GOOGLE cache. Maybe someone else will have been luck.

yes, you make a very good point!...

about the car; if we had a strange car in the driveway, i wouldn't think a thing about hubby telling me it's a friends, & i'm going to put new brake pads on it for them this weekend....

now if i walked in & he was painting the house, i'd be like
    LOL! Hey my husband sounds almost perfect now maybe, but I can assure you he isn't. lmao

I'm curious if anyone on here knows if what I described above about how we live, if any of that could have been possible for them... like do we know how big their driveway and yard are etc.?

hmmmm......thanks again

Close, I may be wrong, but I thought the neighbor said his wife was sitting outside the night before Laurean left and was kind of evesdropping on Laurean and Christina who were also outside talking/arguing. Then the next morning the neighbors wife took the dogs for a walk at 6:30 and saw Laurean. But by the time their child/children caught the bus for school (8ish) his truck was gone. So that made the statement from Christina, that the POS had left at 4am, bogus.

At least that's my recollection of what the neighbor said.
    Last edited by BritDees; 01-16-2008 at 10:13 AM. Reason: changed wording

They reported what time she found the note, but not what time she called NCIS.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/0...action_080115/

Laureanís wife, Christina, contacted NCIS on Friday and told them she had found a handwritten note from her husband in the coupleís home around 4 a.m. The note gave information about Lauterbachís death and said she had committed suicide.

They reported what time she found the note, but not what time she called NCIS.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/0...action_080115/

Laurean’s wife, Christina, contacted NCIS on Friday and told them she had found a handwritten note from her husband in the couple’s home around 4 a.m. The note gave information about Lauterbach’s death and said she had committed suicide.
    HEY...i found it in this timeline by the sheriff....NCIS contacted the sheriff at 9 am, about the note Christina found at 4 am, the morning Cesar fled...

here's the video .... sheriff's timeline of events

http://www.wtov9.com/video/15044379/index.html

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast