942 users online (115 members and 827 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
    I wonder how many other people saw them during that time period and heard their discussions. Was XBF's mother interviewed about what she may have heard or who may have visited during that time frame? I would also send any video of Amanda to www.eyesforlies.com for her insights and also would put the murders out there on another site.

Hi Yall' Back on-line after a busy holiday time. DS had SOOO much fun and Santa came with a BANG!

DK called me and informed me of this post on Topix last night. I thought all night about what this joe person is talking about. I need to absorb things and think about them sometimes.... just so I can understand the info and what could be commented OR not commented - or even sent to LE.. I ususally send ALL infor about the murders to LE.. cuz I never know what 'could be very important'..

When DH and I drove to Dad's place that 21Oct from my home we went right to Dad's place. Meet with LE there and was informed of all the information. We wanted to know everything from the source - not from anyone else. After we left we went directly to the trailer house where 'A' and XBF were staying. Other family members were there too... We experienced "A' screaming...and 'freakin' out and crying... But what caught all of our attention was it was the crying and screaming about her mom being murdered - and/or why did 'they' have to killer her. There was NO mention of Dad being part of these murders. There was alot of crying and 'seeing things' coming out of her...visions... stuff like that. She had seen her mom...and it was a horriffic experience to deal with.

I am wondering if this poster was talking about this time... It would be interesting IF this screaming came on 20Oct...that evening (when i think they were killed) - OR... the middle of the night on 21Oct - before the murders were discovered.

Timing is the important part here... That is what I need to know from this post. If it was anytime after the afternoon/or evening of 21Oct.. We ALL seen and heard the same thing...

I know about the workings that was going on at the time of the murders at the lake house cottage. BUT when did this poster hear this:
    (quote from topix) 'I can't believe he did this! I can't believe he did this!".

What I think about as i am typing this is what the poster 'said' he heard...
    (( I can't believe he did this! I can't believe he did this!". )) That is NOT what was being said that night we arrived at the lake house the evening of them being found murdered...

HUmmmm....

Rosco

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSleuth View Post
    I wonder how many other people saw them during that time period and heard their discussions. Was XBF's mother interviewed about what she may have heard or who may have visited during that time frame? I would also send any video of Amanda to www.eyesforlies.com for her insights and also would put the murders out there on another site.
    Thanks SoCalSleuth..... for posting and your support...

XBF's mother - dont think she's even in/or was in the picture w/his life - at the time of the murders.
    Far as we (the family outside of Dad and Darleen) all knew about his past was he did NOT live with his parents.. XBF's father was MIA and his mom was NOT a supporter - drinker or drugger.. that's what we were told.

I also do not know of ANY video or newspaper interviews with her to forward. She has not been vocal nor public with anything regarding her parents unsolved murders - since the day it happend.
    Fact - She and XBF actually walked away from a reporter - that very day we arrived at the house. DH, friend of Dad's and myself were the ones interviewed.

I'll certainly check out this site.. Thanks so much for the info...

Rosco

Roscoe, I just read the topix post by no name joe...you must send this link to law enforcement and insist that they find out who he is and interview him! Because druggies are involved he probably doesn't want to get involved. Seriously...it's very easy for law enforcement to get topix to reveal this information--but only LE can do so. Who knows where this will lead or who else was with him and heard or saw anything. You can't leave any stone unturned! Please let me know if you are going to do this--if not I am going to do it!

P.S. Also send the link as a tip to AMW!

Roscoe, I just read the topix post by no name joe...you must send this link to law enforcement and insist that they find out who he is and interview him! Because druggies are involved he probably doesn't want to get involved. Seriously...it's very easy for law enforcement to get topix to reveal this information--but only LE can do so. Who knows where this will lead or who else was with him and heard or saw anything. You can't leave any stone unturned! Please let me know if you are going to do this--if not I am going to do it!
    Ohhh for sure sending to LE...

Already done...

Rosco

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    Ohhh for sure sending to LE...

Already done...

Rosco
    Fantastic...and follow-up with them to make sure they follow-up! So happy to hear that tips are coming in because of AMW! Hopefully this tragic crime will be solved soon!

Fantastic...and follow-up with them to make sure they follow-up! So happy to hear that tips are coming in because of AMW! Hopefully this tragic crime will be solved soon!
    We appreciate your enthusiasm. Rosco doesn't leave any stone unturned, trust me on that!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Thanks again for the info on the forums, DK. I just registered today so that I can post. I clicked on the "high" interest button today, not sure if that takes or not if you are not registered, but I'll go back in 48 hours to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    We appreciate your enthusiasm. Rosco doesn't leave any stone unturned, trust me on that!

UR so funny DK.. With you and WSr's on my tail... can't miss a thing!

I love it!!! Keeping me on my toes!

Thanks for all the support everyone...

I feel justice is peek'n around the corner.
    Rosco

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Hi All - I hope everyone had a nice holiday and mini-vacation!

I remember you mentioning this before Roscoe - about "A" crying/freaking out but only mentioning the murder of her mother. "Why did 'they' have to kill HER'. Why wouldn't she say 'them'? It is strange.

No Name Joe says they were installing a wood burning furnace for two lakeside cottages - one of them belonging to "A". I thought she lived in a trailer - why would he say cottage instead of trailer? And, TWO lakeside cottages - does that make sense to you Roscoe?
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

Good questions gaia.

Hey all, I started thread number 3 since this one is so long.... over 700 posts and have asked JBean to close this one.

Thanks!
    Cubby
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47