Laurean in Mexico

kathyn2

Reaction score
The FBI, according to Fox news, now believes Laurean is in Mexico. I think he is too. I think he got on an airplane at the airport that was a 1/2 mile away from the place he left the truck and was long gone by the time the sherriff starting looking for him. Can you buy a ticket with a phoney names these days? How did he get away with it? Or did he buy some sort of bus ticket that goes down to Mexico? Remember, he couldn't get it from the bus station where he left his truck because they don't sell tickets but it doesn't mean he didn't buy a ticket elsewhere. Do you have to show ID to buy a bus ticket? Why didn't the authorities put a warning in all airports before this guy got out of town to be on the lookout for him on all planes? If he got to Mexico I doubt we will ever see the guy.

Oh we will see him again... he's not that smart! Plus he is probably somewhere around where his family lives. He's a coward.

The reason they have given for thinking him in Mexico is because he sent his wife two letters postmarked Houston. I am wondering if those letters weren't sent by someone trying to make it seem as if he was in Houston. Can he honestly be that stupid??

The reason they have given for thinking him in Mexico is because he sent his wife two letters postmarked Houston. I am wondering if those letters weren't sent by someone trying to make it seem as if he was in Houston. Can he honestly be that stupid??

That seemed strange to me too. You would think he would know at this point any letters mailed to his wife would be intercepted by LE. It is probably a ruse.

Its very difficult to get people extradited from Mexico which is probably why he headed that way so quickly. Altho he and his wife (who is probably in cahoots with him) probably planned this all out and maybe are trying to throw the authorities off his track.

eventually he'll get caught, just don't know when. arrest xtina!

One of the talking heads said the other night that the military could still go after him and bring him back...keeping the DP still intact. They don't need an extradition.

IMO (only speculation here)

The and his wife had time to clean up everything, and plan who knows how far in advance for him to get away via flight from the airport near where his truck was.

I would be looking for plane tickets in anyone else's name that is associated with the or his wife. What about her parent's or his parents names....they could have used that money that he took out of Maria's ATM to buy the plane ticket days in advance.

I don't think with him being a Marine and all that he didn't think this out and use the what if scenarios and figure out the best way to get away. His wife is a marine too and them putting their heads together...

(ok if they catch onto us we have this plane ticket in so and so's name and I will give you time to get to the airport and get on a flight, before LE puts 2 % 2 together you will already be off the flight, or close to it.)

Maybe the letters were a way they had decided on ahead of time to let Xtina know that he made it to Mexico. He had to have known that LE would intercept the letters.

Yeah and he had time to mail the letters and get into Mexico before anyone knew to ever look in the Houston area. He could have wrote them and mailed them from the airport in Houston.

I am willing to bet that they had most details thought out and different strategies planned out ahead of time.

I wouldn't doubt if they don't have ways to communicate planned out as well. I don't know anything about the prepaid cell phones or phone cards but would LE be able to trace all that? If she had these items to communicate with him via a phone number he gave her of a family member whom lives in Mexico somewhere?

There were quite a few flights that flew from Raleigh Durham Airport to Houston and then from Houston nonstop to Guadalajara Mexico which is where the article says his family is from originally.

Around 6 hours total time (give or take) to get there from Raleigh Durham via George Bush Airport in Houston. ........I did a chart image of all the flights leaving raleigh flying to houston....then all the ones from houston to guadalajara.......there were about 4 or 5 flights for him to choose from.

Kel

But he can mail letters from Houston, and by the time they get to the addressee he could be far away somewhere else, as opposed to him phoning her where the calls can be traced. He probably was in Houston, en route to Mexico. Actually that would be in line with the alleged sighting in Shreveport on Saturday. I wonder now when the letters were mailed from Houston?

Yeah and he had time to mail the letters and get into Mexico before anyone knew to ever look in the Houston area. He could have wrote them and mailed them from the airport in Houston.

I am willing to bet that they had most details thought out and different strategies planned out ahead of time.

I wouldn't doubt if they don't have ways to communicate planned out as well. I don't know anything about the prepaid cell phones or phone cards but would LE be able to trace all that? If she had these items to communicate with him via a phone number he gave her of a family member whom lives in Mexico somewhere?

There were quite a few flights that flew from Raleigh Durham Airport to Houston and then from Houston nonstop to Guadalajara Mexico which is where the article says his family is from originally.

Around 6 hours total time (give or take) to get there from Raleigh Durham via George Bush Airport in Houston. ........I did a chart image of all the flights leaving raleigh flying to houston....then all the ones from houston to guadalajara.......there were about 4 or 5 flights for him to choose from.

Kel
The zip code on the letters would determine where they were mailed from in Houston. I think they were a signal too to let her know he was safe, was going to make it to Mexico, etc. I don't know if he'd fly into Mexico and go through customs though. Having whoever he's meeting down there drive up to where he was in TX and pick him up might be less noticeable, imo.

Documents: Fugitive Marine told comrades he would flee
[SIZE=-1]KLTV - Tyler,TX,USA[/SIZE]
JACKSONVILLE, N.C. (AP) - Court documents show a Marine suspected in the death of a pregnant comrade told others he'd flee to Mexico to avoid conviction on rape charges.

I wish they'd say what "others" he told and what court documents that information was in. How could he not be held pending investigation if he had openly stated that he would flee?

I wish they'd say what "others" he told and what court documents that information was in. How could he not be held pending investigation if he had openly stated that he would flee?
I'd like to know that too but maybe no one took him seriously? In hindsight it's obvious they should have.

Its very difficult to get people extradited from Mexico which is probably why he headed that way so quickly. Altho he and his wife (who is probably in cahoots with him) probably planned this all out and maybe are trying to throw the authorities off his track.

My cousin said that they will extradite from Mexico...the problem will be in finding him.

My cousin said that they will extradite from Mexico...the problem will be in finding him.

Yup, they extradited Israel Mireles The guy that Killed Emily Sanderson in Kansas, they had to promise to take the DP off the table, but he's in the process of being brought back!

Snip

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iL-Ac3d21ksUICW7OAQqUNRwQERAD8TKQERG0

Satterfield said her office had to promise Mexican authorities that it would not seek the death penalty for Mireles. If convicted of capital murder, he would face life in prison without the possibility of parole, she said. The extradition is expected to take about 60 days, Satterfield said.

bit more detail on the process at link

*Note, I posted this in Maria's forum, to show that we have gotten back people recently for horrible crimes when they've fled to Mexico**

So the coward told people he would flee to Mexico and the base didn't consider this a flight risk? What was so scared of? I thought he said he never touched Maria..so what's the problem? :rolleyes: I personally think just for Christina to wait the few hours she did before contacting the base with his stupid note should be enough to put her in jail too...She hindered finding him by giving him those hours.

Don't forget Perry March. It took yrs. but they finally nailed him and his old man. Also, Christian Longo fled down there (after killing his WHOLE family) and he was brought back also. As was Andrew Luster.

I know; mygirl ! :mad: How could USMC not have given the Sheriff the name of Maria's rapist sooner ? They could have prevented him from fleeing had they known in time. :furious:

And I totally agree about Xtina's waiting around giving him a good head start before calling the base about the note. GRRRR:furious:

So the coward told people he would flee to Mexico and the base didn't consider this a flight risk? What was so scared of? I thought he said he never touched Maria..so what's the problem? :rolleyes: I personally think just for Christina to wait the few hours she did before contacting the base with his stupid note should be enough to put her in jail too...She hindered finding him by giving him those hours.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back