1262 users online (231 members and 1031 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Question:

Did this party start at Noon and go on until night time??

Do we have any times of the party anywhere? Has it been stated yet?

#9 What DATE did neighbor say POS was digging in yard when he said 'planting' flowers?

#10 Hole where body found was HUGE, DID POS Dig it all by himself in one day?

#11 What did Christina think of the 'flower planting' hole digging? Did she know about or WHY the hole was being dug?

I BRING THESE QUESTIONS HERE TO ASK ONLY AND WHEN OR IF ANSWERS ARE KNOWN POST LINKS HERE WITH A SHORT SYNOPSIS OF THE LINK. KEEPING IT SIMPLE HERE. NO CONVERSATION DO IT ON OTHER THREADS. THANKS.

#10. LE is going to dig the hole much deeper and wider to get all the evidence that could be present. This does not mean he dug the hole anywhere near this size.

(I don't mind answering questions, but I would spend hours going back to find all the links etc. Sorry..not happening, Camper. : ))
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Link to Nancy Grace transcripts ..

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post

I don't know what Christina's work schedule was but per NG show, they just said that she attended the Marine Christmas party that night. She expected her husband to show up but he didn't. Then she went home.

The question then was, 'what did she find when she went home?';

This will probably be on NG transcript later tonite or tomorrow for today.

Hope this helps,
    fran

Thanks Fran!

Okay, it's available. This is the link to all Nancy Grace transcripts on CNN ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

No answer on bolded question posed above.

Also - not stated if the Christmas party at the Base was in the evening or started sometime after 12 noon. No timeframe given.

O/T comment:

So much of Grace's show is simply "opinion" from guests - and meant to be considerably more tabloidish & purposefully controversial than say, "On the Record".

I noted numerous mistakes stated by these "supposedly in-the-know experts" in this latest 1/17 transcript when these pundits were discussing facts .. and stating much "opinion".

For "Facts" - I would rely far more on Greta's straight forward questions with knowledgeable people (LE spokesman) who actually deliver accurate information - or say they cannot comment on specific evidence. JMHO

Camper, If I locate links to any of the questions above - I will certainly post them here on your thread. Kudos to you - a thread with questions & accurate info requiring corroboration!

Rum Tum

[
    QUOTE=Rum Tum Tugger;1921270]Thanks Fran!

Okay, it's available. This is the link to all Nancy Grace transcripts on CNN ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

No answer on bolded question posed above.

Also - not stated if the Christmas party at the Base was in the evening or started sometime after 12 noon. No timeframe given.

O/T comment:

So much of Grace's show is simply "opinion" from guests - and meant to be considerably more tabloidish & purposefully controversial than say, "On the Record".

I noted numerous mistakes stated by these "supposedly in-the-know experts" in this latest 1/17 transcript when these pundits were discussing facts .. and stating much "opinion".

For "Facts" - I would rely far more on Greta's straight forward questions with knowledgeable people (LE spokesman) who actually deliver accurate information - or say they cannot comment on specific evidence. JMHO

Camper, If I locate links to any of the questions above - I will certainly post them here on your thread. Kudos to you - a thread with questions & accurate info requiring corroboration!

Rum Tum
    [/QUOTE]

Below is what was stated from news article at fox.

Christina Laurean told police she was at a Christmas party for her husband's Marine unit during the late afternoon and evening of December 15, Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown told CNN. Her husband did not attend the party, she told authorities.

What date did Christina give for Christmas Party?

Quote Originally Posted by lkd-ga View Post

Below is what was stated from news article at fox.

Quote:
    Christina Laurean told police she was at a Christmas party for her husband's Marine unit during the late afternoon and evening of December 15, Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown told CNN. Her husband did not attend the party, she told authorities.

Thanks, lkd-ga - do you have a specific source link?

It says above the party was the 15th.

Wasn't the party on Friday, the 14th - as has been reported by most sources?

My other question:

So - Exactly 'what date' did Christina tell LE authorities that the Christmas Party on the Base took place?

Thanks!

Rum Tum
    Last edited by Rum Tum Tugger; 01-18-2008 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Colorizing my questions to comply with Camper's request

Quote Originally Posted by Rum Tum Tugger View Post
    Thanks, lkd-ga - do you have a specific source link?

It says above the party was the 15th.

Wasn't the party on Friday, the 14th - as has been reported by most sources?

My question:
    So - Exactly 'what date' did Christina tell LE authorities that the Christmas Party on the Base took place?

Thanks!

Rum Tum
    Sorry Rum Tum it was CNN not foxhttp://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/17/missing.marine/

This is the format I want for MY thread here. To assist poster readers who want firm information and who are not able to be on puter all day.

Questions in color please,
    Answers with LINK & short snyopsis of link

Sample Post:
    Where was blood found in POS home?

http://www.wtkr.com/Global/story.asp...6&nav=ZolHbyvj

...Brown says tests show blood in two areas of Laurean's home...and that someone tried to hide the blood by painting over it. Investigators say luminol, a chemical used to detect traces of blood, revealed that there was a large amount of blood before the attempted cleanup.
    B]=====================end of sample post[/B]

I snarfed this from another thread, so IF IF IF you find a question that has a firm answer post it right here like the above sample.

Thread chatting and sleuthing is good, but not on this thread. Chatting takes up so much space and reading time for posters who cannot keep up with it.

What day was the Marine Christmas party held on the base?

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    This is the format I want for MY thread here.
    OK Mrs. Monk!

UNANSWERED QUESTIONS TO THIS POINT FROM PAGE 1

#9 What DATE did neighbor say POS was digging in yard when he said 'planting' flowers?

#10 Hole where body found was HUGE, DID POS Dig it all by himself in one day?

#11 What did Christina think of the 'flower planting' hole digging? Did she know about or WHY the hole was being dug?

++++++++++++++++++++

NO CHATTING, signed Mrs. Monk! JUST sourced facts & short synopsis.

Another question.

1. Still trying to play catch-up. What was reason Mrs. POS gave for why POS did not come to the Marine unit party with her?

#12. What day were the shovels and paint bought?

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom View Post
    #12. What day were the shovels and paint bought?
    "The surveillance video from December 16 shows Cpl. Laurean shopping at a Lowe's home improvement store two days after Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach is believed to have been killed, said Onslow County Sheriff's spokesman Rick Sutherland. . .
    "The video shows Laurean purchasing supplies, paint, concrete blocks and a wheelbarrow."
    http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/18/missing.marine/

So Dec 16 was the date. But not a report of his buying a shovel in this article.

Is it normal to plant flowers in Dec.?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast