1281 users online (207 members and 1074 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JUSTICE 2008

HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!! Burn baby BURN

From www.WTHD.net

SWAT raid on Anderson homestead unrelated to murder investigation

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 3:32 PM

by Tim Murray

LAGRANGE - Three people face charges after the Northeast Indiana SWAT team raided a rural Mongo home Tuesday morning which was the site of the murders of Terry and Darlene Anderson back in 2005.

State Police Detective Jeff Boyd says Tuesday's raid was not related to the open murder investigation.

Detectives obtained a search warrant last Friday after learning that 36-year-old Robert Lee White might be a felon in possession of firearms and that illegal drug activity was taking place.

During Tuesday morning's raid at 6270 East County Road 250-North officers found 8 firearms along with items used in the manufacture and use of methamphetamine.

White is charged with manufacturing meth, being a felon in possession of a firearm, possession of stolen property, maintaining a common nuisance and possession of paraphernalia.

22-year-old Amanda Anderson of LaGrange faces the same charges except for the firearm charge.

49-year-old Randy LaMar Waite of LaGrange is charged with manufacturing meth, maintaining a common nuisance, theft, and possession of paraphernalia.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Great news! Justice for the Andersons!!!!!

Heck Yeah!!!! This is GREAT!!!! I hope they Charge Bobby with 1 count for every GUN!!!! And with that being a Federal charge, he could be facing serious time!!! How long will he keep HER secret??? Before he decideds he doesn't want to rot in jail

Quote Originally Posted by phenolred View Post
    Heck Yeah!!!! This is GREAT!!!! I hope they Charge Bobby with 1 count for every GUN!!!! And with that being a Federal charge, he could be facing serious time!!! How long will he keep HER secret??? Before he decideds he doesn't want to rot in jail
    I wonder who tipped off the police and why?

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I think Miss A and her myspace did her in

iNTERESTEDWOMAN is offline I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oil.
    I find it freaking unbelievable that a woman who is under a dark cloud of suspicion for the murder of her parents would be so ignorant to manufacturer Meth in the very home they were killed. Oh, the power of drugs. Such a shame for that poor baby girl. Hopefully her uncle is a good guy and is taking good care of her.

Quote Originally Posted by iNTERESTEDWOMAN View Post
    I find it freaking unbelievable that a woman who is under a dark cloud of suspicion for the murder of her parents would be so ignorant to manufacturer Meth in the very home they were killed. Oh, the power of drugs. Such a shame for that poor baby girl. Hopefully her uncle is a good guy and is taking good care of her.
    This is the best I have read ... UNBELIEVALBE is right! Behavior

All I pray out of this mess is someone talks - if they know something.

The disrespect to my Dad and Darleen - that they ALL did... EVERYONE of those loosers living and making drugs in my Dad and Darleen's house.

I just can't produce the words...how I feel and have felt cuz I KNEW IT.. I knew they were doing that in the house...and it just took waiting... and I have no problem waiting. I have nothing but time on my hands now...

I feel so much better knowing Baby Terri is safe with him and not under that monsters grasp!!

I love you all here at WS! I can't wait to post the capture.

I FEEL IT!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY FEEL SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!

JUSTICE 2008!!

Rosco

Quote Originally Posted by phenolred View Post
    I think Miss A and her myspace did her in
    I think so too

Pic's of her and BW w/guns.. LOL.. idiot!

But -

Justice 2008 may come as we have prayed and hoped for!

Lion

Would someone please post the Mongo site, and her my space site again. My computer turned up its tiny toes and bit the dust. I lost everything.

Thanks so much in advance.

JUSTICE 2008

Here you go, dear Sassy! I only have the link for the Mongo Forum, though.

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/mong...MSE95QGA40/p38

Justice 2008!

Lion

Sorry I haven't kept up lately, but can someone tell me what happened to A's baby?

Thank you my precious Lion...Hugsss always and mwahhhhhh

Sassy

Quote Originally Posted by gardenmom View Post
    Sorry I haven't kept up lately, but can someone tell me what happened to A's baby?
    The so called "uncle" has the baby and he apparently is really into raising her. To me, what a red flag that said about "A" that she can't even keep her own baby girl.

I'm just wondering if any of the guns were registered in Terry's name when LE did the arrest?
    Last edited by kahskye; 02-21-2008 at 10:59 AM. Reason: spelling

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast