929 users online (181 members and 748 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
    Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that I got a post from Anne Lauterbach that there will be no case against Christina. Apparently no charges will be filed and the investigation is over.
    FYI - If I make a typo I call it a Brain Fart. Till you go thru brain surgery you really can't appreciate that saying.
    As always my posts are just my opinion...

Exclamation DA to hold press conference on Laurean investigation

District Attorney Dewey Hudson will hold a press conference at 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday, October 26th, regarding the investigation of Christina Laurean. He will explain and release documents about what Christina Laurean knew about the death of Maria Lauterbach and the escape and apprehension of Cesar Laurean in Mexico. He will also make public information that supports the decision of the jury which found Cesar Laurean guilty of murdering Maria Lauterbach.

http://www.jdnews.com/articles/laure...ss-hudson.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Gweeny View Post
    District Attorney Dewey Hudson will hold a press conference at 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday, October 26th, regarding the investigation of Christina Laurean. He will explain and release documents about what Christina Laurean knew about the death of Maria Lauterbach and the escape and apprehension of Cesar Laurean in Mexico. He will also make public information that supports the decision of the jury which found Cesar Laurean guilty of murdering Maria Lauterbach.

http://www.jdnews.com/articles/laure...ss-hudson.html
    BBM

So it appears there is nothing to connect Christina to Maria's death if the new information supports the jury's verdict. I am still interested in what the press conference will yield and how they can determine she "knew nothing". MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by Topsail Girl View Post
    Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that I got a post from Anne Lauterbach that there will be no case against Christina. Apparently no charges will be filed and the investigation is over.
    Is she still named on the civil lawsuit?
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

I'm not sure Panthera. I can ask Anne and see if she will tell me. I for one plan to watch the presser so i can hear it for myself. Not that I don't believe Anne - I just feel so sorry for Anne and Mary at this point. At least Cesar is behind bars but Christina should be there as well!!!
    FYI - If I make a typo I call it a Brain Fart. Till you go thru brain surgery you really can't appreciate that saying.
    As always my posts are just my opinion...

Laurean’s wife will not be charged in Lauterbach’s murder

Updated 4:14 PM Tuesday, October 26, 2010

CLINTON, N.C. — A North Carolina prosecutor said Tuesday a former Marine’s wife had no involvement in the 2007 bludgeoning death of Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach of Vandalia.

District Attorney Dewey Hudson said Christina Laurean will not face any charges, according to the Jacksonville, N.C., Daily Sun. He said Christina Lauterbach a passed lie detector test was interviewed multiple times by police.

Dayton lawyer Merle Wilberding filed a wrongful death lawsuit against both Laureans in 2009 on behalf of Lauterbach’s family. The lawsuit contends Christina Laurean found Lauterbach’s wallet after her disappearance and helped to build the backyard firepit.

more here

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...er-986567.html
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1447243&type=1

For all of you that wanted to know what Christina looks like. The pictures are on the Facebook page of Bella Journee Photography. They are pictures from when Christina got remarried.

Another case made me remember this one, so I pulled up this old thread and skimmed through it. I see Christina has moved on with her life - divorcing Cesar and remarrying. Pictures of her during the case were very scarce and I always wondered what she looked like - so thanks jeviop74 for linking the above wedding photos. I still think she had some involvement with Maria's death - or at least she knew about it even though she was never charged.

May Maria and her baby son rest peacefully in Heaven.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67