677 users online (82 members and 595 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kimmer
    I have 2 comments on this case.

1. It was stated per the letter that Cesar left that his wife found, that Maria came to his house to ask for money, If that is the case why was he using her atm card to withdraw money from her account and I believe he was able to get her pin number the day he admitted being with her when she withdrew $700.00 and then went to buy the bus ticket to El Paso Tx he could have looked over her shoulder while she withdrew the money.

2. If it is true that on Thurs Jan 10th while on the way to the attorneys office that he started to confide in his wife what had happened to Maria and she was now dead and buried in their backyard, Why in the world would the wife feel so comftorable that she could go to bed and sleep, without knowing that he may decide to kill their child, her and himself. I think she was sitting with him while he wrote the note, That she supposidly found the next morning. For all we know he came home from the Attorney appt he wrote the note and said goodbye to his child and wife and headed out that night, then she slept before calling the base and telling them what she knows.
    JMHO

KIMMER

--->>>Well, Kimmer I am thinking that IF POS wife was sleeping peacefully, the neighbors doggie wasn't. The husband of the neighbors wife, said that his wife took the dog out for a walk same time each morning. THAT was when the nw saw POS and his wife talking outside.

Someone correct me IF I dis remember, was the nw gonna walk the dog, or just let the dog OUT to do its business??

Walking the dog same time each day has solved a lot of cases. The dog walker sees stuff at early hours and late evening walks. IF dogs could talk would be helpful too. AKA OJ Simpson barking dog etc.

Seven is offline 1984 All Over Again:The Collective Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    That is a huge IF tho. Witnesses can be mistaken about such dates. They are dealing with a trauma, too. Not every day is a body buried in your neighbor's yard and the shovel to dig the grave could be your own. This would be a very stressful, I would think.
    See if you think it's still a "huge IF" after you watch the interview (entitled "Speaking Out") with the neighbor (link below).

01/11/08 Alander's wife saw Cesar in his driveway, getting ready to leave in his truck at @ 6:30 a.m. when she took her dogs for a walk.

Walking the dogs at 6:30 a.m. is part of her everyday schedule, and on school days (as Friday 01/11 was), she wakes up her daughter when she returns from the walk so the daughter can get ready and catch the school bus on time.

Alander was emphatic about the time, specifying it was 6:30 a.m. and not 4:00 a.m. "as some have said").

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    This is BIG Kimmer, I hadn't even thought about that but you are right! Seems as if she didn't need any money from him. I think, and will until it's proven differently, that she was abducted by both POS and Christina.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Now, they have a credible lead that he is in the "west".
    Wonder if he's in Texas, or West, west ie California. You mean I gotta start looking over my shoulder!?!

fran

I think he is in Mexico now.

Our posts are off by an hour or so with any time differences where we live at.

Laurean has family in Mexico, but he also has family in Nevada. IMO, I believe this man told his friends that he would take off to Mexico so that it would get back to LE. I think Laurean is in Las Vegas, a person could get lost in that city for a long time.

Anybody know where his Mamma and Daddy are living at this time?

I bet the FBI are keeping an eye on them.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryAddict View Post
    Anybody know where his Mamma and Daddy are living at this time?

I bet the FBI are keeping an eye on them.
    They recently released a search warrant for his mother's phone records.

Fran, I live near San Diego and I keep looking for him. lol He could be anywhere...

Angry D.A.: Death penalty out if Marine arrested in Mexico

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/21/...ine/index.html
    (CNN) -- Suspected killer Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean is most likely in Mexico, authorities said, and the prosecutor said he has agreed not to seek the death penalty if Laurean is arrested in that country.

Well, it's not like we didn't see this coming! These other countries need to keep their noses out of our business.

Is it any wonder they have a total lack of control of Mexico and their citizens? They are willing to harbor the worst offenders of the US and keep them from justice here.

What I don't understand is...as corrupt as their police force etc. is in Mexico...their own brand of justice is to just shoot someone outright or torture them. They are willing to let them live in substandard conditions and encourage them to break the law by coming across our borders every day. Why do we play by THEIR rules when it comes to OUR offenders?! We need to find a way to thwart their efforts to keep their own from facing true justice.
    Last edited by SeriouslySearching; 01-22-2008 at 12:34 PM.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

This is just BS, but I figured it would happen. Makes vigilante justice seem acceptable.

What I don't understand is...as corrupt as their police force etc. is in Mexico...their own brand of justice is to just shoot someone outright or torture them. They are willing to let them live in substandard conditions and encourage them to break the law by coming across our borders every day. Why do we play by THEIR rules when it comes to OUR offenders?! We need to find a way to thwart their efforts to keep their own from not facing true justice.

CNN's breaking news headline says Laurean was seen a about week ago in Guadalajara, Mexico by his cousin.

How do we know the cousin is telling the truth tho? He may just be helping Cesar to throw the authorities off the track. But I saw a Fox news report this morning with a bounty hunter. They were saying bounty hunters were after CL down in Mexico. I pray one of them gets him and drags him back here to face the music so that the DP will still be on the table.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast