1238 users online (214 members and 1024 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 702
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    105
    I have read about the Anderson case over and over and I pray daily that this case will be solved and the murderer put in jail. I can't believe its gone on so long.

    And for a daughter to redo a house after her parents are killed, her mother murdered inside the house...is insane. I asked my own adult son if this happened and lets say... I did tell him I wanted the house remodeled what would he do. He said Mom why would I remodel the house, your dead and your dreams are gone with you and Dad.

    It wouldn't make sense to do that, instead I would take the money and set up a fund to find the killer and a scholarship in both your names so your memory would live on.

    If I could afford to I would tear the house down I would. I couldn't stand to go in it, if I couldn't afford to tear it down then I would sell it and never go back. I would have also told my family they could go into the house and have items that meant something to them from my mother and father and then the rest I would donate to charity not garale sale or yard sale.

    I still wonder about the grandmother on the property..is it possible she may have saw something or knows something but is afraid. It seems to me she is surrounded by some pretty dangerous people. I have noticed old people don't sleep well and are up at all times. They also get snoppy because they get lonely. And they don't have anyone living with them. Just my opinion. My mother is up at all times of the night and she is constantly looking out the window, checking things, I can't believe the Grandmother never heard anything. But she knows she lives there and they could get to her at any time. Maybe she feels its better for her own safety to not say anything.

    Just thinking out loud, but it does bother me. If she didn't see anything that particular night I am sure she saw or heard other things.

    Praying the killer gets caught soon and she gets the cell she deserves!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,642
    Quote Originally Posted by gaia227 View Post
    What do you mean Dark Knight?
    There have been some drug arrests made of people who are affiliated with "A" and others in the family. Will they talk to the cops to get a lighter sentence? One person already tried that route after they were arrested for another crime, but they were lying. So who knows?


    Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,642
    Quote Originally Posted by tigger3z View Post
    I have read about the Anderson case over and over and I pray daily that this case will be solved and the murderer put in jail. I can't believe its gone on so long.

    And for a daughter to redo a house after her parents are killed, her mother murdered inside the house...is insane. I asked my own adult son if this happened and lets say... I did tell him I wanted the house remodeled what would he do. He said Mom why would I remodel the house, your dead and your dreams are gone with you and Dad.

    It wouldn't make sense to do that, instead I would take the money and set up a fund to find the killer and a scholarship in both your names so your memory would live on.

    If I could afford to I would tear the house down I would. I couldn't stand to go in it, if I couldn't afford to tear it down then I would sell it and never go back. I would have also told my family they could go into the house and have items that meant something to them from my mother and father and then the rest I would donate to charity not garale sale or yard sale.

    I still wonder about the grandmother on the property..is it possible she may have saw something or knows something but is afraid. It seems to me she is surrounded by some pretty dangerous people. I have noticed old people don't sleep well and are up at all times. They also get snoppy because they get lonely. And they don't have anyone living with them. Just my opinion. My mother is up at all times of the night and she is constantly looking out the window, checking things, I can't believe the Grandmother never heard anything. But she knows she lives there and they could get to her at any time. Maybe she feels its better for her own safety to not say anything.

    Just thinking out loud, but it does bother me. If she didn't see anything that particular night I am sure she saw or heard other things.

    Praying the killer gets caught soon and she gets the cell she deserves!
    If the grandmother saw people that she knew, she wouldn't likely be suspicious. And maybe didn't put two and two together after the fact. Or, as you said, maybe she is just fearful for her safety.

    I don't recall if her trailer was even in view of the house and barn, or not. Rosco can answer that question.


    Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,642
    MAJOR NEWS COMING!!!!! I am going to let Rosco tell it, however. Justice in 2008!


    Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,393
    GRRRRRRRRR! I hate teasers! Where's Rosco?!?!? ROSCO!!!!!

  6. #36
    gaia227's Avatar
    gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,742
    You are killing me! Oh please come tell us Amanda's house of cards has fallen in a big heap at her feet.

  7. #37
    gaia227's Avatar
    gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,742
    Okay - from what I am reading Amanda was arrested this morning for possession of meth..... big surprise there......but hopefully something else will stem from this arrest, or already has.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    969
    Sorry for keeping everyone on their toes!

    I was informed that LE arrested "A", BW and BW's step-father * who was living there at Dad's place w/them * for Manufacturing Methamphetamine, possession of fire arms (BW is a convicted felon and can not own/have firearms - BW was convicted felon from a 1991 charge for dealing cocaine. There were 8 fire arms and material used to DO the drug and manufacture Meth )) and other class B felony charges for all three parties above.

    LE did advise me that these arrests have nothing to do with Terry and Darleen's murders.

    I do pray that information can come out of these arrests and someone might know something - with a lighter jail time??

    AND REWARD $20,000!!

    Praying for Justice 2008....

    HUGS!!!

    Rosco

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    5,605
    Excellent news, and thank you for posting this, gaia!

    Lion

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by LionRun View Post
    Excellent news, and thank you for posting this, gaia!

    Lion
    My Darlin Lion.. I pray this is the year!!!

    Be safe and think about you often.

    (( Rosco just had his second surgery - his other ACL tore and we had to make him better. ))

    My BIONIC Rosco.. will have his knees like Steve Austin!!!

    Rosco.


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    5,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    Sorry for keeping everyone on their toes!

    I was informed that LE arrested "A", BW and BW's step-father * who was living there at Dad's place w/them * for Manufacturing Methamphetamine, possession of fire arms (BW is a convicted felon and can not own/have firearms - BW was convicted felon from a 1991 charge for dealing cocaine. There were 8 fire arms and material used to DO the drug and manufacture Meth )) and other class B felony charges for all three parties above.

    LE did advise me that these arrests have nothing to do with Terry and Darleen's murders.

    I do pray that information can come out of these arrests and someone might know something - with a lighter jail time??

    AND REWARD $20,000!!

    Praying for Justice 2008....

    HUGS!!!

    Rosco
    Hoping and praying for justice, Rosco! I am very glad to hear this! Let's hope someone knows something about Terry and Darleen's murder who wants a deal!

    Lion

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,393
    I hope this leads to answers for you Rosco! I'm glad "A" is finally showing herself for what she is...

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    Sorry for keeping everyone on their toes!

    I was informed that LE arrested "A", BW and BW's step-father * who was living there at Dad's place w/them * for Manufacturing Methamphetamine, possession of fire arms (BW is a convicted felon and can not own/have firearms - BW was convicted felon from a 1991 charge for dealing cocaine. There were 8 fire arms and material used to DO the drug and manufacture Meth )) and other class B felony charges for all three parties above.

    LE did advise me that these arrests have nothing to do with Terry and Darleen's murders.

    I do pray that information can come out of these arrests and someone might know something - with a lighter jail time??

    AND REWARD $20,000!!

    Praying for Justice 2008....

    HUGS!!!

    Rosco
    "A" Was also charged with possession of stolen property, which is the one I found most interesting. She is facing 3 felony counts.

    This COULD all lead to more info about the murders, as you said! That is what could be the big break in all of this. Someone might want to talk to avoid some serious jail time with all of the felonies being charged.


    Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,150
    I pray that this is the break "we've" been waiting for. Maybe someone around "A" will give up some information about the murders, even if only to save themselves time in jail. Lots of prayers to all and prayers for justice!

  15. #45
    gaia227's Avatar
    gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,742
    Thanks for sharing the details with us! I am so sorry to hear she has been using your parents house as a place to manufacture meth but I am so happy to hear she is facing 3 felony counts. I seriously doubt she will divulge any info considering she is most likely very involved and instead of facing the shorter sentence for this arrest she would be facing murder charges. Hopefully the other people involved will talk. Did the LE give any indication they would pursue this angle? They are fully aware of her suspicious behavior since her parents deaths right?
    Where is this girl's conscience? Does she have one? How can she live with the knowledge she has and the things she has done to, not only her parents, but to her own daughter? I have to think she may be a sociopath incaple of empathy and only capable of pursuing her own selfish desires. I hope this is not true. I hope a lot of her actions have been clouded by meth use and if she does get clean and the clouds part she will do the right thing.

    Justice in 2008!

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3
    By Cubby in forum Terry and Darlene Anderson
    Replies: 770
    Last Post: 06-27-2017, 09:41 AM
  2. IN -Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #1
    By Dark Knight in forum Terry and Darlene Anderson
    Replies: 776
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 02:32 PM

Tags for this Thread