1435 users online (322 members and 1113 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Matthew McConaughey to be a dad

His girlfriend is preggers

wahaaaaaaaa......
    I was the one who was going to carry his child! It was supposed to be me! I love him most! I'm so devastated by this news! It was supposed to be me!

Serioulsy...congratulations to them. That baby is going to be beautiful. And I believe he'll make a great dad. Wishing them many blessings!

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article...92957&GT1=7701

Quote Originally Posted by ember View Post
    His girlfriend is preggers

wahaaaaaaaa......
    I was the one who was going to carry his child! It was supposed to be me! I love him most! I'm so devastated by this news! It was supposed to be me!

Serioulsy...congratulations to them. That baby is going to be beautiful. And I believe he'll make a great dad. Wishing them many blessings!

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article...92957&GT1=7701
    LOL ember I am with you, he is totaly HOT!

Unfortunately, I have read that he has the manners and personal hygiene of a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    Unfortunately, I have read that he has the manners and personal hygiene of a pig.
    I used to find him attractive..but he is so full of himself that I do not think he is cute anymore. His personality is just a turn off IMO. he looks greasy too lol.
    But either which way I hope they have a successful relationship and a very healthy baby.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I used to find him attractive..but he is so full of himself that I do not think he is cute anymore. His personality is just a turn off IMO. he looks greasy too lol.
    But either which way I hope they have a successful relationship and a very healthy baby.
    I'm in total agreement with you. It might work out since he is with a much younger gal...Who knows...Can't say that I really care...

Hmmmm .... about a year ago I remember someone saying right here at WS's that she wanted to sleep with Matthew McConaughey! LOL But that's okay, I have her now!! What's he got that I ain't got!!! Well, okay, lots of money!! Maybe someday!!

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    I know I've mentioned that before. He was a guest at a couple of NASCAR races and everyone was snickering over his body odor, eating with his mouth open (with food falling out) and chomping his gum like a cow.

I heard Russell Crowe was voted smelliest big star, and Matt was way up there in the voting. I guess this baby proves he's not gay as some had rumored. He could be bi though....He sure likes to hang out with the fellas and take his shirt off for the papparazzi.

The beautiful Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
    I thought he was hot until I read he refuses to wear deodorant..yuk!

a hop, skip & a jump from Texas Motor Speedway
    I watched WE ARE MARSHALL this past weekend and thought he did such an excellent job in that movie. What a GREAT movie!!!

Congrats to Matthew and his girlfriend!

I don't care how he smells...I can hold my nose long enough to do to him what I'd like to do.
    His body is HOT! And yummy!
    Besides, I'm one of the weird girls who likes a man's odor....as long as it's not too bad. Pheromones!

Is that wrong?

ETA We Are Marshall is an excellent movie!

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Hmmmm .... about a year ago I remember someone saying right here at WS's that she wanted to sleep with Matthew McConaughey! LOL But that's okay, I have her now!! What's he got that I ain't got!!! Well, okay, lots of money!! Maybe someday!!

Not a thing Honey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ember View Post
    I don't care how he smells...I can hold my nose long enough to do to him what I'd like to do.
    Exactly!! Whoops sorry Stan!!

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    [quote=ember;1915617]I don't care how he smells...I can hold my nose long enough to do to him what I'd like to do.
    Besides, I'm one of the weird girls who likes a man's odor....as long as it's not too bad. Pheromones!

I so agree if I had just been 30 years younger!!!

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    I think I read somewhere that he doesn't use deodorant because of some weird thing about chemicals, etc. I've read that people say he does have extremely bad body odor. Sorry, I ain't doing the "dirty" with someone who smells!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast