IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cubby, thank you for copying the link to thread 1:).

Rosco, I am so sorry that the murders of beloved Terry and Darleen haven't been solved, yet. There is still hope that the one(s) responsible will be charged and convicted, and I hope and pray that that day comes soon, friend.

Love, hope and prayers,

Lion

YW Lionrun....

I have faith. We just saw the arrest of DP over for Tori and Dean, Terry and Darlene are next to receive justice!

Me, too Cubby. I have faith that justice will be served for Terry, Darleen, and their families and friends.

I had no idea about Tori and Dean, though--running off to read now.

Lion

Repost from last thread. Since I was the last one to post I wanted to paste it into this thread- not that I said anything real profound or anything but I want to make sure Sherry see's it and knows she is in my thoughts. Thanks!

Hi Rosco - whew, I have spent the last three work days procrastinating my ever growing stack of things to do because I have become so absorbed with this thread and the one on topix. I feel like my eyes are going to roll out of my head, lol. I just want you to know I have read both of the threads in their entirety, myspace page and of course your website and my heart goes out to you. Don't let your other family members critisms discourage you - your quest to find the people who did this is honorable and it shows the world what a strong, compassionate woman you are. It is not normal to behave the way some of your family is and it is just so disgraceful and sad that they just want to forget so quickly what happened and just go on with their lives. The only reason they can do that is because they are much weaker in spirit than you, your hubby, Rick and your SIL are and they take the easy way out which is to just forget and move on. A great injustice was done here in what looks like a selfish quest for money and lets just hope that a twist of irony comes into play and those who perpetrated this for monetary gain go to jail because of someone else's quest for money, the 20,000 reward, and come forward with information that tags them.
I have been so disgusted with A's actions that I can't stop telling my fiance about it or thinking about it. The amount of frustration and RAGE I feel towards her is amazing - I can't even imagine if I feel that way how YOU must feel. I just hope that LE interrogates her every chance they get and break her down slowly. It sure doesn't work like it does on TV does it. I watch the First 48 on A&E all the time, which is a reality show where they follow homicide detectives for the first 48 hours after a murder is committed and they always get their man, or woman to confess and they always have all these witnesses who come forward with info. I wish that for you and your family so much.
Stay strong and diligent - I know you will. You are an inspiration to other women out there in similar circumstances. Also, coming from an animal lover, thank you for rescuing Roscoe. NO animal deserves to have to live with that person, much less a child.
This will be Terry and Darlene's year for justice. This house of cards will fall eventually.

OMG I had this whole thing done and when I wanted to post it - SERVER was busy..and I lost it all..!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Welll... let me see if I can remember it all..

First - I wanted to WELCOME gaia227 to my family's thread and Topix - THANK you for reading it all. It's so much to absorb.

Your words were VERY uplifting and rewarding. Some days I truly feel 'why do I continue'? BECAUSE... because I loved Dad and Darleen. Because it's not fair. Because JUSTICE needs to be served for who ever killed them. Because my life and the lives of everyone that were connected to Dad and Darleen deserve to know... and are lost because of their murders. Because I HAVE TO.. I have to know. I have to learn. Anyone who knows who and what I am about - understands that I will not stop... will not give up. I might get a bit slower... and maybe less excited... but time changes that and posters like yours LIFT my spirits. :blowkiss: Thanks again for your words. They truly help.

DISCUSTED... that's the understatement of the century. :furious: Everytime I look at Rosco and watch him in pain - it just frosts me. How all that money is being burned up on drugs and 'toys'. ((( Rosco has knee injuries. He has already had one surgury and will need the other. Our budget just does not have 2K AGAIN for the other surgury right now.))) And nothing EVER given to the reward or Foundation by 'A". She asked if she would get her contribution back... (LOL) I thought that was the funniest I have ever read.

Karma is a SOO real. I await.

Thanks everyone here at WS... Your truly my extended family and I really can not imagine going thru these murders without all of you and your help and guidence.. OUTSTANDING... help.:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Anyho---- thank goodness it's Friday and (( this is a first )) I am also off on MOnday (MLK B-DAY) so DS is very excited that Mommy can stay home. He misses mommy and it shows when I am home. :blowkiss: I miss him too...

Be safe everyone.

Praying for JUSTICE in 2008.

Rosco

Repost from last thread. Since I was the last one to post I wanted to paste it into this thread- not that I said anything real profound or anything but I want to make sure Sherry see's it and knows she is in my thoughts. Thanks!

Hi Rosco - whew, I have spent the last three work days procrastinating my ever growing stack of things to do because I have become so absorbed with this thread and the one on topix. I feel like my eyes are going to roll out of my head, lol. I just want you to know I have read both of the threads in their entirety, myspace page and of course your website and my heart goes out to you. Don't let your other family members critisms discourage you - your quest to find the people who did this is honorable and it shows the world what a strong, compassionate woman you are. It is not normal to behave the way some of your family is and it is just so disgraceful and sad that they just want to forget so quickly what happened and just go on with their lives. The only reason they can do that is because they are much weaker in spirit than you, your hubby, Rick and your SIL are and they take the easy way out which is to just forget and move on. A great injustice was done here in what looks like a selfish quest for money and lets just hope that a twist of irony comes into play and those who perpetrated this for monetary gain go to jail because of someone else's quest for money, the 20,000 reward, and come forward with information that tags them.
I have been so disgusted with A's actions that I can't stop telling my fiance about it or thinking about it. The amount of frustration and RAGE I feel towards her is amazing - I can't even imagine if I feel that way how YOU must feel. I just hope that LE interrogates her every chance they get and break her down slowly. It sure doesn't work like it does on TV does it. I watch the First 48 on A&E all the time, which is a reality show where they follow homicide detectives for the first 48 hours after a murder is committed and they always get their man, or woman to confess and they always have all these witnesses who come forward with info. I wish that for you and your family so much.
Stay strong and diligent - I know you will. You are an inspiration to other women out there in similar circumstances. Also, coming from an animal lover, thank you for rescuing Roscoe. NO animal deserves to have to live with that person, much less a child.
This will be Terry and Darlene's year for justice. This house of cards will fall eventually.

Rosco, I hope and pray for justice for you, Terry, Darleen, and you family each and every day. I don't think LE is done with the one(s) they think are responsible. And, one day the killer(s) will need to face God. Now there's no way they're gonna get out of that.

For Rosco, have you thought about care credit? It is a credit company specifically available to those who's pet's need medical care. Perhaps you can ask your vet about it.

Take care, dear friend:blowkiss:

Lion

Who'd have thunk that a double murder in teeny, tiny Mongo, Indiana, population about 5 and a half, lol, is one of the most viewed and posted on threads in all of Cold Case on Websleuths!!!!! Not to mention other websites! Especially over 2 years after the fact!
It's truly amazing, and a blessing from God! Thank you ALL!!!!!!! :blowkiss:

Who'd have thunk that a double murder in teeny, tiny Mongo, Indiana, population about 5 and a half, lol, is one of the most viewed and posted on threads in all of Cold Case on Websleuths!!!!! Not to mention other websites! Especially over 2 years after the fact!

Wow, DK! I didn't even realize that Terry and Darleen's case was viewed so often until you mentioned it! You have been such a good friend to Rosco and an advocate for justice in this case. Thank you for being here and caring so much.

Lion

Oh DK...:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

34,586 views on the FIRST thread... amazing.

With all my love DK.

Thanks for your support and help along the way..and for future help, support and love.

Rosco

All my love Lion. U2 are a inspiration to me and my family.
Your caring heart... :blowkiss:

Much love to U my sweet soul.

Justice for 2008.

Rosco.

Wow, DK! I didn't even realize that Terry and Darleen's case was viewed so often until you mentioned it! You have been such a good friend to Rosco and an advocate for justice in this case. Thank you for being here and caring so much.

Lion

Thank you dear Rosco:blowkiss:. I do love justice, and I hope to see it in 2008 for you and your family.

Lion

Oh DK...:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

34,586 views on the FIRST thread... amazing.

With all my love DK.

Thanks for your support and help along the way..and for future help, support and love.

Rosco

You're very welcome! Thanks be to God, as all I did was post it. I didn't cause people to be interested in it. :)

DK, you have stood by Rosco for some time now, and it has made a difference. Thank you for caring and being a friend to her :blowkiss:.

Lion

BUMP...God Bless honey! JUSTICE 2008 should be our motto. Hugsss everyone.

Sassy

Hi sassy:blowkiss:. Justice 2008 it is then!

I hope you and dh are sell, friend:).

Lion

Hanging in there sweet Lion how are you doing?

JUSTICE 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Sassy:). We are doing okay, too. I just realized that I typed, "sell" where I meant to type, "well". It just sounds funny.

Justice 2008!

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members