Eddie Murphy, wife split after 2 weeks!

He realized she's actually a woman. I heard that joke on late night TV last night. I totally forgot about him getting busted for being with a Tranny hooker years ago. Said he was giving the prostitute a ride home. Man, that Mel B lucked out having him ditch her.

Wow that was fast! I just read about his wedding and how he thought he was wonderful yesterday at the dentists office. Crazy

LOL - She probably dumped him after he spent their honeymoon with Johnny Gill.

LOL - She probably dumped him after he spent their honeymoon with Johnny Gill.

:eek: lol.....

i always liked Johnny Gill...he had a song out...gosh YEARS ago, & i loved it...for the life of me, i can't think what it was called, but it was a great dance tune...gosh...early 80's...oh my, maybe late 70's???......

Isn't Eddie into men? I don't care either way honestly but it is sad to think he has to hide his sexuality.

He has several children too. How sad all around that he cannot get himself together.

I do think that Eddie is a little effeminate. Perhaps, he requested that she do something weird to him, sexually. She is a gorgeous gal. I wondered why she (1) would date him when she obviously could have anyone; and (2) why she would marry him when she obviously could have anyone (at least, from the way that she looks)!

Wow that was fast! I just read about his wedding and how he thought he was wonderful yesterday at the dentists office. Crazy

Me too! But, I remember looking at those pics (current People magazine I believe), and in atleast two of them, Eddie's expression was off, I had a bad feeling.

I've been reading since yesterday that they fought a lot. Mostly about her taking his name. She wanted to keep Edmonds because it's her sons last name but he insisted on her taking his.

I'm not surprised. I think he's a scum. I was following the situation with him and Mel B. and their baby. It was terrible.

Marriage is so disposable, one would think. :waitasec:

He realized she's actually a woman. I heard that joke on late night TV last night. I totally forgot about him getting busted for being with a Tranny hooker years ago. Said he was giving the prostitute a ride home. Man, that Mel B lucked out having him ditch her.
OMG great minds do think alike I was going to post the same thing..LOL

:eek: lol.....

i always liked Johnny Gill...he had a song out...gosh YEARS ago, & i loved it...for the life of me, i can't think what it was called, but it was a great dance tune...gosh...early 80's...oh my, maybe late 70's???......

Was it the song "Rub you the right way"? He had that one which was dancy and then he had the slow jam "My My My".
Yeah I liked Johnny Gill back in the day too.
I have both songs on my comp.

Isn't Eddie into men? I don't care either way honestly but it is sad to think he has to hide his sexuality.

He has several children too. How sad all around that he cannot get himself together.

Rumor has it that he's into trannys.

Frankly, two weeks in LA is like 5 years in the real world!

OMG great minds do think alike I was going to post the same thing..LOL

HAHA, right? What's up with that dude? Maybe that was all just a sham so he could get out of marrying Mel B? Ya never know.

Was it the song "Rub you the right way"? He had that one which was dancy and then he had the slow jam "My My My".
Yeah I liked Johnny Gill back in the day too.
I have both songs on my comp.

O/T....that's it!....(for some reason i want to say it sounded just a bit different than the link i've posted below, but YES, this is the tune) :dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2TsW76R6oM

From one of the articles I read (I think at people.com) they were not legally married. They just had some ceremony in another country..
No marriage license or anything legal.

I think we all could have predicted this. Look at how he treated MelB while she was pregnant with his child!

I guess not everyone can find true love and commitment like Will Smith and Jada.

Eddie Murphy's marriage to Tracey Edmonds fell flat after just two weeks because the bride refused to sign a pre-nuptial agreement, according to reports.

The couple went their separate ways just 15 days after marrying in Bora Bora, and before they could make the union legal in the U.S.

And sources claim the relationship failed because Edmonds refused to sign away the right to Murphy's money.

http://www.kutv.com/entertainment/story.aspx?content_id=b1cbc133-a4ac-4b76-9798-bcb44cd6a060

Oh dear poor Eddie..... I have no sympathy for him, I think he's an arse!
He tried to get out of supporting his baby with Mel B (the baby he constantly denied was his, until or course the DNA test proved otherwise).

During Mel B's pregnancy he told the media that what he and Mel B had was no more than a 'one night stand', although they were together for a while - wimp! :crazy:

He also was screaming at her in front of the guests at the wedding reception. The article said it was so bad that it was embarrassing to the guests in attendance.:eek: I used to like him. I think he is a jerk now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back