Matthew McConaughey to be a dad

ember

~*~ Tree hugging dirt worshipper ~*~
Reaction score
His girlfriend is preggers

wahaaaaaaaa......:( :( :(
I was the one who was going to carry his child! It was supposed to be me! I love him most! I'm so devastated by this news! :mad: It was supposed to be me! :crazy:

Serioulsy...congratulations to them. That baby is going to be beautiful. And I believe he'll make a great dad. Wishing them many blessings!

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=292957&GT1=7701

His girlfriend is preggers

wahaaaaaaaa......:( :( :(
I was the one who was going to carry his child! It was supposed to be me! I love him most! I'm so devastated by this news! :mad: It was supposed to be me! :crazy:

Serioulsy...congratulations to them. That baby is going to be beautiful. And I believe he'll make a great dad. Wishing them many blessings!

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=292957&GT1=7701

LOL ember I am with you, he is totaly HOT!

Unfortunately, I have read that he has the manners and personal hygiene of a pig. :eek:
I used to find him attractive..but he is so full of himself that I do not think he is cute anymore. His personality is just a turn off IMO. he looks greasy too lol.
But either which way I hope they have a successful relationship and a very healthy baby.

I used to find him attractive..but he is so full of himself that I do not think he is cute anymore. His personality is just a turn off IMO. he looks greasy too lol.
But either which way I hope they have a successful relationship and a very healthy baby.
I'm in total agreement with you. It might work out since he is with a much younger gal...Who knows...Can't say that I really care... ;)

Hmmmm .... about a year ago I remember someone saying right here at WS's that she wanted to sleep with Matthew McConaughey! LOL :doh: But that's okay, I have her now!! :crazy: What's he got that I ain't got!!! :razz: Well, okay, lots of money!! :rolleyes: Maybe someday!! ;)

Unfortunately, I have read that he has the manners and personal hygiene of a pig. :eek:

I know I've mentioned that before. He was a guest at a couple of NASCAR races and everyone was snickering over his body odor, eating with his mouth open (with food falling out) and chomping his gum like a cow.

I heard Russell Crowe was voted smelliest big star, and Matt was way up there in the voting. I guess this baby proves he's not gay as some had rumored. He could be bi though....He sure likes to hang out with the fellas and take his shirt off for the papparazzi.

I thought he was hot until I read he refuses to wear deodorant..yuk! :snooty:

I watched WE ARE MARSHALL this past weekend and thought he did such an excellent job in that movie. What a GREAT movie!!!

Congrats to Matthew and his girlfriend!

I don't care how he smells...I can hold my nose long enough to do to him what I'd like to do. :dance:
His body is HOT! And yummy!
Besides, I'm one of the weird girls who likes a man's odor....as long as it's not too bad. :crazy: Pheromones!

Is that wrong? :waitasec:

ETA We Are Marshall is an excellent movie!

Hmmmm .... about a year ago I remember someone saying right here at WS's that she wanted to sleep with Matthew McConaughey! LOL :doh: But that's okay, I have her now!! :crazy: What's he got that I ain't got!!! :razz: Well, okay, lots of money!! :rolleyes: Maybe someday!! ;)

Not a thing Honey!!! :blowkiss:

I don't care how he smells...I can hold my nose long enough to do to him what I'd like to do. :dance:

Exactly!! Whoops sorry Stan!! :silenced: :innocent:

Besides, I'm one of the weird girls who likes a man's odor....as long as it's not too bad. :crazy: Pheromones!

I so agree if I had just been 30 years younger!!! :blushing:

I think I read somewhere that he doesn't use deodorant because of some weird thing about chemicals, etc. I've read that people say he does have extremely bad body odor. Sorry, I ain't doing the "dirty" with someone who smells!!!

Another Hollywood couple has a baby out of wedlock. :rolleyes:
I know. What ever happened to that song that we learned when we were little. "Love and marriage. Love and marriage. Go together like a horse and carriage...First comes love. Then comes marriage. Then comes so-and-so with the baby carriage."

Feel free to sing along, everyone. Surely, this song is still in fashion! ;)

I know. What ever happened to that song that we learned when we were little. "Love and marriage. Love and marriage. Go together like a horse and carriage...First comes love. Then comes marriage. Then comes so-and-so with the baby carriage."

Feel free to sing along, everyone. Surely, this song is still in fashion! ;)

Yeah - the theme song from Married With Children!! Al, Peg, Bud and Kelly Bundy - now there's a standard for family love!!! I can't help myself - I adore that show!:crazy:

I never care whether or not a couple that starts a family is married or not - it's just nice to know the baby to be has two people who are excited for its imminent arrival! Marriage just isn't a necessary requirement for a happy family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back